It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Companies Erase Israel From Maps Amid Fears Of Massive War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The thoughts of World War III and dealing with the Muslim hordes has China running scared and appeasing the monster that is Islam. Either that or the fact that China backs the terrorist regime that is Iran, which is at war against Israel, has China making this move. Chinese companies, who only do what the government tells them to do, have already started to remove Israel from being identified on digital maps. Click on the link to see the new maps .. the cities remain but all mention of 'Israel' have been scrubbed and the only countries names seen are Lebanon and Jordon.

China Companies Maps Scrub Israel

A shocking Wall Street Journal report claimed Chinese companies Baidu and Alibaba no longer featured the name Israel on global maps. Yet, all the other countries in the region remain named with borders showing. Screenshots sent to OutKick confirm the WSJ’s report.

Israeli cities remain, but the country’s name is nowhere to be found. There’s little doubt the CCP’s direct influence is behind this decision. Major companies answer to the government in Beijing. Decisions like this are made from the top down and with complete uniformity.

Of course, the dictatorship being against Israel shouldn’t surprise anyone. China is aligned with Iran, who backs Hamas in Gaza, supports Hezbollah in Lebanon and will do anything it can to harm Israel. Iran is one of the major unknowns right now as the war expands, and it would likely require Chinese help and intel to enter the war.

The fact China has decided to put its thumb on the scale for something as simple as maps tells you everything you need to know.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The thoughts of World War III and dealing with the Muslim hordes has China running scared and appeasing the monster that is Islam. Either that or the fact that China backs the terrorist regime that is Iran, which is at war against Israel, has China making this move. Chinese companies, who only do what the government tells them to do, have already started to remove Israel from being identified on digital maps. Click on the link to see the new maps .. the cities remain but all mention of 'Israel' have been scrubbed and the only countries names seen are Lebanon and Jordon.

China Companies Maps Scrub Israel

A shocking Wall Street Journal report claimed Chinese companies Baidu and Alibaba no longer featured the name Israel on global maps. Yet, all the other countries in the region remain named with borders showing. Screenshots sent to OutKick confirm the WSJ’s report.

Israeli cities remain, but the country’s name is nowhere to be found. There’s little doubt the CCP’s direct influence is behind this decision. Major companies answer to the government in Beijing. Decisions like this are made from the top down and with complete uniformity.

Of course, the dictatorship being against Israel shouldn’t surprise anyone. China is aligned with Iran, who backs Hamas in Gaza, supports Hezbollah in Lebanon and will do anything it can to harm Israel. Iran is one of the major unknowns right now as the war expands, and it would likely require Chinese help and intel to enter the war.

The fact China has decided to put its thumb on the scale for something as simple as maps tells you everything you need to know.

Rather odd China would disclose their supposed endgame intentions for Israel by altering digital maps created by companies that sell items equivalent to carnival prizes.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
All is proceeding according to plan...

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

What I'm seeing is pretty scary. The attacks in Russia against Jews on the plane. And also the Protests in Germany against Jews. All point to increased attacks against Jewish people.

Israel will not stand by idly and we will see a war of sorts. Probably against Iran.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
we will see a war of sorts. Probably against Iran.

Which means against China, because China backs Iran.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Probably a trade or proxy war. Not direct. At least I hope not.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Its absolutely shocking to see this! In the US too! People that called conservatives Nazi's last month are saying Israel had it coming and they deserve it, and standing up for Palestine and even 'gas' word is being used.

And now look how the same people are behaving.

Goes to show, they accuse you of what they are doing, or dream of doing.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So how is Israel's approach to self defense going? When working in security, it is lawful to use the level of force that is used against you. To move that level of force up to a Dresden level of city bombing and call it Iran's fault does not look secure or going to work out well in the long term defense of Israel.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   

China?

You mean the ROC, right? The original pro-west government that were deposed by Mao and re-established themselves an as sovereign island nation?

Or the illilegitmate China? The commie one?

edit on 31-10-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Going by my memory of the Biblical prophecies, right before the final battle, Israel will be surrounded by armies.

Those named are Russia and Syria from the north, China and Iran from the east, and Egypt from the south. Not sure about the West, but if Israel is surrounded, it should be from the West as well. Of course, all the armies of the world will be against Israel, so everyone will be involved, however, I believe it was just those countries that the Bible mentions indicating the main players.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck
Going by my memory of the Biblical prophecies, right before the final battle, Israel will be surrounded by armies.

Those named are Russia and Syria from the north, China and Iran from the east, and Egypt from the south. Not sure about the West, but if Israel is surrounded, it should be from the West as well. Of course, all the armies of the world will be against Israel, so everyone will be involved, however, I believe it was just those countries that the Bible mentions indicating the main players.

They don't have enough nukes to win anything and close to 500 million Muslims around the world, to include everyone else you mentioned as well, sets the stage for a brutal mopping of all things Hebrew regardless.

We'll all die because of it, of course, but at least you'll go knowing who did it to you, so there that I suppose...🤷🏻

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

China has at least two strategic choke points, The oil from Iran and the Twin Gorges Dam. If these are removed China's energy is gone. Since most of China's industry is along the Yangse River valley, in a hot war the dam would be blown up, and their industry destroyed along with the food production. That's why I don't think we will be seeing a hot war with China. That is until The USA is a mop-up operation. They will use Russia for the hot war, and then probably mop up the two ex superpowers. Is it a coincidence that most of the world's present ills started in China? By erasing Israel from their future, they have kept themselves at least neutral with Islam. But let's face it with this level of geopolitical instability anything could and will most likely happen.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   

They are not running scare, I mean china, they are nothing but opportunist trash capitalizing on the conflict, China wants the middle eastern businesses, soo they are showing that they are soft on Palestine to gain favors,. most of the countries China does business with in the middle east are terrorist sympathizers.

China is full of crap as usual, money talks and bull crap walk.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck

I forgot Turkey, that was in the prophecies too. That would be from the north, but maybe the west as well if they came off the Mediterranean Sea during battle.
edit on 11/2/2023 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: for clarity

top topics

join