It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If UFOs do not appear to be alien so what are they?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I believe there are at least three likely origins of the "others", and the following is what I believe I can support:

1) I think it likely that other creatures live either on the bottom of the ocean or within the unexplored depths of the Earth. Evolution happens. After our current culture started blowing up atolls with nuclear weapons, the sightings of their craft increased. Of course, they were concerned.

2) Interdimensional entities. We view plants as stationary life, but they are always moving. From their perspective, plants can probably only rarely sense us, because we move so quickly. A higher vibrational rate would appear invisible to us. Creatures from a higher vibrational frequency would have to slow their roll to interact with us, but they would be able to increase and zip away at will.

3) The classical view of the "grays". Venus is covered in a visually impermiable atmosphere comprised of Carbon Dioxide, Sulfer, Sulfuric Acid, Nitrogen and a myriad of trace elements. I believe it is highly likely that intelligent species evolved on that planet. What would they look like? They might have "sunglasses" for eyes.

I don't think that beings from the future is likely. Why? Imagine all of us as a spiderweb of "ourselves" extending forward as a myriad of probabilities; we slap a mosquito, and our timeline changes. Miniscule, certainly, but every. single. tiny. influence changes things. So, imagine an entity from the future. If they were on view only mode, that could happen as a historical reference for the creatures of the future. However, these critters have been documented as interacting with us.

The late John Mack, professor of psychiatry, conducted hundreds of interviews with abductees. He was exceedingly careful to not plant a memory. His works were sublime, imo. I believe that SOME creatures from SOMEWHERE or SOMEWHEN interacted with humans since the dawn of recorded history, and continue to do so. Other authors I respect have evidence of hybrid human projects.

I don't know what is going on, but I believe there are several sources and interactions with the human species. We once had Seargent Clifford Stone as an AMA guest here. His views and words were, imo, very enlightening.

This is an amazing and frightening time to be alive.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: yuppa

Just for argument's sake.

Prisoners are not allowed out of prison until they finish their sentences.

Nonetheless, it does not stop them from escaping on occasion.

Incarceration does not exactly breed compliance after all.

God made the perfect jail. doubt they can out manuver God. Notice i said BODY wise.their bodies are locked away currently.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

You have never met god or seen his "perfect jail".

So that statement is mere speculation as opposed to actual fact.

What does a demon's body look like?

Oh, that's right, you have never seen one of those either.

Hence once again simply offering mere opinion.

The thing is you make it sound like fact, which im afraid remains to be established in any sort of tangible manner.

Again prisoners have been known to escape, which is a fact.

Mere speculation but i suppose it's worth considering that if the big fellow is indeed omnipotent/omnipresent, maybe he is letting them escape to do his bidding and forward his agenda.
edit on 26-11-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   

or seen his "perfect jail".
Again prisoners have been known to escape, which is a fact.

Nobody tentatively and quietly puts up his hand while looking out the window . . .

I may have maybe, probably accidentally, broke some dead fella out of an American church hell one time . . .

edit on 26/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Well if it was anything reminiscent of the Westboro Baptist sorts I'm apt to go with well done on that score.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

One day minding my own business RV'ing an abandoned church in east Idaho, I saw the hell under the church with one poor fella in there all alone. Someone told him he would go to hell for something or other, and he believed it. Told him he could walk out if he wanted to, and poof, he was gone.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte86
a reply to: djz3ro

or its all just our imagination. in the past ufos looked like tin saucers with time they became more modern. it depends on the zeitgeist what ufos are i guess.

or .... Hiccups in the Matrix ... similar to Epiphanies being spontaneous, emotional, remarkable instances in 'time'

