It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish leading academic says Israel has lost 'world sympathy' through war actions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

I think it has lost in two ways, way number one is from the control of universities by JINO marxist that have convinced way too many people that the problem with the world is white male eurotypes. So, check, they lost alot of that support that they used to be able to count on.

In the same vein, they forgot to make sure that Israel was included in the victim party as most Israelis look like white Euros. So to the retarded under educated university types, they will feel for the Palestinians since they are of darker skin tone and claim victimization constantly.

So, in that regard, damned if they do, damned if they don't.

As I have said so many times before, you cannot co-opt marxist. They will be on your side just long enough to take power and then they will turn on you.

Also lets be honest, marxism and islam have very similar tolerance for independent thinking and freedom of expression. They probably see eachother as a weird mirror image.

Who knows? maybe if they win the world they will end up having to kill eachother at some point.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

originally posted by: Plugit

Israel’s strategy of divide and conquer
“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation.”

No, that is no true, history does not lie, is been posted over and over how Hamas came to be, their creator were the muslim brother hood.

History cannot be change just to fill propagandas to satisfied those that wants to find more faults on Israel.

It does not work that way.

Truth, hamas attacked Israel, killed, decapitated and took hostages of civilians including Americans, Israel defended themselves and now Israel is evil.

Reality can not be twisted for personal believes.

So when I (this new Israel after wwII) makes your live (those people who lived there (the Palestinians) like hell&poor as your neighbor (a neighbor who just came there while you lived there and stole your land!). Steal your land more and more, even kill your dog and even 1 of your kids..And his neighbor wants your house, all that you have! Then some years pass, and this neighbor attacks you! kill one of your kids! Then all is justified!
Then all hell breaks loose and his house will be flatted, this whole family must be gone and or die!

Just as Bibi said and wants as he said in 2001 already!
Who is twisted? Israel is. The West is also! I live in the west, it's not hard to see how twisted we became.
edit on 3-11-2023 by Plugit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

It was inevitable when your enemy fights like a little punk.

They were destined to lose sympathy from the moment the little punks went and hid in their urban catacombs.

Who else can blindside civilians, and run and take cover behind their friends and loved ones, and still win world sympathy?

It's gonna get bad. It's not going to be quick, and this is just beginning of the social goldfish memory reset. Palestine will gain popularity as support for Israel goes over a cliff.

Can't stop goldfish from being easily conditioned.

It’s amazing how these people here actually support the sucker punch (rape and murder) of 1400 babies, children, teens, elderly, women, and men …….
And the scream of “ceasefire ceasefire ceasefire!” from the sucker punching little bastards as soon as the victim gets to his feet.

That’s their standard tactic. And our little buddies support it every time. It’s really quite a disgrace.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   

No, that is no true, history does not lie, is been posted over and over how Hamas came to be, their creator were the muslim brother hood.

History cannot be change just to fill propagandas to satisfied those that wants to find more faults on Israel.

Truth, hamas attacked Israel, killed, decapitated and took hostages of civilians including Americans, Israel defended themselves and now Israel is evil.

So when I (this new Israel after wwII) makes your live (those people who lived there (the Palestinians) like hell&poor as your neighbor (a neighbor who just came there while you lived there and stole your land!). Steal your land more and more, even kill your dog and even 1 of your kids..And his neighbor wants your house, all that you have! Then some years pass, and this neighbor attacks you! kill one of your kids! Then all is justified!
Then all hell breaks loose and his house will be flatted, this whole family must be gone and or die!

Just as Bib said and wants as he said in 2001 already!
Who is twisted? Israel is.

This guy just showed up today and is clearly in need of some ESL classes. Seems like there’s 10 or 12 of them that just popped up for a good old Jew bash. So good that ATS is rolling out the red carpet for them and beating back anyone who’s “mean” to them.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   

He is an academic, no "jewish leading Academic" Jewish politics are one of his "experteses", he wrote an opinion piece that is all.

Anybody can write opinion pieces, just like hamas has been doing since Israel fought back and using these pieces as the only truth coming from Gaza.

