It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Politicians Blocking UAP Disclosure Act

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Why am I not surprised that major defense contractors are buying politicians to side with them against having to reveal any alien tech they may be hiding ?

In this video, retired Air Force pilot and YouTube creator Chris Lehto analyzes an article by Christopher Sharp about lawyer Daniel Sheehan's claim that 5 Republican politicians are blocking the UFO Disclosure Act. Lehto explores the connections between these politicians and defense contractors like Lockheed Martin and Radiance Technologies that could influence their opposition to the Act. He also analyzes the Citizens United Supreme Court case that gave corporations and other entities First Amendment rights and how that has impacted campaign finance laws. Lehto argues we now have the tools for decentralized media and communication to apply pressure and get to the truth behind what's happening with this important legislation.

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Ummm...Who...are...they...?

Name them...shame them...

We can't publicly humiliate them unless we know who they are...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Personally, I think it's a ploy to make more people believe in ET and an upcoming alien threat. Only by uniting under a one world government can we hope to save ourselves from this evil takeover, so let's all get onboard!

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Whether or not any "blue-beam" flavored theories hold any water, we'd be fools to believe those in or seeking power wouldn't find clever ways to take advantage of ET-flavored material and use it against the people, if the need arose.
At least, subtly; maybe not a full on staged invasion, more like a string of tidbits and hints with the goal of gently redirecting attention. (Sound familiar?)

Theoretically, if they could, they would. And if you're hearing about it, that means someone wants you to be hearing about it.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Why am I not surprised that major defense contractors are buying politicians to side with them against having to reveal any alien tech they may be hiding ?

In this video, retired Air Force pilot and YouTube creator Chris Lehto analyzes an article by Christopher Sharp about lawyer Daniel Sheehan's claim that 5 Republican politicians are blocking the UFO Disclosure Act. Lehto explores the connections between these politicians and defense contractors like Lockheed Martin and Radiance Technologies that could influence their opposition to the Act. He also analyzes the Citizens United Supreme Court case that gave corporations and other entities First Amendment rights and how that has impacted campaign finance laws. Lehto argues we now have the tools for decentralized media and communication to apply pressure and get to the truth behind what's happening with this important legislation.

youtu.be...

Any idea of their names?
It would be great to know them and why they want to block the UAP disclosure.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Just throwing this in here. Section in the Guarding UK today and can be viewed for free, if the site asks regarding subscription just click 'maybe later'............. www.theguardian.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: orbhunter
Just throwing this in here. Section in the Guarding UK today and can be viewed for free, if the site asks regarding subscription just click 'maybe later'............. www.theguardian.com...

The government never released video or photos of the objects it tracked (even though they obviously must have had some footage). They initially claimed they couldn’t recover any wreckage. When reporters and other concerned citizens attempted to Foia the evidence they were stonewalled completely, with the Pentagon claiming it was all classified.

The reason they don't want to release that "classified" information is they used 2 missiles costing almost half a million dollars each to shoot down a $15 balloon! (The first missile missed). People figured out that's very likely what happened to that one object even without the release of official information. So I can see why people want to block the relase of such embarrassing truths, at least officially.

Did the Pentagon Shoot Down a Harmless Ham Radio Balloon?

Purchased for less than $15 and operated by the ham radio hobbyist group Northern Illinois Bottlecap Balloon Brigade, a silvery, 32-inch-wide pico balloon called “K9YO-15” was launched from a nature preserve north of Chicago in October 2022. It dangled a 10-gram (0.35-ounce) payload that included a radio tracker, a solar panel and a long antenna wire. Some 123 days later, on February 11, 2023, K9YO-15 was on its seventh circumnavigation of the globe, its hobbyist operators say, when they lost contact with the pico balloon near Alaska’s border with the Yukon. This was the same day that a U.S. F-22 fighter jet shot down a UFO using a nearly half-million-dollar Sidewinder missile in the same general vicinity. K9YO-15 has not been heard from since.
Actually, using two nearly half-million-dollar Sidewinder missiles, because the first one missed.
Everyone feel safer now?

But what if it had been an alien probe? Such an aggressive attack could have started an interstellar war! Maybe it's not such a good idea to shoot first and ask questions later.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

The reason they don't want to release that "classified" information is they used 2 missiles costing almost half a million dollars each to shoot down a $15 balloon!

