It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope I'm doing this right.... Noob. 3rd eye awakening. Here to learn. Open mindedness.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 04:19 AM
link   
So I just found this app/site by typing in "conspiracy theories " on Google Play store... And came across this wonderful app. So thought I'd check it out, and so here I am !!. I'm really big and into the "theories" concerning pedofilia and the sex rings and Satan worshiping stuff that goes on amongst Hollywood, the elites, and everyone who is rich, well actually anyone, period.... I'm interesting in cults and the brainwashing of the media. And looking to learn anything and everything about vaccines and how to go about declining any further vaccines when it comes to my daughter.... If you have any info on what to do and what to say to these doctors and people who push to give babies vaccines, and pry as to why you don't want them, please, do share !!!!. I'm desperate for such information.... I'm not good with my words verbally speaking, I prefer to write/text .. but you can't do that with the doctors... But I can memorize and read off from my phone, I just don't know what to say other than "no, because I said so" lol... So any helpful info would be great !!. Anyways !!. I'm also into big pharma stuff and anything Dr related. Uhm let's see, UFOs and aliens kind of interest me... Not really but kind of. I don't believe in the flat earth conspiracy, but I'm open to hear opinions and learn supposed facts and evidence and listen with an open mind. I'm pretty new to this whole "conspiracy theory" stuff, so I don't really know or am familiar with all the different subjects and stuff, but overall I'm here to LEARN and gain knowledge about things most people turn a blind eye too, and hope to gain some knowledge and learn new things that I can take and pass on to others and hopefully open up their 3rd eye and wake them up and show them that life ain't what it seems and correct the brainwashing the government has done. The more people that wake up the easier it will be to stand united and stand up against the government. Even if it's not in my lifetime.... A hopeful future. Anyways !! I guess that's it. Oh I'm a female, in my early 30's living in the democratic ran state that's totally gone to # of the once lovely California !. I'm bisexual, in a lesbian relationship, but don't worry, we do NOT associate ourselves with the whole lgbtqfags. Like at all. We don't believe in trans people targeting our children, or believe it is okay the way the healthcare system is going about it... We don't do hormone blockers, or cutting off genitalia, or hormone injections of any kind for children of any age. Do what you want as an adult that's fine, but LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE !!!. oh and this goes with the pedofiles but I also am into human trafficking. Now that I have a daughter and the borders are open..... Even if they weren't open, I'm more cautious and want to learn and be aware of anything and everything that's a potential threat to me and my family.... Learn the signs, the characteristics, personalities, psychology, facts, potentials, the red flags, the do's and don'ts. Who what when where why how, preventions. but yeah, I'm here to learn and expand my mind and see the real truth of the world we live in and are tricked into believing it's something else.... Hopefully make new like minded friends within the community, and one day be able to share and change someone else's life the same way mine has because of places like this (: Okay I guess that's it. Thank you for reading and please let me know if you can help with the whole vaccine thing !!. TYIA !!!.
Oh also I started getting into conspiracy theories and such through burrow on Roku !. And disclosurehub on telegram, and rumble! And now I'm here! I don't believe burrow is a thing anymore though, don't quote me on it though, I haven't Ben updated on it's recent events with the ownership drama... But disclosure hub on telegram is a thing still. And they be on it !. Anyways that's where I've gotten most my information from. I'm not big on watching videos usually, I will, but I prefer to read... So hopefully this is the right place for me !! Anyways okay I guess that's it for now. Thanks for reading !! Can't wait to see where this app takes me (: I'm teachable and keeping an open mind to all things possible !!. Mainly just want to protect my daughter though..... And pass on the truth !.
Thank you!!

edit on 12/15/2023 by F77713 because: I don't want to get too political. Thanks

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: F77713

Welcome, You will fit right in!

Paragraphs are your friend here too!

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   

You did it all right, just work on your format... The fist and most prevalent aversion around here is that against wall of text.

Welcome to the asylum where the inmates run the place...

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Awesome and cool! I agree with the formatting needing to me more broken up into paragraphs. It makes it easy to follow. Seems like we might be on here for some of the same reasons! Excited to see ya in the forums!

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   

It's hard to stumble across stuff now because of the algorithm. I don't much believe in the 3rd eye myself but good luck to you.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Welcome.

The third eye not one for paragraph breaks?

Otherwise that was about the checklist for favorable positions at this website. You got most of them.

I opened my third eye with rave drugs. And now I have a forever inhabitant that wont shut up. Like a bitchy echo that condescends my conscious mind.

But it's interesting, because I never know if I should believe her, because she's ALWAYS suspicious. She's even pointing out that it's 'off' for an intro to hit so many grandstanding points in a wall of text. She says it's too over-the-top like it's intended to mock people here.

She is often wrong, but sometimes right. Always something to say.