Professor Yossi Mekelberg
Associate Fellow, Middle East and North Africa Programme

TextBiography
Yossi Mekelberg has been an associate fellow with the Middle East and North Africa Programme at Chatham House since 2002.

He was previously professor of international relations at Regent’s University, where he was head of the international relations and social sciences programme, and the faculty lead on outreach projects. He had taught at Regent’s University since 1996, and before that at King’s College, London.

his fields of expertise include the politics of the Middle East, Israeli politics, the Middle East peace process, international relations theory and US foreign policy towards the MENA region.

For four years he wrote a weekly column for the Al-Arabiya network before moving to write twice a week for Arab News. He is also a member of the Human Rights Watch London Committee.

In addition Yossi is a regular contributor to international media on a variety of international affairs issues.

I disagree with his opinion.

That's fine you can disagree with his opinion.
Millions of others around the world will agree with what he said. Common sense in a few words.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: blindmellojello

This guy just showed up today and is clearly in need of some ESL classes. Seems like there’s 10 or 12 of them that just popped up for a good old Jew bash. So good that ATS is rolling out the red carpet for them and beating back anyone who’s “mean” to them.

No, I was here before, made a thread about; this new Israel is an abomination causing desolation.
It's not hard to see where this leads to, this new Israel, only suffering and even WWIII (good change!). As I said almost no Jew believes in Jesus or has even have read the new testament! Yet all those Christians defend Israel like it's a little angel, and can't see this Israel has nothing to do with the people of god anymore as back in those days.
edit on 3-11-2023 by Plugit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   

No, I was here before, made a thread about; this new Israel is an abomination causing desolation.
It's not hard to see where this leads to, this new Israel, only suffering and even WWIII (good change!). As I said almost no Jew believes in Jesus or has even have read the new testament! Yet all those Christians defend Israel like it's a little angel, and can't see this Israel has nothing to do with the people of god anymore as back in those days.

The academic is correct by the way.
From the moment Israel decided to retaliate and attack innocent civilians killing them by their thousands support for Israel will decline exponentially. Not many can support the actions of a State here the leader Netanyahou appealed to the old testament to argue for war end destruction of the enemy.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Bruh you really need to learn the difference between anti-semitism and anti-zionism. Supporting a military dictatorship as it slaughters women and children in an open air prison isn't as cool as you think it is. If you can't condone the actions of hamas Oct 7th AND the current actions by Israel you are emotionally compromised.

I get it that these guys are your prescribed bogeyman. But to many of us you resemble someone with crippling TDS only replace Trump with Islam. Have you ever researched how the American government seeded Wahhabism in the middle-east? You are aware Iran was a functional Muslim democracy up until the 60's right? The picture of Iranian women in bikinis? I was under the impression you understood American foreign policy.

Now you got me questioning that...

The fact ATS a supposed CONSPIRACY site can't even have the discussion of how the most heavily guarded border on the planet was infiltrated for 6 hours by dudes in flip flops and paragliders without people being called antisemitic shows ATS is slowly loosing relevance. As it just becomes another extension of the legacy media.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

He is an academic, no "jewish leading Academic" Jewish politics are one of his "experteses", he wrote an opinion piece that is all.

Anybody can write opinion pieces, just like hamas has been doing since Israel fought back and using these pieces as the only truth coming from Gaza.

Professor Yossi Mekelberg
Associate Fellow, Middle East and North Africa Programme

TextBiography
Yossi Mekelberg has been an associate fellow with the Middle East and North Africa Programme at Chatham House since 2002.

He was previously professor of international relations at Regent’s University, where he was head of the international relations and social sciences programme, and the faculty lead on outreach projects. He had taught at Regent’s University since 1996, and before that at King’s College, London.

his fields of expertise include the politics of the Middle East, Israeli politics, the Middle East peace process, international relations theory and US foreign policy towards the MENA region.

For four years he wrote a weekly column for the Al-Arabiya network before moving to write twice a week for Arab News. He is also a member of the Human Rights Watch London Committee.

In addition Yossi is a regular contributor to international media on a variety of international affairs issues.

I disagree with his opinion.

That's fine you can disagree with his opinion.
Millions of others around the world will agree with what he said. Common sense in a few words.

