It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This smells

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: annonentity

Hey Mr. Z , We American Tax Payers Want Our Billions back you Freakin' LOSER !

Oh my Zanti, you've taken your eye off the ball. The US will get all their money back and more cos Zelenski has sold all Ukraine's assets to Black Rock. Well it's an American company but normal US citizens will see nothing of the profits.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Now I am looking at Trump differently. Didn't he say he could have ended that war immediately or something along those lines. I guess by giving Russia the little bit of land they wanted to annex for security reasons and to restrict Ukraine from joining NATO to avoid a full-scale war? I didn't research that so I'm relying on memory.
edit on q000000051130America/Chicago4040America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
a reply to: SprocketUK

I personally think everybody should just give up.

If Russia stopped fighting there would be peace. If Ukraine stopped fighting there would be no more Ukraine. Which is what the russian trolls posting here want!

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

He should have plenty of company hanging on that lamppost. Victoria Nuland and Barak Obama to name just two. John McCain and Lindsy Graham to name two more. Hells Bells, 3/4 of our own congress that voted to fund that war needs to be included.
edit on 24-11-2023 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

I was disgusted to read about pregnant women being in uniform and young kids and old men be g sent to the front all with no training .

I hope Zelensky gets strung up from a lamp post and burned for this

Wait until you find out that the average Ukrainian soldier is now over 40 years of age.

There was a story of a 8 month pregnant woman who missed her call up and got sentenced to years in jail in the news .

It really is clown world

You forgot to add that the woman served in the Russian army.

Pregnant Russian Soldier Jailed for Desertion

Are you equally disgusted by the Russian pregnant women serving in the army? Or are you disgusted only by Ukrainian pregnant female soldiers? Here is a difference.

The Ukrainian women defend their motherland, most of the time voluntarily. Not sure where you're taking your revelations from but from what I read, pregnant women are regarded as not fit for the military service and they don't have to fight unless they want it. Still they have to register. It's not that they have a choice either. We've heard about the Ukrainian women gang-raped by Russian soldiers all too often.

Russian female soldiers, on the other hand, are made to fight for the unappeased imperial appetites of Putin. It's Russia that attacked Ukraine and not the other way round. Unless one believes the crap written in the Russian propaganda newspapers financed by Putin.

I am disgusted by both sides in this war , Ukraine is dragging school kids ,pensioners and disabled people of the streets and shipping them straight to the front the Russians are putting guns in the hands of men who should be locked away .

This goes back to 2008-9 www.bibliotecapleyades.net... .

We were discussing this here back then and I have no doubt that the stories of using wild migratory birds to spread disease into Russia have a ring of truth to them especially when you see who Hunter Biden was writing checks to with the proof in hard drive 3 that Kim.com released

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
a reply to: stonerwilliam

He should have plenty of company hanging on that lamppost. Victoria Nuland and Barak Obama to name just two. John McCain and Lindsy Graham to name two more. Hells Bells, 3/4 of our own congress that voted to fund that war needs to be included.

Neo Con Artists All . Who Profits from WAR ? Not I said the Fly , Not Me said the Cannon Fodder Flea.............

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join