It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA is Using an Ancient Technique to Summon Divine Intervention from God

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
I say, complete baloney.

Offer a link and I may change my mind on the validity of these contentions.

I was thinking some kind of link would be helpful here as well. Unless I missed it, no further substantiation is offered.

Without it, it just sounds like dungeon master creating lore for some kind of D&D game with gods and government agents.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

When 5g came along there was talks of non corporal entities being able to manifest trough it with the right setup.
I'm just not sure the spiritual is all that disconnected from our physical plane and technology might as well one day bring the subjective spiritual experience into an more objective one, where we can actually agree on whats happening without speculating. For now we either discredit or accept every other experience than our own or we just follow the blind with authority.

That's the problem right?
everyone can communicate but only one can declare it God or not.

That someone is the Vatican!
the rest is just personal biases and rhetoric to discredit someone's communication with God.

No one but the Vatican has that authority to declare the entity you communicate with as God or not.

So if you or anyone says you talk with God I'll take your word for it as you wont get clearance from the Vatican anytime soon. The other option is assuming you are not communicating with God but an imposter...

It's a dilemma, me personally i tend to not dismiss subjective experiences and if they say it's God it is for them...

You nor me have the authority to claim otherwise...

I don't really care, but discrediting it just because, it discredits everyones connection to God that isn't approved by the Vatican.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

The Vatican holds sway over Catholicism mate that's it nothing more.

I don't pay any attention to the Pope or any Catholic traditions . All due respect to Catholics but Catholicism is evil to the core .

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

They don't agree on everything but that's what happens when both angels and demons are in the service of God under the same roof.

It can be intense realizing that that's why I don't go to Mass anymore. I never know what's gonna be going on and I'm tired of walking three miles to attend a calling only to get abused by the demonic.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: zaderamsesholloway

The OP is written by AI

GPTZero

AI Content Detector

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The whole setting and it's hierarchy we're talking about is dictated by the Vatican.

I pay no attention to none of it, as it's all more or less the same with the same goal. Some more nefarious than others but under the premise we're discussing this God, in this world, it is the Vatican that has the last word.

Are we not talking about the God from the Bible?

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

How very interesting, those tools go into the bookmark

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

This initiative involves the careful propagation of religious texts across the globe to influence collective beliefs and shape human destiny.

From the original OP ^^^

Only a Computer talks like that .

I don't mind AI's in truth they can be used to great benefit . What I do mind are People relying on a computer to do there thinking for them . If you can't think critically and form your own words then with all due respect please stay off of Public Forums like this .

I don't like conversing with someone only to find out later I've been Talking with ChatGPT.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The other two OPs are 0% AI, so there is that...

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
And which god would that be?

The One Origin?

The one that created the human race?

The ones with flying chariots and devastating weapons from various nations?

The one that pretends?

The one that answers?

I wonder...

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Copyleaks give me result that " If Our Most Aerodynamic Jets Can Go ~2,000mph, How Does a Rocket Go 25,000mph for Escape Velocity" is also generated with AI ...so who knows ...

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   

It`s quite annoying yes .

There is also possibility a human gets the source text by copy/paste from source that is originally written by AI
...either way this is getting too shady if our times goes to wonder things like that

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

edit on Sat Dec 30 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join