Common sense sees the blight Hamas is on the advancement of human rights. You think s women as talented as Taylor swift would be allowed to bring her talents to full fruition under Hamas?

Hamas is a real threat to personal freedoms in they will do anything, along with those middle easterner countries that sponsor their terror, to brutally enforce their view of a one world religion.

If millions of people don’t understand their is more than Israel at stake, their idiots.

edit on 4-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Yes, that is what I am learning right now. Zionism is not the same as Judiasm.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

If you can't condone the actions of hamas Oct 7th AND the current actions by Israel you are emotionally compromised.

That’s the thing. Hamas terror attacks against Jews never stops. If Hamas isn’t destroyed, they’ll keep launching rocket attacks and terror attacks with nothing but Jews as targets.

We seen from the Al-Ahli Arab Hospital parking lot explosion how Hamas lies. And their rockets that misfire in the 100’s killing their own citizens shows Hamas as no respect for those they use as human shields.

Why should it be the women and children of Israel that are sacrificed?

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

originally posted by: JAY1980

If you can't condone the actions of hamas Oct 7th AND the current actions by Israel you are emotionally compromised.

That’s the thing. Hamas terror attacks against Jews never stops. If Hamas isn’t destroyed, they’ll keep launching rocket attacks and terror attacks with nothing but Jews as targets.

We seen from the Al-Ahli Arab Hospital parking lot explosion how Hamas lies. And their rockets that misfire in the 100’s killing their own citizens shows Hamas as no respect for those they use as human shields.

Why should it be the women and children of Israel that are sacrificed?

I am also just learning that Netanyahu actually helped Hamas gain strength by funding them. The more I learn about the Israeli government the more it appears to me that they really are trying to prevent a Palestinian state.

Benjamin Netanyahu's government worked with the singular purpose of trying to prevent the formation of a Palestinian state, according to experts. It also sought to buy peace by giving Gaza residents a glimpse of a better life by funneling money and providing work permits.

The issue of funneling "Qatari money" to Hamas by the Israeli government was mentioned in public by Saudi Arabia's former intelligence chief, Prince Turki al-Faisal, in an address on October 20. Al-Faisal's remarks came after Hamas terrorists on October 7 butchered over a thousand Israelis and took over 200 hostages.

www.indiatoday.in... ue

www.indiatoday.in... 0-20

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Utter bullsnip.

IF the world is turning against Israel, it is due to lies and evil propaganda, like you continue to spread.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

But Biden didn't cause nothin'.

6 billion in funding to Iran. Many many more billions in the lifting of sanctions.

Biden funded Hamas.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
Utter bullsnip.

IF the world is turning against Israel, it is due to lies and evil propaganda, like you continue to spread.

You are free to not deny ignorance.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

So you are saying that Palestine didn't launch a horrible attack on Israel on Oct. 7, thus ending a very long standing ceasefire?

If you say this didn't happen, you would be embacing ignorance.

If you say this was justified, you would be embracing ignorance.

If you say Israel should just take it and honor the ceasefire that was broken by Palestine, you would be embracing ignorance.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Turkey cut ties with Israel yesterday and is recalling their ambassador , Bolivia , Chile , Colombia , Honduras , Bahrain and Jordan have also recalled their ambassadors , no doubt more to follow as the atrocity continues.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

So you are saying that Palestine didn't launch a horrible attack on Israel on Oct. 7, thus ending a very long standing ceasefire?

If you say this didn't happen, you would be embacing ignorance.

If you say this was justified, you would be embracing ignorance.

If you say Israel should just take it and honor the ceasefire that was broken by Palestine, you would be embracing ignorance.

I didn't say any of that and I condemn both sides. I am interested in the end game here and it all points to money and power.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So the Muslim or South American Nazi refuge countries are supporting Palestinian genocide intentions against the Jews. Who knew?
edit on 11/4/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Turkey cut ties with Israel yesterday and is recalling their ambassador , Bolivia , Chile , Colombia , Honduras , Bahrain and Jordan have also recalled their ambassadors , no doubt more to follow as the atrocity continues.

Turkey is part of NATO and Israel is not, so the U.S. and other NATO countries will have to back Turkey should military tensions rise, am I right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join