It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran talks tough, the U.S. sends in an Ohio class submarine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The other day, Iranian Defence Minister Mohammad-Reza Ashtiani said the United States 'will be hit hard' if they don't make Israel back off. So yesterday, an Ohio-Class sub moved into the picture. The Ohio Class subs are scary. In the extreme. They're fast, stealthy, and can remain underwater indefinitely, the only limitation being food for the crew. The weapons they can carry are frightening. They're often armed with up to 150 Tomahawk cruise missles, so the damage one of these subs can inflict is horrific.

Iran threatens U.S.

Yes, the Ohio-Class subs are badass

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Obama wants Biden to be a war POTUS and finish the job he devoted eight years as POTUS to. Dreams of his real father.....to destroy and then 'fundamentally remake America'.

Obama told us who he was but few believed him....and many still don't.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
The other day, Iranian Defence Minister Mohammad-Reza Ashtiani said the United States 'will be hit hard' if they don't make Israel back off. So yesterday, an Ohio-Class sub moved into the picture. The Ohio Class subs are scary. In the extreme. They're fast, stealthy, and can remain underwater indefinitely, the only limitation being food for the crew. The weapons they can carry are frightening. They're often armed with up to 150 Tomahawk cruise missles, so the damage one of these subs can inflict is horrific.

Iran threatens U.S.

Yes, the Ohio-Class subs are badass

Yes, it appears tensions and attacks are escalating. Is anyone surprised?

Iranian regime officials have consistently warned Israel of potential escalation should the attacks on Gaza not cease, and the death toll in the strip rises to over 9,000. Its Yemeni proxy, the Houthis, have already been sending missiles towards Israel, intercepted by Israel, the US and Saudi Arabia. Meanwhile, on Israel's borders, attacks from its proxies in Syria and Lebanon continue to ramp up, with action also seen from its militia in Iraq.

www.iranintl.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
“Iran is a tiny Country” Barrack Obama

He said this before, in the middle of the night he sent a pallet of cash.

Some said at the time Americans will die because of this.

They have and they will.

If I was in charge. I would drop a surprise on the Ayatollah.

They think we are playing. This would send my message...

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

As if Israel doesn't have enough of its own weaponry to defend itself , or are we hopeful of the US being dragged into war against Iran ?

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

George Bush Sr., actually. Not Obama.
Has nobody else actually read the old CIA memo from the 90s?

We're on a conspiracy website and I feel like this should be common knowledge here by now.

The plan was to gain control of Afghanistan,
then Iraq,
Syria,
Then Iran.
Iran was the end goal,
and the other wars were carried out and used to get to a point
where they could believably fabricate a justification to invade Iran and take their oil.

It was about 2 things: Gaining a monopoly on markets, and gaining a larger global military presence through established bases and occupation.

The markets were oil and the medical opiate morphine/ oxycontin industry.
If you search it up you can probably still find the PDF of it.
It was still circulating as of last year.

This is a 90s deepstate agenda, or even older.
edit on 6/11/23 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

As if Israel doesn't have enough of its own weaponry to defend itself , or are we hopeful of the US being dragged into war against Iran ?

Hopeful? Bread and circus with lots of blood sport?

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I agree.
I remember how Obama deflected attrocities commited by ISIS. He said "Christians do bad things too", then he actually mentioned the Crusades, which happened 900 years ago. He is such a pos.

Barry says Christians need to get off their high horse.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Won't matter. Iran is extremist Muslim. They'll see it as a chance for martyrdom.
Getting killed by the Great Satan and all that garbage.
Someone needs to invent a time machine and go back and take out Muhammad.
Save the world from all this crap.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I got a bad feeling someone is going to get nuked , I'm not sure who but a major false flag is on the horizon if it's Iran / Gaza everyone will have eyes on israel if it's Israel the gates of Hell will be wide open .

I don't think for a minute Iran does not have a bomb - All those that went missing or unaccounted for when USSR fell apart or even Russia providing one to kick off the World theater .

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Thanks for the news, but your paragraph wasn't clear, i.e. missing something like: a US nuclear submarine has arrived in the Middle East after Iran made threats. I thought your paragraph was Iran sending a sub to the US. I'm guessing it's probably in the Mediterranean Sea, not a good sign!

