It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

By When Must The DNC Decide to Stick With Biden-Harris 2024 -or- Choose Someone Else?.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Monday, November 20, 2023

We are almost at the point where the Democrat establishment must begin preparing all the infrastructure and advertising and events for their 2024 President and Vice President candidates. Normally, it would be the existing office holders. For this cycle, everything would be geared up for the re-election of President Joe Biden and his Vice President Kamala Harris.

--But this is NOT A NORMAL CYCLE, because both the President of the United States (Biden), and his Vice President (Harris), are polling so poorly across America...even within their own Democrat party!

Source: www.breitbart.com...

--And, President Biden is under Criminal Investigation by his own Department of Justice.

Illegal Removal of Classified Documents: www.axios.com...

--And, President Biden is now saying or doing weird things at EVERY public appearance. No longer just a couple times @ month.

To a little girl today: "I like your ears." - redstate.com...

--And, Joe Biden's favorite News Network, CNN, is frustratingly describing how Joe Biden would lose to former President Donald Trump, if the Presidential election was held this year, instead of November of next year.

SOUND THE ALARM!: www.cnn.com...

QUESTION to ATS MEMBERS: From a logistics and resources and advertising standpoint, WHEN (in your estimation) is the point where the Democrat establishment (DNC?) MUST DECIDE to either STICK WITH JOE -or- REPLACE JOE?

-WeMustCare

edit on 20112023 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:20 AM
link   
How can Democrat leaders in the Media, Congress, Business, Government,

WATCH THIS: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Without realizing that standing behind and supporting Joe Biden, will take/send the entire Democrat party over the cliff with him on election day, just 12 months from now?

edit on 20112023 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Like it matters.πŸ™„ Come on, CWM...

You are a constant source for topics of this kind and you haven't noticed a pattern yet? Who called an "all clear" for our voting systems??

I guess my TOTAL abstinence from MSM left me unaware that people are now okay again and are settling back into a normal that doesn't exist anymore, without much of anything being resolved.🀷🏻

I mean, is this just the way it is and it's better to just get on with it? Idk..

To each their own. Whatever helps I suppose. I'm just perplexed how easily it is for people to cast aside, or willfully ignore, the root problems and astonishingly expect a different outcome!

For 2024, my deepest hope is that when the outcome is just more of the same (PLEASE prepare yourselves), people will finally except FFS that we have more than voting to do in order get our country back. Voting is NOT going to fix this. There was a time when it could have, but we've blown past that backstop. The rot now is so well entrenched, it's almost impossible to actually determine who's really got their mind on America.

Every single socioeconomic indicator says this will not end well. Call me overly pessimistic, I get it. That's completely fine. Believe me, I won't be jumping for joy if I'm right, but the odds, trends and patterns indicate a high probability that I will be.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Without realizing that standing behind and supporting Joe Biden, will take/send the entire Democrat party over the cliff with him on election day, just 12 months from now?

Ssshhhhh!
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean Bonaparte

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

edit on 20-11-2023 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

Deadline to run for president, 2024

ballotpedia.org...

The deadline varies by state but for most states, the filing deadlines are from mid to late November 2023.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

I agree. You are overly pessimistic. Hopefully by this time next year, you'll be wearing a giant grin on your face.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

I forgot all about the filing deadline for running for president. I wonder if that deadline is set in stone by laws, or can it be changed by the federal election commission?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju

Ssshhhhh!
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean Bonaparte

That is why I agree with speaker Johnson at the moment. Impeaching and removing Biden would be one of the worst things Republicans could do.

It is better to keep digging up and exposing dirt on him and his family and Democrats overall. The more exposure, the lower the poll numbers go.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

MAGA is the only thing standing between the successful Democrat Party Coup and a wounded Constitutional Republic

its 50-50 on election .... despite all the ballot tweaking
edit on 20-11-2023 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2023 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I agree. You are overly pessimistic. Hopefully by this time next year, you'll be wearing a giant grin on your face.

Like I said, that's fine. I hope by this time next year you're wearing a frown so perhaps FINALLY the reality of our situation will be undeniable.

Denial is rampant in this country if you haven't noticed. I'm not sure how many wake up calls people need to see the obvious, but it seems like the snooze button is the go to for most.
edit on 20-11-2023 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: StudioNada

MAGA is the only thing standing between the successful Democrat Party Coup and a wounded Constitutional Republic

its 50-50 on election .... despite all the ballot tweaking

MAGA is not enough, sorry. If you're banking on that, you're really in for some disappointment. Like I mentioned, prepare to be utterly demoralized...... again, and then some more for good measure. Don't worry, I won't be gloating about it.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
They have a plan all written up to swish Newsome in if they can squeeze it.

Remember all those visits to The White House? Some even when Biden is not there!!

Wake up

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The democrat party will stick with them, because they found a way to win elections without a viable candidate, they will do it again in 2024 Obama will be the president again.

edit on 20-11-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The democrat party will stick with them, because they found a way to win elections without a viable candidate, they will do it again in 2024 Obama will be the president again.

At least the Democrats and Biden's family are attempting to make Joe appear younger in 2024, than he was in 2023!

Shorter Walks, New Shoes, fewer stairs, etc: www.westernjournal.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Democrat leaders are saying there is no "Plan B".

It's Biden or bust.

Biden Albatross: redstate.com...< br />

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Yeah, he's not even going to debate this go around and I'm sure he'll be mostly in the basement during campaign season as well. Why? Because he doesn't have COVID to use as an excuse for minimal attendance at his would be campaign engagements! So you probably won't see too much of him to prevent that lack of attendance being awkward when he wins in a landslide victory.πŸ™„

That'll be interesting to see, well.. would've been anyway. They would have to pay people to attend his engagements. Sure, the faithfully abysmal sycophants would show, but the organic interest would be nonexistent.

That would say a lot and would be a great investigative indication of a possible steal, AGAIN, should he win.

I swear, this country better lose its sh!t if they pull an okie doke and pencil in Newsom and he actually 'wins'. I just don't think many will abide that result, but who knows...🀷🏻
edit on 21-11-2023 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   

President Biden is declining so fast, he opted not to attend his favorite summit...the COP28 Climate Summit.

Stunned everyone!: thehill.com...

But as expected, the lapdog butt-kissers in the media are not talking about this bad omen development.

Most Democrats are going to be in shock when they are eventually shown the TRUTH about Joe Biden's health.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Democrats in the media are so afraid of Biden Losing/Trump Winning, they are interviewing people who work for Joe Biden, to find out what they think of the boss. Naturally, they all say he's sharp as a tack and the best President America could ever have.

A.G. Garland for Example: apnews.com...

πŸ˜’

new topics

top topics

join