It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahou suspends far-right minister who proposed dropping a nuclear bomb in Gaza

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We could go in circles all night I'm sure. I've condemned Hamas' actions, you have yet to condemn Israel's. Your excuse is exactly the kind of excuse a genocidal maniac would use. "They're hiding in the crowds of innocents, we can't take any chances".

You're so easily fooled my friend.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 31331Dos

We could go in circles all night I'm sure. I've condemned Hamas' actions, you have yet to condemn Israel's. Your excuse is exactly the kind of excuse a genocidal maniac would use. "They're hiding in the crowds of innocents, we can't take any chances".

Yeah not going to condemn Israels actions in defense of their country and an assault on their people.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Leviathan4

Do you think it's right to suggest the use of nuclear weapons? Do you condemn what the politician said?

And by the way, sorry if I missed the memo, but you are not in charge of opinions.

Asking people if they condemn an opinion sounds authoritarian to me.

Are you an authoritarian or do you advocate for free speech?

People have opinions all the time, hounding folks if they "condemn" an opinion sounds like something a jack-booted thug might do.

Or a member of a communist party.

Are you a "Fact Cheka?"

I am only asking because it's the topic of this thread. The use of nuclear bombs in Gaza.

No, I am not a fact checker.

I am all but certain that Israel will not use nuclear weapons in Gaza.

To do so would be to risk radioactive fallout contamination of Israel itself...not to mention contamination of Gazan territory Israel might one day hope to "annex". Once the resident Palestinian population has been sufficiently reduced through diaspora.

I cannot be as certain that Israel would hold back on the use of nuclear weapons where Iran, itself, is concerned.

Especially if:

The current conflict escalates into a true Regional war. Or,

Iran directly (as opposed to via "proxy" groups) launches attacks against Israel; most likely by ballistic missile, which Iran does have in its arsenal. Or,

Israel can gain access to an airbase close enough to Iran to allow it to stage an air assault upon Iran. This could be a "captured" airbase in an Arab country, or (more politically perilous for the US...and the world) from an existing US airbase in the region.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Yeah not going to condemn Israels actions in defense of their country and an assault on their people.

Why don’t people get their is no solution than Israeli action while Hamas carries out their jihad. How does a political solution stop jihad and “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free”

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   

They're no longer defending themselves, they're on the offensive and have been for weeks now. All with the excuse that terrorists are hiding in civilian crowds. By any means necessary. You side with Biden the pedophile. It's ok, you'll die on the same hill as a pedophile, wave that flag proudly.

You'd support someone who blew up a crowd full of innocent people if they said there was a pedophile in there somewhere. Hit every crowd and parade within a hundred miles, everyone in those crowds could be pedophiles for all we know. All those women and children FA and FO didn't they? By any means necessary. What a bunch of losers!
edit on 7-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 31331Dos

I said to my friend that was here when we heard the list of cities, that I felt like the IC was simply covering it's bases if something should happen, they wont look stupid.

So I would not jump to conclusions about how "ATS" feels about the IC.

You are in such a hurry to catch someone being contradictory. Get a life.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   

The US offensive in the War on Terror after 9/11 lasted 20 years. Then Biden just bailed on it.

So Israel might just be getting warmed up.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Exactly. Pull out of one place only to go right into the next, all while leaving weapons for the Taliban to use once they join the fun. Classic globalist move. Let's see where those weapons we sold Saudi Arabia end up in all of this. Seeing as SA funds Islamic terrorism my guess would be against America once we get over there.

It's coming, it's a mystery who will be leading the charge though. Either Biden or Trump, it doesn't matter. They answer to the same globalist masters.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I think you have it dead wrong.

Biden answers to the cabal that was out in front for 8 years before Trump.

They slinked back into the shadows after building a foundation to pull the levers in secret from.

Barack HUSSEIN Obama ring any bells?

Billions in cold cash to Iran on his way out?

How could it be any more blatant than that?

You bet Biden left all those toys in Afghanistan. And lifted sanctions on Iran. Placed by Trump. So there has been plenty of money to fund terrorism, and probably the invasion of the US on our southern border. Somebody is paying all those people's food and water and shelter along the way. 7000 more arriving soon. All done in the first month of the Biden admin. WAKE UP

Knock off the lazy thinking that they are all the same. Why do you think 'they' fear and loath Trump so much?

Just to fool us pleebs?

Nah, there is your error.
edit on 11/7/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

You mean the same cabal that tells him and every other politician to support Israel regardless of the color or letter by their name? That cabal? They seem to be all about Israel. Why is Biden backing Israel if he's here to destroy America? Is helping Israel good for America or bad? You can't have it both ways.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Israel is a US ally.

Palestine is not.

Dont we support our allies?

If there is a reason we should rethink our support of Israel, we need to tell the world that we are no longer their ally, don't you think?