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
I got a bad feeling someone is going to get nuked , I'm not sure who but a major false flag is on the horizon if it's Iran / Gaza everyone will have eyes on israel if it's Israel the gates of Hell will be wide open .

I don't think for a minute Iran does not have a bomb - All those that went missing or unaccounted for when USSR fell apart or even Russia providing one to kick off the World theater .

Putin threatened to use nukes recently unless the West backs off in Ukraine.

Is Iran now saying the same thing?

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

The nuclear warheads that "went missing or unaccounted for" when the Soviet Union collapsed would be useless now.

Nuclear weapons require regular, and precise, maintenance to function. There are a number of components which, over the decades since the fall of the USSR, would have had to have been replaced; with Russian parts to have maintained their usefulness a "nuclear" weapons, and not just "dirty bomb" dust spreaders.

Furthermore, even if some of those old devices were properly maintained, there would still be the problem of delivery.

Nuclear weapons are part of integrated systems specific to the type of device employed, and it's mode of delivery: you cannot, for example, pluck one of the warheads off an ICBM and plop it into the back of a truck while expecting to make a big splash somewhere.

This is Reality, folks. Not Hollywood.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

I agree.
I remember how Obama deflected attrocities commited by ISIS. He said "Christians do bad things too", then he actually mentioned the Crusades, which happened 900 years ago. He is such a pos.

Barry says Christians need to get off their high horse.

It's not hard to see what part of the Muslim Brotherhood Obama is supporting and working for.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

George Bush Sr., actually. Not Obama.

The entire Bush family were/are RINO's. Plenty of records on the Bush family close ties to the Bin Laden family, even hosting them at their Texas ranch.
[www.denverpost.com...]

Obama made the mission very, very clear-and it's not about domination in the middle east-it's about world domination by Islam.
There's plenty of history on what Obama really stands for-and against.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

We overthrew their government once.

They don't want that happening again. And they know the plan is to do it again.

Think Iran might be mad about that?

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The Ohio class sub that has been moved into the Middle East war spectacle, is none other then the USS Florida (SSGN-728). It is one of four of the Ohio class subs (SSBN-728) that were once Boomers (Ballistic nuke country killers) but were converted to conventional cruise missile. 2003-2006 conversion on this one

(SSBN-728)

(SSGN-728)

They had 24 tubes if I remember correctly. 22 tubes were converted to fire Tomahawk cruise missile, with a 1000 lb conventional payload.Armament

4 × 21 in (533 mm) torpedo tubes
154 × BGM-109 Tomahawks in 22 groups of seven (per Wiki)

I think the other two tubes were set up for Seals to exit into an attachable airtight system that rides piggyback on the sub, that holds a mini seal sub for stealth landing parties.

The USS Florida is the same sub that fired 93 Tomahawk missiles into Libya On March 19 2011. 90 of those hit their targets.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Won't matter. Iran is extremist Muslim. They'll see it as a chance for martyrdom.
Getting killed by the Great Satan and all that garbage.
Someone needs to invent a time machine and go back and take out Muhammad.
Save the world from all this crap.

Yeah, I mean Jesus basically said just be kind to each other and turn the other cheek.

Muhammad was like, hold my beer, oh, and my 7 year old bride. What we actually need to do is conquer everyone by force or subterfuge and literally peel off the cheeks of those we call infidels. Not quite the same really.

However, I do think things would go a little easier if Israel had t gone full Nazi on the Palestinians for years. It’s an irony the world can do without.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

150 Cruise Missiles on one sub? The men aboard her are very brave!

(Trannies and women now on subs too?)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

No only the piece of crap Iranian minister talk in NY crap about the US and promised dead to Israel, the supposedly allies in UN from terrorist sponsoring countries were applauding to all he was saying.

Now I wonder, since when we take crap from third world countries sponsoring terrorism.

Is a darn shame, we got a another piece of crap for president, a puppet and nobody that's been laundering money for decades.

Darn we are also looking like a third world country.

FBI is warning that we are in worst danger that prior to 911.

edit on 6-11-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join