It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli hostages killed mistakenly in Gaza were holding white flag, official says

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

What I have come to learn is that there is propaganda from both sides, which is something you still need to lear

Actually dig deep and see that lots of the news networks are controlled by Jews. Not by accident. Also have great over reach in politics. JFK tried to deal with the issue. Look how he ended up.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Cmon mistakes. How about the rave and all the poor peeps that got shot from helicopters..

Ooops another mistake..

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

What I have come to learn is that there is propaganda from both sides, which is something you still need to learn.

The only propaganda concerning the Oct 17th Al-Ahli Arab Hospital incident was Hamas falsely blaming Israel. You are clearly biased in how you give a pass to Hama propaganda, and your posts prove that you are biased.
edit on 18-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: quintessentone

What I have come to learn is that there is propaganda from both sides, which is something you still need to lear

Actually dig deep and see that lots of the news networks are controlled by Jews. Not by accident. Also have great over reach in politics. JFK tried to deal with the issue. Look how he ended up.

Really. And yet, how many news networks ran with the false narrate that the h Al-Ahli Arab Hospital parking lot incident was an Israeli air strike. And have not retracted that narrative as it came to light it was a misfired rocket from Gaza.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

The only propaganda concerning the Oct 17th Al-Ahli Arab Hospital incident was Hamas falsely blaming Israel. You are clearly biased in how you give a pass to Hama propaganda, and your posts prove that you are biased.

fake news.. narrative control.

dig deeper.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Really. And yet, how many news networks ran with the false narrate that the h Al-Ahli Arab Hospital parking lot incident was an Israeli air strike. And have not retracted that narrative as it came to light it was a misfired rocket from Gaza

Matrix talk.. Who gives # .we know who owns most of the media..

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   

fake news.. narrative control.

dig deeper.

What? That Hamas lies and the media runs with it? Yet ignores the thousands of rockets fired from Gaza into Israel during Oct.

How many rockets fired by Palestinian terrorists from Gaza into Israel during Oct? Since Oct 7th?

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Cmon mistakes. How about the rave and all the poor peeps that got shot from helicopters..

Ooops another mistake..

Didn't happen. Proven to be a false piece of useful idiot propaganda.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Dig a little deeper it happened..

Next you will be saying the US liberty attack didnt happen..
What you got to say about that.. If you want me to dig it.. I will put a thread up.. Your call.. I am fire call me out lol.!

Did those US military men deserve to die from Israeli war planes..

How about the MOSAD agents that filmed 911.. Should they not have told the US the attack was gona happen..

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

What? That Hamas lies and the media runs with it? Yet ignores the thousands of rockets fired from Gaza into Israel during Oct.

Not interested in the breed and circus small matrix talk. Thats where they want you.. Wont engage its a waste of time..

Not here to stuff red pills down your face.. Understand who owns the media. Understand controlled opposition. Understand 5th gen warfare.. The gap from where you are to where i am am is vast...

You know what 88 means in occult..?

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Dig a little deeper it happened..

Next you will be saying the US liberty attack didnt happen..
What you got to say about that.. If you want me to dig it.. I will put a thread up.. Your call.. I am fire call me out lol.!

Did those US military men deserve to die from Israeli war planes..

How about the MOSAD agents that filmed 911.. Should they not have told the US the attack was gona happen..

Which has nothing to do with there is no proof that media and news networks that publish right out Hamas lies are ran by what? Jews? Do you read your own posts?

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Which has nothing to do with there is no proof that media and news networks that publish right out Hamas lies are ran by what? Jews? Do you read your own posts

no Offence.. dont waste me time. If you want to be on the same page. Read my words above.. Go and learn what i am talking about..
Or just sit and hold tight. You are watching the physiological operation tailored for you the normies.. See where it goes and how it ends.

Rothchild cartel is the the triangle. We knew this would happen..

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Why? Referring to now? While you refer to the distance past? Allies come and go. Like the USSR and WWII.

Again. How many rockets has Gaza terrorists launched into Israel since Oct 7th? To put it in your terms, I would think “Jew” controlled media would run multiple stories for each rocket launch. But in really the rocket barrages sometimes in the thousands are greatly ignored.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

You are watching the physiological operation .

So the jihad by Palestinian terrorists are fake?

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Why? Referring to now? While you refer to the distance past? Allies come and go. Like the USSR and WWII. Again. How many rockets has Gaza terrorists launched into Israel since Oct 7th?

Normie talk .. Understand what bread and circrus is.. You are wasting your time and mine. Funny thing you are yet to actually share a narrative to what really happened at the hospital,. I said to dig.. If you expect it on a plate you are gona be in the same place next year..

Distant past eh ... Undestand what happened in WW2 and afterwards with the likes of JFK and you might start to build a picture of what is happening now. The same power structures are still in place..

You either want the truth. In which case start looking. Or sit there happy with your bread and circus..

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

You do realize there were several rocket attacks on US ships, with the rockets not from Gaza, nor Israel.

Two ballistic missiles were fired from Houthi-controlled parts of Yemen in the direction of a U.S. Navy warship as it responded to a distress call from a commercial tanker in the Gulf of Aden, the Pentagon said late Sunday.

thehill.com...

Come on. Connect the “dots”. What’s the common factor with rockets and drone attacks on ships in the Middle East?

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Who created Hamas.. Who owns the media.. Who owns controlled opposition. What actaully happened at the hospital. What was happening in Israel before these attacks started. Why did the miltary stand down. Why was Isreal close to a civil war. Who are the deepstate actors. Whats controlled opposition.. What is 5th gen warfare..

I could go on..

Not worth it.. If you mange to get through that and what a chat let me know but my gut instinct is you
Enjoy the bread and circus.. A cipher character from the matrix film. Happy where you are.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

You mean the proxy wars being funded by Iran? Allies come and go. But who is currently funding Hamas? Where are the leaders of Hamas hiding?

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

. Who owns the media..

You have actual proof of your claims? Other than a false narrative? That just makes you look biased against “Jews”.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Asked you a question. What’s the current common point for the attacks on Middle East shipping and US Navy ships since Oct 7th.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join