Do our agreements mean anything at all?

I wonder how many friends you might have, that you don't understand this?

ETA: we have a more fomal alliance with Israel than with Ukraine. And certainly for far longer. Look at the billions we have provided them.

Why would any nation trust us based on how we have behaved of late?

ETA2: Who says Biden is backing Israel? I don't actually think he is. He's desperately trying to have it both ways. Pretty scary, were I Jewish and particularly scary, if I were also Israeli.
edit on 11/7/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Israel is a US ally.

Palestine is not.

Except that they are, because it's occupied territory. Palestinians don't have a state, nor a 2-state solution in sight. Are we ever going to accept that reality, [snipped]
edit on Tue Nov 7 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed off topic comment

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: Leviathan4

Like I said just a minute ago on another thread.

If there is an anti-netanyahu movement growing, it might be because Israel hasnt yet done enough.

See, I was right again. Thanks!

Netanyahu will be gone from power ...regardless of what he does or does not during this conflict.

The people will demand he goes . He hasnt been good for Israel .. never was.
I remember him shouting his mouth of during the first Gulf war .. nothing has changed my opinion on him.

and the sooner he's gone and replaced by a moderate the better for everyone.
edit on Tue, 07 Nov 2023 09:28:25 -0600289America/ChicagoTuesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

They should have accepted the 2-State solution.

They will be 'occupied' as long as they remain a security threat, and hide behind not having their own real government.

They don't want autonomy. They get paid better by the rest of the Muslim world to be victims of Israel, so that they can perpetuate the hate.

Israel and the world and how many US presidents have tried to negotiate a 2 state solution. The PLO just sort of faded away. So who is the Palestinian govt now? HAMAS

And then they broke the last ceasefire on Oct. 7

What should Israel do now?

Renegotiate ad infinitum? Or surrender and leave as Palestine demands.

Which group should the world relocate? Because that seems to be the only solution.

Where should Israel go?

How about Jordan take in the Palestine, or split them up equally around the Muslim world, so the the FIGHTING ENDS.

So who needs to leave the area now called Israel?

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

None of that changes the fact that Israel controls both parties in America. They both grovel at Israel's feet. Why are corrupt pedophiles bending a knee to Israel? You keep sidestepping that glaring issue. If Biden is all about destroying America then why is he ready to run to Israel's defense the second he's asked? Is going to Israel's aid good or bad for America? If it's good then why is Biden all for doing what's good for America?

Round and round we go. Is the cabal for or against helping Israel? It sucks like they're all for it considering Biden seems ready to respond at any second. Answer that and maybe you'll have a point, otherwise you having glaring holes in your logic.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

He is getting push back right now in Israel for being too moderate.

Israeli people are fed up. They demand to be made to feel safe again. The rest of the world now yawns at their horror. The PEOPLE of Israel have not turned over and gone back to sleep.

Dont make the mistake of thinking Bibi is in hot water for being too hard line, it's because he isn't currently being more.

You are listening to the propaganda being distributed by the left.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile
Palestinians don't have a state, nor a 2-state solution in sight.

They've been offered it five times, and each time they have rejected it because Israel would still exist. It's their own fault that they aren't a real country.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I cant really follow your logic.

Can I get some help here? Bullet points or something? Can anyone else rephrase this arguement for me?

Yes, both parties SHOULD support our allies.

Keep it simple.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

Why don’t people get their is no solution than Israeli action while Hamas carries out their jihad. How does a political solution stop jihad and “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free”

Previously, they both agreed to revised after revised agreements, but Israel did not honor those agreements and would not get out of those agreed upon territories. Now Netanyahu has excuse after excuse why THEY must be totally destroyed, he says that if left to their own government terrorism would be horrific. Odd isn't it that with that idea in mind about the Palestinian government and its people that Israel military thought it wasn't of any concern to keep an eye on them for any sneak attacks such as what happened Oct. 7th, or when Netanyahu was warned of increased Hamas military activities it was of no consequence? Sounds like a lot of BS to me.

When Netanyahu was asked who will govern Palestinian lands afterwards, he said Israel will.
edit on q000000461130America/Chicago0101America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: rigel4

He is getting push back right now in Israel for being too moderate.

Israeli people are fed up. They demand to be made to feel safe again. The rest of the world now yawns at their horror. The PEOPLE of Israel have not turned over and gone back to sleep.

Dont make the mistake of thinking Bibi is in hot water for being too hard line, it's because he isn't currently being more.

You are listening to the propaganda being distributed by the left.

Hi pal..
That wasnt my assumption.. He (bibi) is going to pay the price for letting it happen in the first place.
And... Raising Hamas up with his blessing.
Thats all backfired massively now.

Bibi wont be around in the new year ( as a Prime Minister).

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join