So ignore me, and welcome!
edit on 16-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Ah thank you !! And yes I I know I'm horrible when it comes to paragraphing... my fingers just type to get all my thoughts out, doesn't even think about the format because I'm too hyper focused of saying everything my brain is thinking!. So I apologize and will work on that !
Thank you!

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Noted, thank you much ,!!!. Glad to be here (:

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Opossum19

Algorithms never seem to follow my interests anyways.... So I'm okay with doing some digging if I have too !!. Thank you !.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Cre8chaos79

Sighh.... Yes yes I'll work on my formatting.... Haha try*** to anyways.... I've never been good at paragraphing in my writing.... But duley noted !!!. Will work on it anyhow. Look forward to seeing you !. Thank you !!.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Oh no, by no means am I here to mock anybody..... And probably my lack of paragraphs is what makes my whole intro post out to be the way she sees it....
But I assure you I have no ill intentions here.... I come with an open mind and am here to learn and see what other like minded people think and have to say !.
I apologize for not being so organized..... I will try to do better in any further future posts !!!.
Rave drugs lol, odly enough I came about "conspiracy" theorys all while in my most soberist and mentally stableest time in life !!!. Can't say that is the case now, but drugs sure do allow you to go deeper into things than you're probably meant to !. Lol. Or at least than the government wants you too... In some people's cases anyways, not everyone's...
But I'm sorry that she thinks that if me, it's always good to question things though !!. She's right to question things, as you probably should. She's just looking out for you (:
Hopefully I can change her mind in the near future !!.
Thanks !!.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Welcome aboard OP! I do not judge people by who they love, but rather how much they hate. I look at all people as having a learning experience, that's it.

Disagreements are common. But I can really tell a lot about a person based on how they disagree with people.

If you have any info on what to do and what to say to these doctors and people who push to give babies vaccines, and pry as to why you don't want them, please, do share !!!!.

I'm a man of science, but an open-minded person. I have links for nearly all my claims, many links are studies, especially about the vaxxine.

I'm new here so I'm not sure I can post these links or not.

The vaccine is still experimental because it's mRNA based, you cannot be forced to take an experimental product in the US.

1633+ sources (74+ printed pages) of how bad the coronavirus vaccine is. wordsalad.info...

For people who might be on the fence and might be open to facts and studies, 362+ studies, gov't data, lab reports, and doctor statements showing the COVID-19 vaccine is still too risky at this point. wordsalad.info...

80+ key resources and key pieces of evidence if you want to file a lawsuit to fight mandated vaccines or need a lawyer to fight anti-science doctors. This includes lawyers who will take your case, exclusion list for Pfizer vaccine, other arbitrary groups who are excluded from the vaccine, religious exemption forms, studies on how dangerous the vaccine is, articles on related lawsuits, and much more. wordsalad.info...

Keep in mind that most doctors in the US have been told to not mention the vaccine is bad, or even consider the risk, or they will lose their jobs. Some even get kickbacks for every 100 people that get this particular COVID-19 vaccine.

edit on 30-12-2023 by Jgreen because: Add links.

edit on 30-12-2023 by Jgreen because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2023 by Jgreen because: Add another link.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The Branton material (by an author named just "Branton") was really interesting. Supposedly it's a group of people. It focused on stories about underground tunnels, giants and odd creatures found in there, gov't underground bases, and many other things. Some of the material was when they found stories that were printed in the 1940s and after. There's a site with all his books as HTML. He explicitly distributed them for free.

His stuff started coming out around 1990 and was found on several BBS systems back in the day.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Welcome Friend . Ah , want to Buy some Paragraphs and Capital Letters ? I Got a Sheet Load of them in my Warehouse ......*)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jgreen

The Branton material (by an author named just "Branton") was really interesting. Supposedly it's a group of people. It focused on stories about underground tunnels, giants and odd creatures found in there, gov't underground bases, and many other things. Some of the material was when they found stories that were printed in the 1940s and after. There's a site with all his books as HTML. He explicitly distributed them for free.

His stuff started coming out around 1990 and was found on several BBS systems back in the day.

Hey JG, got a link to that site? It sounds worth a squiz

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Welcome.

The third eye not one for paragraph breaks?

Otherwise that was about the checklist for favorable positions at this website. You got most of them.

I opened my third eye with rave drugs. And now I have a forever inhabitant that wont shut up. Like a bitchy echo that condescends my conscious mind.

But it's interesting, because I never know if I should believe her, because she's ALWAYS suspicious. She's even pointing out that it's 'off' for an intro to hit so many grandstanding points in a wall of text. She says it's too over-the-top like it's intended to mock people here.

She is often wrong, but sometimes right. Always something to say.

So ignore me, and welcome!

Rofl I like you Degrdation33

You're real when so many others are not.

new topics

top topics

join