It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So where are the homeless in San Fran?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

The Biden administration sold them to the ET the aliens for research and development in lieu of an agreed upon moritorium on cattle mutilations, abductions and all else.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Maybe?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Now American welcome "communism in our nation" all because the greed of America's capitalism, yep people sure love their cheap Chinese made crap.

I agree, China is not our friend and never will, but democrats sure love them communist.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: annonentity
I was thinking about XI's visit to San Fran and how they suddenly cleaned it up, it was the homeless capital of the US. I wondered how they did it. But didn't see anything posted. Then suddenly a guy on Bitchute pops up and says they have all seemed to have disappeared. White vans picked them up apparently, they were told they were getting dropped off at the train station ...apparently, they seem to have disappeared. as people with relatives can't contact them?????, www.bitchute.com...

Knowing how devious Biden people are they probably killed them all and now they are in a mass grave east of the city. The FBI would have loved taking part in something like that. (National security and all that).

Oh...heavens no. Joe Biden would never just kill people he could make money off of. He would have them harvested for body parts or put them in a labor camp, filling out Biden ballots to turn in with the next election and get again, switching in a matter of minutes a 59/41 spread with Trump way up and declared winner. That's when they will find a misplaced bag and inside, hundreds of thousands of Biden votes without a single trump vote. From a neighborhood who all thinks alike you know and who puts the number of votes way higher than the number of voters.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Shipped Off to some Underground Military Alien Bases for Experimentation I Imagine .....*)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Sadly they are were all the homeless and beggers since the invasion of the US are, somewhere been fed, keep warm and taken care off at the expenses of tax payer dollars.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Sadly they are were all the homeless and beggers since the invasion of the US are, somewhere been fed, keep warm and taken care off at the expenses of tax payer dollars.

So, basically, they're America's "palestinians"?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

You just made my day, actually, I live in GA, when they started to be a problem in my neck of the wood, the just disappeared within days.

I travel to Tallahassee to shop, one weekend they were everywhere, next time I went back to Tallahassee they were gone.

Yep now you see me and now you don't

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: annonentity
I was thinking about XI's visit to San Fran and how they suddenly cleaned it up, it was the homeless capital of the US. I wondered how they did it. But didn't see anything posted. Then suddenly a guy on Bitchute pops up and says they have all seemed to have disappeared. White vans picked them up apparently, they were told they were getting dropped off at the train station ...apparently, they seem to have disappeared. as people with relatives can't contact them?????, www.bitchute.com...

Knowing how devious Biden people are they probably killed them all and now they are in a mass grave east of the city. The FBI would have loved taking part in something like that. (National security and all that).

Oh...heavens no. Joe Biden would never just kill people he could make money off of. He would have them harvested for body parts or put them in a labor camp, filling out Biden ballots to turn in with the next election and get again, switching in a matter of minutes a 59/41 spread with Trump way up and declared winner. That's when they will find a misplaced bag and inside, hundreds of thousands of Biden votes without a single trump vote. From a neighborhood who all thinks alike you know and who puts the number of votes way higher than the number of voters.

I agree with all of that, but Biden and the DNC don't need anyone to be alive to accept their votes.

edit on 20-11-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Common sense would tell you that if if a VIP is coming to a part of the city that might be seen by that visitor then they would probably try and clean it up. The last 2 Cisco Live's that took place in San Fran had events just like that surrounding the convention center .

Still maybe this is that one time on BitChute where a video has any level of proof so why not watch it?
Having watched the source video I want to ask , where is the proof of anything the poster claims?

Hell if CNN , MSN, FOX posted an article with as much proof as Tim the Truth people would jump all over it. If someone on BitChute or TGP do it then its all good cause tinfoil reasons?

Seems to be rather lazy reporting when there are so may explanations about what happened.

San Francisco ‘Cleaned Up’ Streets Ahead of APEC. But How and What, Exactly, Did It Do?
San Francisco has cleaned up their streets ahead of President Biden and President Xi’s meeting,” the reporter said. “They’ve moved homeless to other parts of the city, cleared tent cities and trash off the street.

sfstandard.com...

San Francisco's Xi Homeless Sweep Was Cheered by the Right. It Was Also Illegal, Advocates Say

Hundreds of unsheltered people living in tent encampments in the blocks surrounding the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco have been forced to leave by city outreach workers and police as part of an attempted “clean up the house” ahead of this week’s Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation’s annual free trade conference.

www.vice.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Organ harvesting, the progressives wouldn't let them go to waste.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Homeless? You mean; Urban campers...

When the cost of living does not afford those living at or below the poverty line any housing...

When the city cost is greater per inmate a month than the disabled etc get per month in benefits...

That's what happens

Calling them all drug addicts; When it's just the suffering caused and created by the US drug cartel: Federal/state scheduling, federal/state policing, and the resulting pharmaceutical giants using people as guinea pigs as a result of those cartels.

Such a thing means; It's civil and social engineering... Aka a form of eugenics; As if one citizen is or better than any other as an 'ideal' citizen then uses profiling, plea bargaining and deals etc against each other in a controlled civil war of hall monitors and tattle tales to keep it all afloat; Instead of just being civil as a citizen to; All other citizens and not to mention; All the discrimination all of the previous causes.

When all are said to be equal under the eyes of the law? Creating an inequality as law is illegal and so is trying to make every one equal to whatever law it is.

Making everyone equal under laws of: Over and under the counter RICO scheduling... Isn't the grey area it's a for profit sector that says it's us and them. When that; Us and them is the state and federal profiting off of the suffering they have created in the entire population.

With that? There is no for the people, by the people and of the people... The is no life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Just profiteers and careers on both sides of the 'take' as there is no: Giving.

Just an expectation of an abide by or else policy.

It's inhuman but not above humans it seems to; Initiate such crimes as law against the populous then; Enforce those crimes, then profit on both sides of that crime... Ignoring that initiating that/those policies were a crime.

Then have the gall to call it a greater good.

edit on 22-11-2023 by crowf00t because: sp

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   
since 'homeless' are always bumming cigarettes, i'd say NGOs are luring the 'homeless' with a pack of smokes for listening to a 20 minute lecture on paid easy-work...

lured into this Trap, the homeless are processed to become crop fertilizer

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: StudioNada

Sounds like the plot to homemade movie a la Prime Video..hmmm

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
We need Trump back so he can build a wall around China (and make THEM pay for it) !!!

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: StudioNada

Smokers? No I'd say was; William J. Clinton voters taking their vote back... Since he declared war on tobacco costing the world millions of jobs.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Benjamin Fulford BIG INTEL a Final Win Includes NESARA-GESARA

Benjamin Fulford has one report where he claims the homeless had their organs taken for China while the US military cleaned up the mess.

I don't know. One rumor going around. China usually keeps the bodies warm until a match is found. As for something like that, the case has gone cold.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join