It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brookings Institution: The US will Become Minority White in 2045 Census Projects

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The moment the straight white employed man is a minority, all of the laws that help minorities will be re written to protect specific races.

Racism will be legalized and even encouraged.

The white men will be marginalized and regulated, taxed to death and bred out of existence.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

This Will not Come to Pass if Native Europeans Decide to Immigrate in Mass to America again . Two can Play this " GAME " ....

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 02:01 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 12/3/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Nice thought. I didnt think of that. This basically is genocide.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Who will it be? The only thing to do that so quickly would be mass invasion from the south. What this means is the Hispanic and Latino population would need to triple by 2045. That would be 100 million coming over the border in the next 20 years, 5 million constantly per year. This would also push the population to about 450 million by then. I'm sure there will be no poverty and everyone will be living in some magical world.

edit on x31Sun, 03 Dec 2023 07:58:47 -06002023336America/ChicagoSun, 03 Dec 2023 07:58:47 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

I will check as I also cant upload pictures. I actually had RESTORO check PC over a year ago.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The issue is that the red man is totally left out as the card they are playing is that the latinosw ere ere first. No they wereent as they all came frm Spain and wiped the Astecs out via bacteria.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

I often wonder why the CIA lets Biden trod on?

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Racism has become the new ideology of the democrats

Possibly Kim Jong Un will make all of this right?

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

PM for you.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I tried same it didnt work but thanks anyway. What I have noticed is that I can obtain a pic from the internet and it will post and upload it.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Everything you want to know about why we have open borders.

Table of Contents
1 Introduction

2 U.S. Resettlement: A Patchwork of Actors and Interests

3 What Is Consultation and Why Does It Matter?

4 Goals versus Reality: The Pitfalls of Consultation in Practice

5 Principles for Effective Consultation: Promising Practices and Recommendations

6 Conclusions
www.migrationpolicy.org...

-----
You have to download yhe report to read it. See link above^^^

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Just nobody call it white replacement anything and you'll be fine.

It's not like other predominantly white countries are moving here anymore. Mexico, China, India. Top 3.

Current:

White: 60.1% (Non-Hispanic) Hispanic: 18.5% Black: 12.2% Asian: 5.6%

By 2030:

Whites will have dropped to 55.8% of the population, and Hispanics will have grown to 21.1%.

Okay, I got! White people need to embrace their Inner Clevon and breed like Idiocracy trailer trash.

Obviously with white people dying at a faster rate than they can move here or reproduce, the white people present need to increase their breeding habits to more catholic-like numbers. Before orthocyclene and gender role variance.

If we don't start breeding better and killing everyone that tries to come here, white people are doomed to one day be only 49% of the population, and then 47% 5 years later!
edit on 4-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Ah, "the need to breed"

Could that be a 2024 campaign slogan?

<< 1   >>

join