It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

0pinyun - Post minimally with your new ID.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvenOlderCarpy
a reply to: WeMustCare

Hello!

Just testing: "Joe Biden is a very good POTUS".

Do you:

1. Agree.
2. Strongly agree.
3. Disagree.
4. Strongly disagree.
5. Gaaaah! Worst. President. Ever.

All of the above applies to someone. For me, #5 on steroids.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa6969

originally posted by: DarkOwner
If I'm able to successfully resolve this issue, I'll promptly archive the new accounts. However, if I'm unable to do so, the new account will remain the only option available. Once more, I'd like to express my apologies for this inconvenience. I'm actively working on resolving the login problems. One potential solution might be a comprehensive password reset, and then sending out new passwords to everyone via email. Your understanding and cooperation during this process are greatly appreciated.

This is why you have back ups on a site liek this. Former mod members will keep passwords and information. You as the owner need to make sure when a mod leaves their post or is banned the passwords are changed.Its like changing the locks on a former signifigant other. OR install 2 factor sign in for MODS,that tells WHo it is so that IF they screw the site up Legal actions can be taken.

AND THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH PASSWORD RESET. THERE ARE NO E MAILS TO SEND THE RESETS TOO NOW.

You must be an I.T. Administrator. Tell me, is backing up the site and passwords something that can be done simply using a stand alone hard drive and a program, like Macurium Reflect? (That's how I back up my home PC's)

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

He's the most openly corrupt president I've ever seen. Part of it is willful criminality mixed with poorly skilled pathological lies. He's lied for so long that he believes most of them are true.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nocorruptionalloud

Playing Devil's Advocate might not the same be applied to......?

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: DarkOwner
If I'm able to successfully resolve this issue, I'll promptly archive the new accounts. However, if I'm unable to do so, the new account will remain the only option available. Once more, I'd like to express my apologies for this inconvenience. I'm actively working on resolving the login problems. One potential solution might be a comprehensive password reset, and then sending out new passwords to everyone via email. Your understanding and cooperation during this process are greatly appreciated.

This is why you have back ups on a site liek this. Former mod members will keep passwords and information. You as the owner need to make sure when a mod leaves their post or is banned the passwords are changed.Its like changing the locks on a former signifigant other. OR install 2 factor sign in for MODS,that tells WHo it is so that IF they screw the site up Legal actions can be taken.

AND THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH PASSWORD RESET. THERE ARE NO E MAILS TO SEND THE RESETS TOO NOW.

You must be an I.T. Administrator. Tell me, is backing up the site and passwords something that can be done simply using a stand alone hard drive and a program, like Macurium Reflect? (That's how I back up my home PC's)

I just know how alot of the things work is all. I used to dabble in it when i was in college though. And Yeah you prolly can have a off site back up prolly. there are companies who offer those as well online.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

This truly sucks, I've been here for over 20 years. So sad.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Just experienced-based advice for the peeps, FWIW.

So you know a fair deal about hiding ID's for "reasons"?
But how exactly is your old ID coming back to life, if I may ask?

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

When the ownership change happened earlier this year and the back end of ATS was reorganized, I saw over 300 of my created threads totally vanish.

It must have been heartbreaking to see all your Trump cocksuckery vanish.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: N3ONOTS33

When the ownership change happened earlier this year and the back end of ATS was reorganized, I saw over 300 of my created threads totally vanish.

It must have been heartbreaking to see all your Trump cocksuckery vanish.

I take i t you are a angry sock puppet of josiah eh?

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I take i t you are a angry sock puppet of josiah eh?

Nope!

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: N3ONOTS33

Exactly what one would say.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Exactly what one would say.

I'm not, bro. I don't even post like him.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

If the old ID comes back to life, your new ID will possibly be deactivated.

Uh, perhaps you should practice what you preach. Looks like you're quite settled in. 39 posts, 40 stars, 8 flags. Makes you wonder.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=27189038]Uh, perhaps you should practice what you preach. Looks like you're quite settled in. 39 posts, 40 stars, 8 flags. Makes you wonder.

And one orange penis being fellated.

edit on 22-10-2023 by N3ONOTS33 because: F*ck Dorko

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefDDeux

If the old ID comes back to life, your new ID will possibly be deactivated.

Uh, perhaps you should practice what you preach. Looks like you're quite settled in. 39 posts, 40 stars, 8 flags. Makes you wonder.

Only 1 thread started.

You are bored, lol.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
THANK-GOODNESS every post from 12:01am on October 19th to the ATS "born-again" date will be deleted.

Those of you who are nostalgia buffs, take a screen shot of www.abovetopsecret.com... before that date.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   
member seems like a.i in style and content posted
site may be run totally by AI now reply to: DontTreadOnMe23

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FaeDedAgain

I love and collect guitars so this is hard for me.

Please shut the fuck up with your copy pasted bullshit.

Good day.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   
site may be run totally by AI now reply to: N3ONOTS33

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 12:32 AM
link   
site may be run totally by AI now reply to: darkoswang

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join