It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Terrorists 'Had a Thing' With Sexual Organs Targeting Genitalia of Israeli Victims

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

That is what the training do that is why they need their next jihadist as young as they can get them.

Unfortunately Most Palestinians are of this Nature and it is truly unfortunate.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well, you have all convinced me. I can only dissent for so long. Lets just authorize the neutron bomb to clear the strip of vermin. It is quite obvious there are no humans left there. I don't know much about neutron bombs, will there at least be anything left for pictures?

Sincerely, I am ok with flooding the tunnels though. The only other option for the tunnels is to send in the militarized atlas bot style droids. But if we greenlight that option, they will soon arrive to every neighborhood in the allegedly civilized world with the authorized mandate of lethal force by algorithm. I am not so certain we are ready for that plunge, so I am ok with either flooding the tunnels, or neutron bomb.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Release the bats?

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Well, you have all convinced me. I can only dissent for so long. Lets just authorize the neutron bomb to clear the strip of vermin. It is quite obvious there are no humans left there. I don't know much about neutron bombs, will there at least be anything left for pictures?

Sincerely, I am ok with flooding the tunnels though. The only other option for the tunnels is to send in the militarized atlas bot style droids. But if we greenlight that option, they will soon arrive to every neighborhood in the allegedly civilized world with the authorized mandate of lethal force by algorithm. I am not so certain we are ready for that plunge, so I am ok with either flooding the tunnels, or neutron bomb.

Do you imagine Israel wants this Fight with Palestine ?

Do you Imagine Israel wants to go to such insane measures to deal with these radicals ? It's some squat piece of desert and people are convinced Israel going through all of this just to take it from the Palestinians. Why ?

In the end though this is Israels fault for not dealing with these radicals years ago , They have let this get waaaaaaay out of hand .
edit on 8-12-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
In the end though this is Israels fault for not dealing with these radicals years ago ,

There are 6 million Jews in Israel. 14 million in the world.
There are a billion Muslims and in the end they all stick together against the Jews.
For some reason, the Jews are their focus object for hate ... for all of them.
Israel is outnumbered.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I agree this conflict has gone on for far too long, if Israel have taken care of the problem early when it started, we will be singing to a different tune today.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Blinken: Sexual violence Hamas committed on Oct. 7 ‘beyond anything that I’ve seen’

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Sunday the evidence of sexual violence committed by Hamas terrorists on Oct. 7 is "beyond anything that I've seen."

Appearing on CNN's "State of the Union," Blinken was asked by host Jake Tapper why he thinks the United Nations and the international community have been so slow to condemn the atrocities, despite evidence mounting in Israel of rapes and sex crimes committed by Hamas against women and girls, and maybe even against men on Oct. 7.

"I've heard antisemitism hypothesized as a reason why the U.N. and the international community might be so slow to acknowledge this. What do you think?" Tapper asked.

"I don't have an answer. I don't know why countries, leaders, international organizations were so slow to focus on this, to bring it to people's attention. I'm glad it's finally happened," Blinken said. "The atrocities that we saw on Oct. 7 are almost beyond human description or beyond our capacity to digest. And we've talked about them before. But the sexual violence that we saw on Oct. 7 is beyond anything that I've seen either."

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Shot to dead or decapitated and rape again.

Ohhh nooo that is messed up how do these Harvard child's support this?!?!

Edit- gonna show my neighbours this is what her child's support

edit on 18-12-2023 by TheMisguidedAngel because: Gonna show the neighbour her son support this ville stiff

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hamas are just 'freedom fighters'.
Yeah ... right.
Twisted-sex obsessed sick bastards is what they are.

Hamas terrorists dressing female hostages up as ‘dolls,’ rescued Israeli claims: ‘Could do what they wanted’

An Israeli former hostage suggested Tuesday that Hamas terrorists are dressing up female captives as “dolls,’’ turning them into “puppets with whom they could do what they wanted.’’

Ex-captive Aviva Siegel, who attended a meeting of Israel’s parliament, said she saw members of the terror group bringing female captives “inappropriate clothing, dolls clothes.”

The female hostages have been turned into “puppets with whom they could do what they wanted, when they wanted, and it’s beyond belief that they’re still there,’’ Siegel said.

“We’ll soon reach four months [since they were kidnapped]. We were there for 51 days, and there wasn’t a minute that we didn’t experience abuse — and they are still there,’’ she said.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

And Israeli soldiers were found with their testicles shoved into their throats. No other wounds, other than being gouged out between the legs.

Bibi Netanyahu not killing the HAMAS leaders is a huge mistake on his part!

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (D-Mi) is not opposed to women being raped and violated by Hamas terrorists.

This low-IQ heifer is a degenerate Sicko!

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: FlyersFan

And Israeli soldiers were found with their testicles shoved into their throats. No other wounds, other than being gouged out between the legs.

Bibi Netanyahu not killing the HAMAS leaders is a huge mistake on his part!

Never heard about this before. So no other wounds sounds like it happened while they were alive then? Beyond disgusting and need to keep on the offensive

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Some quotes from the report given to the UN Special Envoy ... mass rape, mass mutilation ... grenades and knives stuffed inside womans vaginas .... murdering and slicing people up while raping them. Hamas are sick bastards.

Report On Sexual Assault Given To UN Special Envoy on Sexual Violence in Conflict Areas

t describes the violence endured by men and women, some of whom were allegedly killed while they were being brutalised, as others were made to watch the sexual abuse of their friends and family members before being murdered.

The chilling report from the Association of Rape Crisis Centers in Israel was presented to the UN Special Envoy on Sexual Violence in Conflict Areas, who visited Israel earlier this month to hear testimonies of sexual abuse.

An overview of the findings states: 'Hamas terrorists employed sadistic practices aimed at intensifying the degree of humiliation and terror inherent in sexual violence. 'Many of the bodies of sexual crime victims were found bound and shackled.

'The genitals of both women and men were brutally mutilated, and sometimes weapons were inserted into them. The terrorists did not stop at shooting, they also cut and mutilated sexual organs and other body parts with knives.'

The testimonies included claims Hamas gunmen repeatedly stabbed an injured woman while they raped her; that victims had nails, grenades and knives inserted into their sexual organs; and how survivors fleeing the festival witnessed 'girls whose pelvises were simply broken from being raped so much'.

More reports at the link.
Multiple eyewitnesses to the sexual torture and murder.
Doctors working with the patients and the dead.
Coroners working with the dead.
First responders working with the dead.

Report given to the United Nations. Yeah .. they haven't even officially condemned the October 7 attack, let's see if they do anything with this.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hamas 'freedom fighters' .... taking innocent people hostage ... routinely beating them and raping them.

Israeli Hostage Recalls Sexual and Physical Abuse by Hamas Captors

An Israeli lawyer taken hostage by Hamas was routinely beaten and sexually assaulted by her captors during her 55 days in captivity, a bombshell report revealed.

Amit Soussana, 40, is the first Israeli hostage to publicly speak about the abuse she suffered, which started just days after she was taken prisoner in Hamas’ deadly Oct. 7 attack and invasion of Israel.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Tagz

This act is undefendable!

Defend this then

Hamas terrorists had ‘a thing with sexual organs’ and targeted genitalia of Israeli victims: UN testimony
nypost.com...[ /ex]

Here they dismantle the NYT:

The Intercept: New York Times Exposé Lacks Evidence to Claim Hamas Weaponized Sexual Violence Oct. 7

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join