It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slash Vs. Bucket Head

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i have been watching buckethead for a bit now. i jammed out to acoustic shards earlier. i definately stand by my opinion that he is one of the great active guitarists today.
i actually think he is one of the better guitarists to pick up the instrument. he has a unique sound and i dig it. very thick

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
for those whop don't know buckethead is the shiznit. He's a guitar players guitar player. I remember at berklee when he first came out all the shredders were freaking out about his skills. there was speculation that he wears a bucket on his head to hide his identity and that he is really gilbert, or racer x or whatever. but buckethead is buckethead and he's the bomb.

BUckethead is a better player than slash hands down in just about all catagories except stage presence. slash is the piniccle of rock musican on stage.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

yeah the rumor is that he is actually paul gilbert. it's not though. paul gilbert was his teacher though. his name is brian carroll. there is one pic of him floating around out there when he was younger. it's from a newspaper article.

he is definately the jam though. he comes up with some crazy stuff. i hope to go see him one of these days.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Slash!
How is this even a debate?
:shk:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join