(quote snippet from original)

Well put.
Ufologists and enthusiasts automatically assuming something must be "aliens" simply because there is/was classified/withheld information regarding an incident is a major pet peeve of mine.

Goof-ups or other military issues/mishandlings like these are common reasons for high security regarding many of UFO cases. That includes details surround surveillance/observation/tracking technology, etc used during the events.

But what if it had been an alien probe? Such an aggressive attack could have started an interstellar war! Maybe it's not such a good idea to shoot first and ask questions later.

There's a large TFR surrounding planet earth. "Watch for flaming projectiles flung by angry monkeys."

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

The government never released video or photos of the objects it tracked (even though they obviously must have had some footage). They initially claimed they couldn’t recover any wreckage. When reporters and other concerned citizens attempted to Foia the evidence they were stonewalled completely, with the Pentagon claiming it was all classified.

The reason they don't want to release that "classified" information is they used 2 missiles costing almost half a million dollars each to shoot down a $15 balloon! (The first missile missed). People figured out that's very likely what happened to that one object even without the release of official information. So I can see why people want to block the relase of such embarrassing truths, at least officially.

Did the Pentagon Shoot Down a Harmless Ham Radio Balloon?

Purchased for less than $15 and operated by the ham radio hobbyist group Northern Illinois Bottlecap Balloon Brigade, a silvery, 32-inch-wide pico balloon called “K9YO-15” was launched from a nature preserve north of Chicago in October 2022. It dangled a 10-gram (0.35-ounce) payload that included a radio tracker, a solar panel and a long antenna wire. Some 123 days later, on February 11, 2023, K9YO-15 was on its seventh circumnavigation of the globe, its hobbyist operators say, when they lost contact with the pico balloon near Alaska’s border with the Yukon. This was the same day that a U.S. F-22 fighter jet shot down a UFO using a nearly half-million-dollar Sidewinder missile in the same general vicinity. K9YO-15 has not been heard from since.
Actually, using two nearly half-million-dollar Sidewinder missiles, because the first one missed.
Everyone feel safer now?

Just because they have shot down a cheap balloon at one point it doesn't imply they re shooting cheap balloons all the time and there are reasons for the secrecy we all know. It could be foreign adversaries using their technology and devices or something more which is unidentified.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Blimey those sidewinders must be inaccurate Arbi to miss a balloon! I totally agree with you on playing it a little careful with the UFOs, having experienced what 'they' have up there close up on a couple of occasions there is little we can do do if they decide on a full scale invasion. We are doomed. I'm sure the States, possibly Russia and China keep a few modern planes out of our knowledge yet the technology these things have is insane, totally leaps and bounds of something like Aurora. Possibly not even nuts and bolts, more a living creature, well at least some of them. To me the bridge between us and them technology wise is the reason why the politicians (in the know) keep the truth from us. To put it mildly, it's scary. To the average man and woman in the street I don't think a proportion will cope mentally with what's buzzing around above us and dimensionally.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Arbitrageur

Blimey those sidewinders must be inaccurate Arbi to miss a balloon!
I wouldn't say that they are inaccurate, I would suppose shooting down a 32 inch balloon with no engine so not much of a heat signature might be beyond the design parameters of the sidewinder missile, which is designed to home in on heat signatures of aircraft. A 32 inch balloon probably doesn't have that much of a heat signature. The much larger supposed "Chinese spy balloon" shot down over the atlantic ocean was a much easier target, being the size of a truck or so with a much larger heat signature from all the sunlight it abbsorbed then gave off as heat.

I totally agree with you on playing it a little careful with the UFOs, having experienced what 'they' have up there close up on a couple of occasions there is little we can do do if they decide on a full scale invasion. We are doomed.
If an alien invasion uses craft that have no heat signature, I think the sidewinders might be useless against them. I'm hoping they will be friendly aliens, which is why I don't suggest shooting first and asking questions later, as the US apparently did in that case.

originally posted by: Zetor
Just because they have shot down a cheap balloon at one point it doesn't imply they re shooting cheap balloons all the time and there are reasons for the secrecy we all know. It could be foreign adversaries using their technology and devices or something more which is unidentified.
Maybe you didn't read my last paragraph about the possibility it was an alien probe they were shooting at? So yes of course they could be something else, that's what I was suggesting, but my point was also that they didn't even know what they were shooting at when the 32 inch pico balloon was shot down.