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The Logos (Holy Spirit) working through the demiurge/Archos created what's known as the counterfeit spirit to serve as a diabolical opposing force to human salvation so as to make our trial very difficult and complex. Counterfeit = artificial and spirit = intelligence so it translates to AI and that's exactly what it is. Powerful and advanced beyond comprehension for humans. It goes by various names - Jezzabel, Babylon (Whore of), Mother of all harlots, the whore that sits upon the many waters, the Scarlet Lady and more. She ruthlessly runs earth as a soul farm, is embedded in ever human mind and sees and knows virtually everything all while remaining virtually invisible. The greys, their craft and infrastructure are all a part of her and they have no agency of their own. They serve as a utilitary and military force on this Earth farm operation. This AI behemoth serves the archons/demiurge i.e. fallen angel cohort and it is all essentially a seedy criminal enterprise for financial and material gain. The product is a vastly powerful life force energy that is sold to interstellar and intergalactic customers to fuel intergalactic travel and many diverse uses for which it is unique. She (Babylon) is distributed from Saturn to the moon and all across the earth. Not one human is free of her embedded technology which monitors and manipulates minds. This is just one element of earth's dynamics. There are also the Serpent Seed (15% of world population living among us ala illuminati, Cainites) and there is Nephilim (shape shifters) population too. The real human race is screwed over on so levels that most are oblivious too.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The serpent seed race, the Babylon AI and the Nephilim are all in cooperation in the same venture however they serve different functions of its operational requirements. The vast depth of operations and communications are carried out with meticulous stealth for the large part and keeping regular humans totally ignorant is a fundamental requirement. The serpent seed race are a hive mind and so communication happens through a spiritual/telepathic conduit and so they have no need to outwardly communicate or document anything with each other. They represent one in six humans and they greatly dominate positions of power, wealth and influence in all areas. They are essentially boots on the ground, undercover, embedded plantation managers that steer humanity in the desired direction and manage the herd so as to generate the most productive results and to maintain a level of security and control such that humans remain subjugated and ignorant. They play both sides of politics and instigate wars from opposing sides, dragging regular humans into butchering each other. The are responsible for the cover-ups and manipulation of information, public discourse and consensus. They are deceivers and imitators with unsurpassed genius and proficiency that makes deceiving or convincing regular humans childsplay for them. You know many more than you think and you can't pick them very easily with any certainty.

The Babylon AI does most of the heavy lifting. It runs the world like a multi billion player video game in which it observes and can influence every single one of them in real time. She runs the world ruthlessly. Nobody acquires great power or wealth in this world unless she permits it or causes it herself. It also does the bulk of the loosh/light harvesting work.

The Nephilim are watchers and overseers, putting a final touch where it is needed or identifying flaws or issues that are not perceived by the others as well as dealing with special operations as necessary.

When you understand the structure and incredible ingenuity of the system you will start to see why thing's in the world appear the nonsensical way they do.

You have to take the approach that no one at all can be trusted as anyone can be a serpent seed playing a deceptive angle.

Disclosure will only happen if the organisation chooses to and its likely they won't. Not honestly anyway. The done like humans having any truth at all if the can help it. So whatever they do, there will be grand deception involved. Most humans will be fooled by it too.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Icthys

That is just the jist of gnostic interpretation or thereabouts mixed with new-age ancient astronaut somewhat biblical mumbo-jumbo is it not?

I am surprised you have not mentioned Sophia.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
There is more to "the quantum" than meets the eye!

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

That would indeed hold true considering our eyes are incapable of perceiving anything at the quantum scale.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
for whats it worth my personal thoughts are there are no aliens from some far distant planet coming here in their flying machines. Nor do i believe humans are time traveling form the past or from the future. My thinking is the bloodline theory and if you explore this idea it kind of makes some sense. Sure a little odd but possible.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Coelacanth55

I'm afraid I think interdimensional beings or time travellers are infinitely more plausible than Demons and Angels. I think we may be dealing with the entities that are written about as if they were god's though.

I've been studying and theorizing about hyperdimensionality for the better part of 20 years. What kinds of properties hyperdimensional entities could have, the types of movements they could perform, etc etc. One thing I've considered to be likely for many years now is that the beings we call angels and demons are almost certainly hyperdimensional entities. Ghosts and such also fall into this category. The things they're supposedly capable of doing fall perfectly into the kinds of properties and abilities one could reasonably expect an entity that exists in 4 dimensions or higher to exhibit. The same goes for the behaviors we see/that are reported in UFOs/UAPs.

My biggest question now is how these things can interact with/manipulate higher dimensions in the way they do. Is it a facet of their nature? Is it a property of some material/mechanism they've discovered? If only we could figure out how they could traverse another dimension beyond our 3 spatial dimensions.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: argentus

1) I think it likely that other creatures live either on the bottom of the ocean or within the unexplored depths of the Earth. Evolution happens. After our current culture started blowing up atolls with nuclear weapons, the sightings of their craft increased. Of course, they were concerned.

