It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't be a Hypocrite.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Blah blah blah.

War.

War Never Changes.

Below some lolcow in Palestine is dancing around with his terrorist rifle and cheering on the HAMAS rockets as they fly over head, that is juxtaposed with him crying when IDF bombs his hood.

Why are humans like this;

You are all for killing of others, yet when it happens to your side, its a war crime, the absolute most evil thing possible.

Standing from here, I see both sides in this stupid conflict doing such.

Anyways:

Idiots. Idiots never change.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

This guy has been shown in various modes of emotion. Crisis actor.

www.msn.com...
Gielgud of Gaza.
edit on 6-11-2023 by BukkaWukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BukkaWukka

All the world's a stage.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Indeed.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Religion and politics, 2 things most humans can do without, yet some take them so seriously they will harm another human who dare disagree with them, utter stupidity IMO
edit on 6-11-2023 by UpIsNowDown2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Blah blah blah.

War.

War Never Changes.

Below some lolcow in Palestine is dancing around with his terrorist rifle and cheering on the HAMAS rockets as they fly over head, that is juxtaposed with him crying when IDF bombs his hood.

You are all for killing of others, yet when it happens to your side, its a war crime, the absolute most evil thing possible.

Standing from here, I see both sides in this stupid conflict doing such.

Anyways:

Idiots. Idiots never change.

I was also rick-rolled by this Hamas crisis actor. Felt like an idiot after I said, "That's what you get".

Really damning that Hamas needs scripted scenes, or that they use this actor to cry about war crimes, or be on a deathbed.

This really makes Hamas look so desperate. Can't trust anything their PR ministry says.
edit on 6-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Best way to win a war is to win decisively.

Don't pansy-around, try to win hearts and minds, just kill them and be done with it.

We don't do that anymore. War is a business, a political tool to make money and to make new trade partners.

More people die as a result, but that just means there will be more bugs for the rest of us to eat.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Whole region loves to crybully.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

He's a great actor and this is what you get when you put two retarded religions together.

Why can't we just let the retards retard themselves into oblivion, the world has more pressing matters...

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Cause they all keep breeding in record numbers compared to the rest of the earth.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hitler had it all sussed out with his final solution why stop him do our bidding... Oh wait I understand, same retarded logic but we're the good guys...

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

And they only breed among themselves.

We're doomed... Lol

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Good post.

And why make it look worse that it is?

It leads people to believe that is isn’t that bad when the deception is exposed.

t.me...

t.me...

And here’s Mr “Pallywood’s” portfolio…

t.me...

War has no easy answers but we rarely can do without one.

edit on 6-11-2023 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Hitler had it all sussed out with his final solution why stop him do our bidding... Oh wait I understand, same retarded logic but we're the good guys...

So are you disappointed?

Not sure of your post.

It's disturbing.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

You'd hope, but debunking doesn't work that way, it's like disproving God to a believer...

It obvious that little girl is a commonly used NPC and the simulation is getting lazy..

But seriously, it makes you wonder what the actual civilian count is. Does that little girl's many different fake families get counted as fatalities too? Bet they do.
edit on 6-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

It's disturbing.

That happens when you try to follow retarded logic.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: NorthOS

You'd hope, but debunking doesn't work that way, it's like disproving God to a believer...

It obvious that little girl is a commonly used NPC and the simulation is getting lazy..

But seriously, it makes you wonder what the actual civilian count is. Does that little girl's many different fake families get counted as fatalities too? Bet they do.

Not sure if you’re ancient enough to have been around at the time of the Gulf War. I was fairly young and gullible at the time.

Since then I don’t believe a lot that comes out of the war fog.

And yes, the fakery does lead one to believe it isn’t that bad or they wouldn’t need to fake.

Right or wrong, that’s the thinking it spawns.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Look at who Biden is backing, Israel. Why is a pedophile Democrat all for Israel? Seems like it doesn't matter who's in office they always seem to grovel at the feet of Israel. It's because both sides answer to the same master. The one you can't criticize is the one who controls you.
edit on 6-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

It's disturbing.

That happens when you try to follow retarded logic.

Well, I would call your post that, but since you did, okay.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 31331Dos
Look at who Biden is backing, Israel. Why is a pedophile Democrat all for Israel? Seems like it doesn't matter who's in office they always seem to grovel at the feet of Israel. It's because both sides answer to the same master. The one you can't criticize is the one who controls you.

If Biden backed Hamas would you support Israel?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join