It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Rabbi, We will ensalve Palestinian and then enslave all humans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: malvo

This is something I've never said. Maybe your IQ is too low to understand.

Jew = Good
Zionist = Bad

Now your IQ might be able to get it.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Then how strange that you're against Trump , his son in law Jared he's Jewish that doesn't really stroke what you're standing for.

Why the anger against ATS what has or have people here done to you there must be an explanation for it ?

Or am I going to be lashed for asking?

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mawdano

Op. there are two sects of jews. that rabbi belongs to the TALMUD side,and not the TORAH side. The rabbis are all mad on the Talmud side because they cant believe Jesus was to be their King.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Galactichurricane
Then how strange that you're against Trump , his son in law Jared he's Jewish that doesn't really stroke what you're standing for.

Why the anger against ATS what has or have people here done to you there must be an explanation for it ?

Or am I going to be lashed for asking?

Looks like he got kicked off ATS. Any normal person just found something else to do.

This guy’s been plotting for this moment for 15 years.

My money’s on one of these 3 losers from back then :

Gripdong69

PantiesPeruvian

Lazysh!t

His buddies are the other 2.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa6969

Exactly, the idea of taking over Palestine with military power is anti-Jewish . This is Zionism.

The Talmud justifies that.

Most Zionists are Jews, but there are Christian Zionists such as Biden

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: blindmellojello
I don't think that is possible anymore to be kicked off without any staffers, or he's been tracked down by hackers here and they shut him down but also likely the cause he's just ignoring me , I'm not his target he knows his targets well

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mawdano

Exactly, the idea of taking over Palestine with military power is anti-Jewish . This is Zionism.

The Talmud justifies that.

Most Zionists are Jews, but there are Christian Zionists such as Biden

Ok. now read the scriptures. the land Israel IS going to occupy is way bigger than what is currently ISrael. And Palestinia...was never a country at all and Israelites have lived there before 1940's under various rulers.
The ottoman empire called them peoples of the area of palestinia.

And to be fair GAZA is egyptian land. and always will be egyptian land. The Israelis have tried to return it before,but egypt refuses. Why? because the people there are related to people who tried to take over egypt.

Now IF using military power to take over land is wrong...why did God command the hebrews/israelites to take the lands from Caanaan? Seems liek thats a jewish thing to do.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

The Jewish code of law teaches us that a Jew is to be loyal to any ruler he finds himself under during this period of Jewish exile. The Torah, the Bible, teaches us that G-d gave the Holy Land to the Jewish people. They were there for two periods, over four hundred years, with their Holy Temple, in which they served G-d, and they were exiled because they sinned to G-d, Who stipulated that the giving of the land to the Jewish people was stipulated with the adherence to G-d’s will.  When this stipulation was forfeited, the land was taken away. One of the principles of the faith teaches us that G-d will return the land to the Jewish people through His messiah inHis good time. Any attempt to accelerate this redemption would bring disastrous consequences.

“I charge you, Jewish daughter, by the deer and antelope of the forest, not to awaken thy love [G-d’s love to the Holy Land] until thou wills it.” The Talmud refers to this passage, telling us of three divine oaths which G-d charged the Jewish people with. One is not to take over the Holy Land by force against the will of those residing there.

That means the Bible is right about the fact that these people that promote construction of Israel using military power are anti-god. They are the anti-Christ.

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer . . . be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. . . . Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Revelation 2:9-10, 3:9.
edit on 26-10-2023 by Mawdano because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theBEASTlives
Adorable trolls keep saying ATS this and ATS that but ATS is a lot of idiots not agreeing on anything. Your accusations sound stupid to the core...

There is no reason in denying the obvious, go tell the Rabbies that they don't know anything about Judaism. Don't waste my time.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Israel Rabbi, We will ensalve Palestinian and then enslave all humans

I'm not watching the videos. Any credible Rabbi wouldn't have said that. It's not very 'jewish'. And there are only 16 million Jews in the world. They aren't 'enslaving' anyone. Now the Muslims, on the other hand, have over a billion people and their religion is inherently violent ... convert or die is the end game with them. I'm a little more concerned about them then the Jews.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Tell the rabbi. We have so many Rabbies confirming the same information. You may not agree with Rabbies, but they are stating what they're teaching to people. Stay away from Rabbies if you don't like the idea.
edit on 27-10-2023 by Mawdano because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join