It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dogs mystery respiratory illness?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Scratchpost

The same cough that humans are getting, ? color me stunned as those pesky pets are worse than human useless eaters.But don't worry the WHO have issued a lockdown notice so it will be all ok soon.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Every dog I have had Andy has loved bones , especially the marrow ones but a lot of people boil them up to soften them up especially chicken thigh bones .

The dog I have now would knock you over to get the chicken bones from you after you finish eating.

Years ago I knew the woman who did the price reductions in a supermarket and would get a text telling me to get my ass to Asda for a load of bargains, I used to take my dog to work and many of the guys were pissed my dog was getting better fed at diner time than they were before that I got a whole chest freezer load of turkeys for 50 pence each for the dog but by the end of them even he was looking at me and the bowl going not again

edit on 27/11/2023 by stonerwilliam because: Spell8ngsssssss

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Every dog I have had Andy has loved bones , especially the marrow ones but a lot of people boil them up to soften them up especially chicken thigh bones .

I did not say he did not love them.

Again buddy each to their own, but vets have told us not to give the dog bones also.

The dog I have now would knock you over to get the chicken bones from you after you finish eating.

Oh soup day, he sits there and waits patiently while the chicken boils and then its gets stripped of bones and breast/neck and he gets the rest.

Years ago I knew the woman who did the price reductions in a supermarket and would get a text telling me to get my ass to Asda for a load of bargains, I used to take my dog to work and many of the guys were pissed my dog was getting better fed at diner time than they were before that I got a whole chest freezer load of turkeys for 50 pence each for the dog but by the end of them even he was looking at me and the bowl going not again

That's a handy thing to have, wee woman sounds like a champ.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You would be really shocked Andy what gets thrown away by those supermarkets , I knew this mad funkie who did skip diving and he would turn up at mine with 7 or 8 carrier bags full of the best meat , I would hand him a tenner for his baggie and was stunned at the stuff in this bags all wrapped , most of it was still in date and perfectly fine that was 9ne well looked after mutt .

He used to get a Chinese meal regularly when I was on the bevvy

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Naw, i used to work in Sainsbury's back in my student days.

I know what gets wasted and flung away.

It's diabolical and a complete and utter travesty really.

I don't imagine its any better in this day of age.

Although I'm led to believe they give some of it to the food banks and charities as opposed to just putting it in the skips.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Just released! This explains everything!

The Secret Agenda of 9/11 - The True Origins of Covid - The Mastermind & The Upcoming 2024 Pandemic

There was a secret event on 9/11 that was successfully kept away from public awareness and used as an excuse to start a nationwide spraying campaign that would eventually be used to spray all of America with a biological weapon. This system would begin COVID and be used to spread the soon coming 2024 pandemic. The spraying has once again begun and the sickness has already started. See who has been pushing this agenda with never before seen archived footage of him admitting to his sick obsession with lowering the population. Never before seen footage of the director of Plum Island bioweapons lab and others all in the same meeting discussing on April 5, 2002 much of this agenda. DARPA, Fort Detrick and Plumb Island are all heavily involved in this destructive agenda to lower the population and destroy our food supply. You will eat and get eaten by ze bugs and be happy.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Hence the nutritional value from the undigested matter part i suppose.

Either way it's fecking disgusting.

As to bones, i dont give my dogs bones.

Used to with the last one and she nearly died down to a perforated bowel.

I also remember the same thing happening to our old neighbor's dog, and my grans.

Each to their own all the same, crazy bastarding one i have right now keeps trying to eat earnings, my thinking being because my Mrs has had them through her ears rather than him being a jewel thief. LoL

You can feed them raw bones Andy, just like they eat in the wild. Even chicken bones.

Once they are cooked they turn brittle and are deadly.

We fed our border collie raw most of her life, even whole raw chickens.

She’s 14 now and never had any kind of ailment until last summer when she got into something that blew her kidneys out.

She’s on a special diet now and doing fairly will but unfortunately her condition is terminal

edit on 1-12-2023 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Smashing buddy but im going to go with what the vet says and my own experience with dogs.

Feeding them sharp spiky needles can lead to serious problems I'm afraid, i don't even give him rawhide treats any longer.

Raw bones can lead to gastrointestinal disorders, vomiting, diarrhea, rectal bleeding, choking, and even death. Most vets and dog experts agree that instead of giving your pet a raw bone, it is better to opt for an edible synthetic bone or hard chew dog treat.

So sorry to hear about your border collie, i had 2 of those when i was a lad, all you can do is make the best time with what you have left, 14 is a good age buddy for a dog.

I lost my other dog a couple of years back just before guy fawkes down to the big C, still hurts like a bastard, she was 13.

They are family mate as you well know and unlike humans can be completely trusted which is a rare thing in this verse.
edit on 1-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join