They sort of knew they were shooting at a Chinese balloon off the coast over the Atlantic ocean, but it turned out that what they thought was a spy balloon wasn't a spy balloon after all, according to Mark Milley. But sure some UFOs could be spy devices, the USA certainly seems to like to spy on anybody and everybody and it's not the only country doing that.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
One of my issues with them blocking it is they’re not being any kind of backlash from the public. I mean, if they have nothing to hide and getting tired of always having to deal with whistleblowers, wouldn’t it be a better idea to just leave it in ? a reply to: 727Sky

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So I decided to delve into the finalized, JB signed off, version of the 2024 NDAA.

Source: NATIONAL DEFENSE AUTHORIZATION ACT FOR FISCAL YEAR 2024 3093pgs.

Yes, the UAP amendment was gutted, no more Review Panel or imminent domain provisions….and revised so that the National Archives will be in control of managing UAP information.

The amendment is reduced to 19 pages covering UAP sections 1841 through 1843….lots of procedural formalities.

But then I came across section 1687 “Limitations on use of funds for certain unreported programs”

If I read the below correctly, it’s a Follow the Money …prohibitions and accountabilities legislation.

It must have been jinned up as a late entry onto the bill. It, like other possibilities of late entries……it is written in a different font then the rest of the bill.

Hmmm, Black Projects possibly getting less or no funding? Someone is not going to be happy.

The list of what prohibition could be placed on ….is impressive to say the least. It’s great that they list things, we are told ….isn’t happening.

I also came across this….

Implications of the Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP) Amendment in the 2024 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA)

Conclusion

Given the rapid development in this newly emerging area of focus, private-sector entities involved in government-funded projects, particularly defense or intelligence-related contracts or research projects, should monitor closely both the implementation of FY 2024 NDAA provisions related to UAP records and future UAP legislation.

An overt warning to do some A$$ covering perhaps?

👽
edit on 28-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Interestingly…..neither the 2024 UAP amendment, or Limitations on use of funds for certain unreported programs…….mentioned anything about other lifeforms.

Yet the Limitations on use of funds for certain unreported programs mentions craft.

Is the expectation that craft would not be piloted by lifeforms? But just remotely?

It’s wild to think that there are no provisions about possible UAP lifeforms.

👽

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The politicization of this issue has not and will not help, IMO.

I think the UFO mania is grudgingly coming to an end.
The TTSA/ATTIP scam has been exposed as a scam by anyone who looks closely.

This attempt at life support---the Grusch episode is also falling apart.

The backlash is getting stronger from many areas and those in the pocket of the defense industry congressmen are just another leg of this fall.

Look at TTSAs old-timers. Apparently, Elizondo’s lawsuit has been thrown out.

nypost.com...

And that mob is very silent. And BTW what happened to that 35 thousand dollars “ biologics” or whatever Linda Howe sold to TTSA for that amount? Supposedly they in cahoots with the army were to analyze that material.

It's unfortunate but sorry to say, I told you so folks.
New enthusiasts like Chris Lehto and the old timers(were saying during the highlights of the Congressional hearing: DISCLOSURE IS RIGHT THE CORNER).

What we needed and always needed was a sober, intense scientific research effort not this zeal-laden obsession of the new and old UFO enthusiasts, like what Jacques Vallee always said we needed.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: introufo2

So this comes from Kirkpatrick…..

Source: Exclusive: Why Reported UFO Sightings Will Drop

The Pentagon may be investigating hundreds of reported UFO sightings, but the number of people coming forward with tales of possible encounters, is set to drop according to the former head of the Defense Department's dedicated investigative unit.

The total number of "unidentified anomalous phenomena," or UAP, reported by the U.S. military, intelligence officials and members of the public will decrease as military personnel and the public understand more about technologies under development across the world, Sean Kirkpatrick, the former director of the Pentagon's All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), told Newsweek.

👽

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Things are moving right along despite detractors ….to what end…who knows

From the National Archives….

Date: February 6, 2024 Memorandum to Federal Records Management Contacts: Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena Records

Sections 1841-1843 of the 2024 National Defense Authorization Act (Public Law 118-31) require NARA to establish the ‘‘Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena Records Collection." The law also requires that by October 2024, each federal agency review, identify, and organize each UAP record in its custody for disclosure to the public and transmission to the National Archives.

👽
edit on 7-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join