It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Group Openly Recruits For Suicide Bombers Against Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 31331Dos
a reply to: DBCowboy

And? That doesn't make what's happening over there right.

Right and wrong are nice on discussion boards and classrooms, in the real world there is what they consider right, and us, the "great satan".

Many muslim nations are still pissed off that the west took back Spain.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I'm sure many Muslim nations are pissed about America occupying their countries for the past two decades too. You'd be pissed if another country occupied America for two decades, wouldn't you?
edit on 4-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Jews are the richest religious group in America which is the richest country in the world. Judaism is doing just fine. An ethnicity that is so financially successful can hardly be considered persecuted by the world.

There are only 14 million of them and anti-semitism is world wide and deadly for them.
They are persecuted by the world ... and slaughtered by the Muslims.
Raised to curse Israel and Pray for the Destruction of the Jews

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I'm sure many Muslim nations are pissed about America occupying their countries for the past two decades too. You'd be pissed if another country occupied America for two decades, wouldn't you?

2 decades is nothing to many muslim nations.

I would recommend Kipling as a good read.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 31331Dos

The solution kill all hamas palestine terrorist, and let Israel defend themselves and their land, from them.

What are you going to do? with the jihad call? will you run for the mountains and hide or will you fight for Allah.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Saudi Arabia is Muslim. Why is America such a close ally with them and why have the past 2 administrations sold them weapons? Where do you think those weapons we sold SA are going?

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I'm not Muslim. Keep going down your list though and maybe you'll stick something on me eventually because every accusation and insinuation has been wrong so far.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Soo you took away what you posted at the end, I was wondering he meaning of it, but I see, I take you made a mistake, now deep hard in your hart, do you think America deserve attacks for supporting Israel?

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

What does that even mean? Are you saying Muslim nations have been occupied for longer than that before?

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Saudi Arabia is Muslim. Why is America such a close ally with them ...

They aren't an ally. There are no 'agreements' between the governments. Our government is doing business with their government which is a kingdom. It's not doing business with the average Saudi in the street. The average Qu'ran thumping Saudi doesn't like Americans. We are to be converted, killed, or subjugated.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You showed your colors with the last sentence you edited, I guess you mean it. I read it, I know what you posted before editing.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Why would I want America to be attacked? I don't want anyone attacked, obviously. I say we handle our own business and let other countries handle theirs, America hasn't done anything close to that in decades.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   

What did I say? I edit most of my posts at least once.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I will give you the reason of doubt, but really, it sounded like we may get what we deserve, but I will leave it at that.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   

What does that even mean? Are you saying Muslim nations have been occupied for longer than that before?

It means they have long memories.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You're kidding me. Trump went over and shook hands with the royal family who is a huge presence within the Islamic world. Kushner is best buds with the prince who jails and kills his critics. Trump is in neck deep with Islam. Selling weapons to terrorists is good as long as we make money, is that what you're saying? "Business" is often bad for the average Joe.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

That's what you're saying about Gaza though isn't it? That they are getting what they deserve?

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Link please,

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Well you're not showing much sympathy are you? You don't have to say something to make it known.

I'm not digging through your post history so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since you gave it to me. Things blur together on here sometimes so I apologize if I remembered wrong.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I'm still not getting what your point is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join