It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA is Using an Ancient Technique to Summon Divine Intervention from God

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Sounds like the beginning of a bad joke.

Jesus Christ, Buddha and Mohammed are all summoned to a room full of CIA agents….

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   
When I was a stupid homeless kid and staying in abandon homes I got into witchcraft , I don't know why I guess I thought it would help me I went to the attic floor of a 1800's home and did a chant/spell to raise the dead that had been in the house .

A very big mistake that has affected my entire life . There's is no actual one God there's "demons " quotes because thats the only way to describe them, and things that have not been born human .

If they are doing this they are unleashing things that have no souls and could care not and even want to kill you make you commit suicide or drive you to kill . Jesus is a myth a fairy tale But Things from other dimensions are truth .
edit on 1-12-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

When I was homeless I met some Satanists that would laugh about how they managed to burn a house down because of their summoning.

Whatever they called up did not like being bothered and it lashed out.

Stupid kids thought it was funny and bragged about their abilities to successfully summon a demonic entity.

If I were summoned by a bunch of stupid teenagers playing around with the occult I'd trash things too.

Leave me alone I'm trying to sleep dammit.

edit on 12/1/23 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Jesus is a myth a fairy tale But Things from other dimensions are truth .

Something to think about....

Is it possible Jesus is also from another dimension, or at least has a summer cottage in one of them. I have explored other dimensions thru many avenues. The spirit molecule can take you much closer to them than teenage angst. Not for the timid or intolerant!!! Not saying you are either, infact I think you should take the ride.

edit on 1-12-2023 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

Is it possible Jesus is also from another dimension, or at least has a summer cottage in one of them. I have explored other dimensions thru many avenues. The spirit molecule can take you much closer to them than teenage angst. Not for the timid or intolerant!!!

I studied mostly Yvonne Frost's work even spoke to her a few times as a teenager , Jesus is a story I was taught to bring myself up above the Earth and look down that way I knew why different people acted different ways and believe different things such as religion .
edit on 1-12-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

Is it possible Jesus is also from another dimension, or at least has a summer cottage in one of them. I have explored other dimensions thru many avenues. The spirit molecule can take you much closer to them than teenage angst. Not for the timid or intolerant!!!

I studied mostly Yvonne Frost's work even spoke to her a few times as a teenager , Jesus is a story I was taught to bring myself up above the Earth and look down that way I knew why different people acted different ways and believe different things such as religion .

I'm familiar with her work. I used to get hammered on all sorts of things with my Wicca friends.

Some of them were NAs and members of the Native American Church also know as the Peyote Church... Another avenue to seek other dimensions. Nothing like 24hrs in the desert imbibed on folk medicine to graduate you into the fold of experimental shamanism. I advise a protection prayer to keep the witches and clowns away; deception is the name of their game.

edit on 1-12-2023 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: zaderamsesholloway

This really makes me laugh. "The CIA is committed to transparency" LOL LOL LOL.

One of the most evil agencies that makes their living off of lies and deception. They can't summon God, period. They summon evil entities, that is believable, but not holy angels.

Agreed , Whatever they are " Summoning " is not God .

It is Laughable that they or anyone else would think they are communicating with God. When I say they I mean the CIA.
edit on 1-12-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
redacted

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

The Belgian 'very very secret - I'll tell on you to your mama' police, have been burning women's bra strap extenders and left ankle socks in occult rituals to cause global turgidity for decades. They are now well on their way to world domination, having already claimed the attic and many parts of the hallway!

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The CIA is a large organization, different factions and views are going on within. A good chunk has gone the way of the dark side under the banner of national security. When descending into the pits of hell, finding Jesus provided one way out of that mess.

With the scale of the problems, looking for divine intervention is reasonable. As for how practical waiting for Jesus to return don't look good in today's political environment. Having the skills to cast out demons has a lot of demand these days. Finding the spirit of Jesus is an individual thing, something to help lean on in dealing with the dramas. With those that can act under the authority of Jesus, they make some ground in this spiritual war going on.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Wow, the CIA sure has good actors because they sure are acting really corrupt, and it has been a long standing program since they have been acting this way for decades. So they are trying to convince people they are purposely acting bad to hide the good they are doing. Is this a soap opera or something.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck, it is probably a duck or maybe a goose...both are water birds, they do not live in the desert.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, eats like it’s a duck, then someone behind the scenes really wants you to believe that’s a duck. a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

When everyone is treating everyone with kindness and respect and practicing the teachings of Christ about respect and goodwill towards our fellow men and women on this planet regardless of how we understand or interpret the mysteries it will be the manifestation of Christ's return.

You don't have to be a Christian to practice his message of peace and love and goodwill.

Good people are good people and the practice of kindness and respect is a universal teaching across the surviving major religions.

Its the path that matters.

Things getting better in my region and I hope it spreads to yours soon.

Godspeed and hang in there.

It will sort itself out soon enough.

Keep on keeping on.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   

With this whole "identifying as" craziness now, chances are you will get in trouble for calling it a duck these days. That duck actually is a CIA agent.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Oh yeah, those federal agencies are really all about summoning spirits, not their actual jobs. Which is supplying guns to drug dictatorships, and things that generally backfire.

I read once the CIA has a weird superstition that's applicable here. They have to balance at a neutral point and negate their own impact. So if they torture one person with microwave psyop Randall Flagg they have to balance it out with microwave psyop Mother Abigail.

So they would, by default of their weird zero impact superstition, summon one demon and one angel. And then let them fight or whatever.

edit on 2-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

So what?
The payroll you're on does define the ability to comunicate with God?

I don't think that's how it works. Guilty by association isn't a thing among religious people, lucky them...

Or are you saying no one can communicate with God and its all make-believe for manipulative reasons?

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 03:48 AM
link   

edit on -21600amp0520230258 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   

"Deliberate misinformation campaigns and propaganda efforts were orchestrated to create the illusion of a corrupt agency, thereby diverting attention from the true nature of our operations."

ok this part is an oxymoron. which leads me to believe this is all BS.

how are they going to say they lie about what they do by creating a perception of corruption,. isn't that corruption itself? LOL

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

CIA front? Doubtful.

The Revelation Project will show you the full picture of who Jesus is and how He announces the world’s future to us. In between all those wars and beasts and dragons, Jesus reigns forever and will return with all power and glory.

In the book of Revelation, Jesus is not a man dying on the cross, but a King who reigns throughout eternity.

edit on 12/2/2023EAMR by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

So what?
The payroll you're on does define the ability to comunicate with God?

I don't think that's how it works. Guilty by association isn't a thing among religious people, lucky them...

Or are you saying no one can communicate with God and its all make-believe for manipulative reasons?

I think maybe you misunderstand me .

I'm saying what ever the CIA is summoning or communicating with is not the ALL creator of the Universe aka GOD .

Yes I believe anyone can communicate with God all they have to do is speak and he listens . But to suggest the CIA has some divine intervention ability like flipping a switch is the laughable part .

There are many forces at work in the spiritual realm mate and I'm sure many of them love to Masquerade as God the Creator .

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join