It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jan 6th lies, and some data erased by Sham Committee

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: RazorV66

And the videos of Antifa and BLM attacking police and breaking windows etc….?

Oh, is that some new Jan 6th footage that the Jan 6th Committee hid so that Antifa and BLM could get away? Show me the newly released footage that proves your case.

Try to keep up.
There was 4 or 5 years of destruction by those assholes before the peaceful protest on Jan 6th.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I remember watching a live feed of the event as it was happening. After watching the live feed I had a feeling it was a setup. As it seems to be now.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

No, you keep up. This thread is about newly released Jan 6th footage, that the crooked Jan 6th Committee supposedly hid, and now exposes the sham.

Please, post your newly released video evidence that shows BLM and Antifa were there and got away with it, because the Jan 6th Committee hid the evidence.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Even if proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that this was a setup I doubt there will ever be any accountability. Both parties just keep kicking the can down the road until the statutes of limitation runs out.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You had 3 years of rhetoric and a congressional committee.
And all of it destroyed, the entire false narrative, within days if not hours of just the 1st small batch of released footage.
You can save this kind of demands till after the entirety of it is released and the Republican Congressional committee happens.

Try and keep up and please do not go away.
Right now it is logical fallacy.
Later it will be comedic gold.

We on the right have been very patient knowing this day was coming.
It is here now and we are on day 2 of 365 days you are going to have to try and spin this.
In the meantime, 3 years of false narrative building by the left is already destroyed and we have 363 days to go and none of us will be letting up.
It is a new day.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
In this case public opinion is all that matters.
And this is not going to stop till after the next election

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 19-11-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Triple post

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Qrad post

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

However, it is abundantly clear that a US President refused to step down after his defeat in an election.

And even before the election had occurred, that President was saying that the election would be 'stolen'.

Timeline: What Trump Told Supporters For Months Before They Attacked

You also have to remember, the new guy wasn't elected as President by just the popular vote. He won the electoral college vote, which is what really gave him the Presidency, as it had done for the old guy in 2016. Where is the evidence, or even the allegation, that the EC vote was stolen?

It is clear from the record that the ex-President had no intention of following the Constitutionally mandated process for transfer of power. He wanted to be a dictator, like others that he publicly admired.

edit on 19-11-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Klassified

I went to high school with this guy. He was always a bit of a dumbass, but he's no terrorist.

If this picture was of a black guy arrested during the summer of love and held in these conditions for 3 years, the media would be stoking more riots.

Case in point, and right you are. It truly disgusts me.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I went to high school with this guy. He was always a bit of a dumbass, but he's no terrorist.

If this picture was of a black guy arrested during the summer of love and held in these conditions for 3 years, the media would be stoking more riots.

Ah yes, dude is in solitary confinement for 5 months in a mop room where they never even removed a mop bucket, with electric plugs and an access panel going who knows where. Even if you want to claim the bucket is where he's supposed to s**t why would he sleep with his head next to it?

Meanwhile he has access to random people to take pics. Not staged at all.

Dude hit a female Capitol cop with a bike rack, hit another with a 2x4, another with a riot shield. Back the blue! And all that.

He remained in prison when arrested because he had a violent history with a pattern of Samsel choking and beating women to the point of loss of consciousness, of many hospital visits for many victims, of chipped and missing teeth, and of Samsel even breaking into one victim’s home multiple times to assault her and running another off the road.

What a true Patriot and charming fellow he is. So glad MTG is fighting so hard for his release.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: network dude

However, it is abundantly clear that a US President refused to step down after his defeat in an election.

And even before the election had occurred, that President was saying that the election would be 'stolen'.

Timeline: What Trump Told Supporters For Months Before They Attacked

You also have to remember, the new guy wasn't elected as President by just the popular vote. He won the electoral college vote, which is what really gave him the Presidency, as it had done for the old guy in 2016. Where is the evidence, or even the allegation, that the EC vote was stolen?

It is clear from the record that the ex-President had no intention of following the Constitutionally mandated process for transfer of power. He wanted to be a dictator, like others that he publicly admired.

Sure, prove me wrong already.
Already comedic gold.
None of that is true.
The election was full of fraud and stolen from a populist duly re-elected President.

There is nothing Constitutional about Pelosi and Pence insurrection

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Case in point, and right you are. It truly disgusts me.

I ha e never seen these photos.
That is abominable.
Someone better be held accountable for this.
Gitmo prisoners are treated better

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
prediction; the media establishment will either not cover this, or will just run fifteen seconds of 'tape released; Experts say nothing to see here.'

I would really like to see people held accountable here
especially for deleting some of the footage.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Ah yes, dude is in solitary confinement for 5 months in a mop room where they never even removed a mop bucket, with electric plugs and an access panel going who knows where. Even if you want to claim the bucket is where he's supposed to s**t why would he sleep with his head next to it?

Meanwhile he has access to random people to take pics. Not staged at all.

Dude hit a female Capitol cop with a bike rack, hit another with a 2x4, another with a riot shield. Back the blue! And all that.

He remained in prison when arrested because he had a violent history with a pattern of Samsel choking and beating women to the point of loss of consciousness, of many hospital visits for many victims, of chipped and missing teeth, and of Samsel even breaking into one victim’s home multiple times to assault her and running another off the road.

What a true Patriot and charming fellow he is. So glad MTG is fighting so hard for his release.

I threshing.
So you are saying this is one of the fbi plants and these pics are staged.
This makes more sense.
Good work pointing this out.
It upset me at first

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Once again, you are saying the guy is a fbi plant. So once again I say why would MTG call him a true Patriot and raise money for him?

I know he's a violent Maga idiot who attacked the cops, is trying to play victim to raise money and deserves his time he'll serve.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

And the videos of Antifa and BLM attacking police and breaking windows etc….?

Oh, is that some new Jan 6th footage that the Jan 6th Committee hid so that Antifa and BLM could get away? Show me the newly released footage that proves your case.

Always -- don't look here -- look over there.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If they did deleted video of the "insurrection" (I still say anyone that calls that an insurrection needs a refund from their school) people need to go to jail for doing so.

Apparently loudermilk said there is a sizable amount of video missing, where is the criminal investigation... oh yea democrats never investigate their own.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
People changing clothes Jan 6

youtu.be...

edit on 19-11-2023 by bigginpc because: Fix

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join