It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British scientists kill Hitler's beetle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Viktor Grebennikov and his anti gravity platform made from beetle wings is a interesting study RT universe-inside-you.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Yeah, i think i like your choice better.

Still, the Citroen 2CV is rather Beetlesque in an insect sort of shape imho.

Considering the type of people who chose to drive the upside-down prams, which is something else they have been said to resemble, i don't think they would wish to be associated with Hitler all the same.

I just think they look insect-like.

edit on 12-11-2023 by andy06shake because: Said DS

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Viktor Grebennikov and his anti gravity platform made from beetle wings is a interesting study RT universe-inside-you.com...

Yes, I've known this for many years. I'll tell you more, there are many similar studies in Russia. In the near future I will publish one research and invention of my friend (photos and videos) which may look shocking even for ATS, but it is dangerous for the author.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
They always have someone waiting in the wings. Adolf Hitler was one of them. From what witnesses said, I believe he was possessed while making speeches. His voice and the way he spoke was like someone else.

That was the Nazi's that went over to Pergamon and took the throne of Zeus, and brought it back to Berlin, from what I recall.

Revelation 2:13 says the throne of Zeus is actually the throne of Satan.

13 I know where you live, where the throne of Satan sits. Yet you have held fast to My name and have not denied your faith in Me, even in the day when My faithful witness Antipas was killed among you, where Satan dwells.

And guess who went over to Berlin to do a speech near the throne, while he was running for President....

Nothing should be named after Hitler. We dont need any reminders.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The Throne of Satan is a very interesting story. But in my opinion this topic was covered on ATS

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Yes, I've known this for many years. I'll tell you more, there are many similar studies in Russia. In the near future I will publish one research and invention of my friend (photos and videos) which may look shocking even for ATS, but it is dangerous for the author.

Looking forward to that RT , I would keep his face of the Internet and anything that may identify him to the wider world .

Never really rated my VW beetle, way to thirsty on fuel and slow simply loved my Citroën visa 652 cc of fun and super frugal on fuel and most of the instruments were on a coke sized device ,

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

My understanding is that he who discovers has naming rights. So Anophthalmus hitleri should keep its name.

This reminds me. Rapeseed . . .

Rapeseed (Brassica napus subsp. napus), also known as oilseed rape, is a bright-yellow flowering member of the family Brassicaceae (mustard or cabbage family), cultivated mainly for its oil-rich seed, which naturally contains appreciable amounts of erucic acid. The term "canola" denotes a group of rapeseed cultivars that were bred to have very low levels of erucic acid and which are especially prized for use as human and animal food. Rapeseed is the third-largest source of vegetable oil and the second-largest source of protein meal in the world.

Source: Wikipedia

My own view is we have a conspiracy here in why they re-named rapeseed as "canola".

Margarine is made from rapeseed oil (canola).

The marketing departments knew full well that housewives would not buy rape margarine.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I grew up on my grandparents farms since age 2. I stayed with them Monday - Friday then home with my parents on the weekends until I went to kindergarden. Pre school wasnt invented yet When I was 8, I began my summers working next to the migrant laborers picking vegetables and fruit. In the fields until it got too hot at 2:00pm. We started at 6:00am daily.

That work is real hard.

We were paid less as we were family and were given no privaledges. We & they were treated as equals. They were decent people.

That white Privaledged stuff is crap as it only applies to the one percentors and NOT the 99% of rest of the white population.

BLM along with the communists can go F themselves for pushing that.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I didnt get all the replies, Just like the VW Beetle the 2CV was also designed by Ferdinand Porsche Snr just the French imsisted the car also act as an agricultural water pump. And the idea for a soft top wasnt to catch the sun.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   
My first car was a 1960 VW beetle. It was white. Should I renounce my past and beg forgiveness from the DEI crowd or would they cancel me anyway?

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I had a '71 Bug.
Loved it.

Apparently they started out as washing machines but when they couldn't stop them rattling about the floor aimlessly they changed their marketing strategy.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This is historical revisionism and it's disgusting.

Same for that statue of Robert E. Lee that was taken down and melted after they promised to preserve it.

Bitter SJW's just trying to erase their most hated figureheads from history. It's only going to foster more hatred.

I think the statues and landmarks and names should be preserved. People at that time saw fit to make these things and they should be remembered and future generations taught why so they don't repeat the same mistakes.

"but you can just read a history book"

Should we destroy all landmarks then? Tear down all statues? rename every single thing that was named after a person or an event? It can all just be read in history books after all.

History books are not our culture. Our culture is all around us and evil bastards are putting it all to the torch.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 02:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Mind you that Lee statue in Charlottesville was donated as was the land it sat on. He donated 2 parks in fact. Thats gratitude for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join