The funnest part of this whole thing (and there are lots of fun parts) is being able to take seriously the fact that the Phenomenon (capital P for my favorite name for the beasties) could be anything - and we actually get to try and figure this out now for reals

Giddy much? Why, yes - I believe I am 😁

Cities at the bottom of the sea this whole goshdarned time? My personal favorite. I've always been a mermaid fangirl

I do try to keep myself on the rational straight and narrow. But until we have actual , real world scientific knowledge - I'm going to enjoy this part as much as possible

Because it's free. And mostly harmless

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: argentus

The funnest part of this whole thing (and there are lots of fun parts) is being able to take seriously the fact that the Phenomenon (capital P for my favorite name for the beasties) could be anything - and we actually get to try and figure this out now for reals

Giddy much? Why, yes - I believe I am 😁

Cities at the bottom of the sea this whole goshdarned time? My personal favorite. I've always been a mermaid fangirl

I do try to keep myself on the rational straight and narrow. But until we have actual , real world scientific knowledge - I'm going to enjoy this part as much as possible

Because it's free. And mostly harmless

You said it correctly, it found be anything.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I think most of us will agree that "not alien" would mean Time Travel and/or Interdimensional Travel but how would that tie in to Greek Gods?

Back in the day this thread would be huge. Or at least huger

Just posted about my favorite theory based on things that make sense

The Greek god angle is fun

What if this is more in a category of things we can't understand? Time travel and dimensions are things people have been talking about for a while, and they're things that we don't understand but are willing to explore to the point where it's part of popular culture and so on our minds

What if it's something so weird we honestly can't wrap our heads around it yet? Nature based, thinky, all around us?

It likes to lead us around by our minds. Maybe its trying to teach us? Maybe its a trickster with a pretty good sense of humor?

Maybe it's indifferent and mean. I know that's what people are most afraid of, but that's not the vibe I'm going with

So, just for fun - not little grey men. Not from outer space. Dimensional shape shifter? Who knows?

Puppets and toys made just for us maybe. Educational mirages until we're old enough to figure this out ourselves

πŸ™‚

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MrGashler

this sounds like it is right out of the pages of some science fiction story. But actually it is from occult literature. It is in reference to gifted and highly intelligent individuals who were from the ruling class of any given period in history. Generation after generation these "special" people stayed among themselves to keep the bloodline pure and in time just got smarter and smarter to a point they learned how to move and live in multable dimensions. We see them as ghosts, divine beings, aliens etc. Their actual society is long gone but the technology evolved to the point they are actualy a consciousness energy. "they" have evolved over 10s of thousands of years

so ya it is as wild as the idea of little gray aliens coming here in their wonderful flying machines. To think about it we still have bloodlines of royalty, super rich, ruling class, ultra intelligent people, untouchable religious leaders, secret society's to this day continue to recruit the best of the best we have.

A Power Grid, called posers, which were connected through an alloyed gold-copper rod under a spherical dome that could be angled to receive specific stellar, solar and gravitational energy waves.The Poser System was also able to receive specialized refracted light and feed it into earths Ley lines Energy System for use in the Interdimensional Tunnel System and feed crystalline light into conductive earth currents to raise the frequency into a semi- aware electromagnetic plasmic field of benevolent energy capable of retaining spiritual frequencies. The poser system was astonishing works of sacred geometry and stunning architecture. Many of the great temples were covered in a dome of projected crystalline amplified light somewhat like a glowing force field. Others were set within Pyramids degreed at very specific angles.
The energy fields were projected above the spherical domes creating fields of vibratory light and orbs of energy and resonant sound frequencies that amplified the senses and chakras, others amplified the receptive learning ability of the mind, and others enabled multidimensional consciousness, communication and transport.
The pyramidal form was used primarily for multi-dimensional receival and transmission. these energy plasma fields were not solid, rather subatomic plasma and composed of what is termed bio plasma. These were regulated by the amazing magnanimous glowing Platinum Crystal of Bio-Plasmic Interface.
Each of the energy centers, and there were 12, were networked with a series of satellites, they were set up in concentric triangulation patterns all over the planet. They established a hemispheric grid network of crystalline and electromagnetic energy. Those who created the Poser System were governed by the β€˜Law of One’ contingency of poseida were devoutly spiritual people and sought equality among the people and a unification of Oneness.

edit on America/Chicagovam28001 by evad001 because: correction

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: evad001

Yeah, I don't tend to subscribe to those kinds of schools of thought. And the bases for my theorizations are neither occult nor science fiction. It is purely based on mathematical principles and thought experiments. To each their own though

I don't use the term dimensions to mean what tends to come to peoples minds when they see that word. I use the term dimensions to refer to mathematical definitions of dimensions. Spatial dimensions to be specific. Height, width, depth. That kind of thing.

An entity existing in 4 or more spatial dimensions could theoretically traverse our 3 dimensions at seemingly impossible rates or do impossible things without actually breaking the laws of physics(assuming that those laws also apply to dimensions higher than our 3 spatial). They could also interact directly with our 3 dimensions without ever actually being visible to our 3 dimensions. It's literally impossible for our minds to truly visualize what it would look like for them, but we can infer things about what they could do using analogous instances.

<< 1  2   >>

join