It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police arrest 13-year-old who planned mass shooting at Ohio Synagogue

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

You need information and a decent amount of motive as a 13 year old call of duty player knows everyone's mum and is banging them 5 times a day so they say 😁

While I wouldn't put it past them I'd say he's a local and if you can see what I can do locally imagine what I will do to you bragging.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I am sure that the FBI was involved, and they were trying to get to the top, he was not alone and he was taking instructions from somebody else.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I am sure that the FBI was involved, and they were trying to get to the top, he was not alone and he was taking instructions from somebody else.

Many examples of the FBI being involved in these kind of activities.. Fully compromised. Controlled by a shadow elite that has infiltrated western politics and institutions. Considering the likes of MOSAD in the 911 attacks and other false flag events.,,. It would be prudent to wonder..who gains from such atrocities,

Heck they even helped create HAMAS...

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   
arrested for thought crimes, its usually the UK which is lambasted by ATS members for such actions....interesting
edit on 18-12-2023 by UpIsNowDown2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Update: Boy who plotted synagogue attack ordered to write report on diplomat who saved Jews in Holocaust

Plead guilty of “inducing panic” and “disorderly conduct”
One year probation, no unsupervised use of the internet, and to have counselling with a licensed therapist.

ADL statement:

“And for young people like this suspect, we hope this can be a teachable moment,” it said.

“Hate and threats on social media, as in real life, cannot and will not be tolerated.”

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen
... and to have counselling with a licensed therapist.

THAT is what is important.
This kid has to get counseling ... and his parents have to get him off social media.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

originally posted by: Maybenexttime

originally posted by: TheWhat
I get the impression this one will classified as far right rather than Muslim radicalisation.
a reply to: FlyersFan

He regularly attended a church, not a mosque. Christian extremist that hates Jews.

Ahh so now the term extremist gets thrown around. Funny how it works.

If he is planning a mass casualty event anywhere, I would definitely classify him as an extremist. Wouldn't you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join