It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli President implies there are no innocent civilians in Gaza at a press conference

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

So you support the genocide of one million children?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Nobody wants them because for two reasons, mass immigration of Palestinian people means that these people can no longer call themselves Palestinians. They will become nomads. The second issue is that it is an economic burden for any country to take around 2 million people and feed them.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kontars
a reply to: DBCowboy

I have heard reports but I didn't see any evidence yet, so I'm waiting for evidence to be published.

It's out there, I refuse to look or watch anymore because of the disgusting things Hamas has done.

So you are condemning Israel without looking at any evidence then.

Well, I guess that's one way to do it.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

The evidence I have seen so far is not convincing. If you have something better show us. I'm talking based on the fabricated evidence I have seen that cannot be considered legitimate evidence
edit on 19-10-2023 by Kontars because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The evidence I have seen so far is not convincing. If you have something better show us. I'm talking based on the fabricated evidence I have seen that cannot be considered legitimate evidence

Interesting.

So all the evidence you've seen of Hamas atrocities has been "fabricated".

You think Hamas is innocent.

How weird.

Tell me more.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Even Biden did a u turn........he didn’t see pictures that he said he had.
edit on 19-10-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I was talking about the 40 babies beheaded. I didn't see them yet.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kontars

You mean like the supposed IDF air strike on a hospital that killed 500 innocent women and children?

That sort of fabricated evidence?

link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It's still open to investigation

link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Even Biden did a u turn........he didn’t see pictures that he said he had.

So Biden is supporting Hamas now?

link   

Is he?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I was talking about the 40 babies beheaded. I didn't see them yet.

Neither have I.

But all the other reports and photos and films are fabricated?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kontars

Only for open minds?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Nope, not all the photos and films are fabricated but some might still be questionable e.g. Unclear images

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Nope, not all the photos and films are fabricated but some might still be questionable e.g. Unclear images

Ahhh, so Hamas is still innocent, in your opinion.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hamas is not innocent, but the lies are rampant.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hamas
Palestinian nationalist movement

Hamas, also spelled Ḥamās, acronym of Ḥarakat al-Muqāwamah al-Islāmiyyah, English Islamic Resistance Movement, militant Palestinian nationalist and Islamist movement in the West Bank and Gaza Strip that is dedicated to the establishment of an independent Islamic state in historical Palestine. Founded in 1987, Hamas opposed the secular approach of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, rejected attempts to cede any part of Palestine, and embraced the use of violence, including acts of terrorism, as a means to achieve its goals.

Formation and ideology

From the late 1970s, activists connected with the Islamist Muslim Brotherhood established a network of charities, clinics, and schools and became active in the territories (the Gaza Strip and West Bank) occupied by Israel after the 1967 Six-Day War. In Gaza they were active in many mosques, while their activities in the West Bank generally were limited to the universities. The Muslim Brotherhood’s activities in these areas were generally nonviolent, but a number of small groups in the occupied territories began to call for jihad, or holy war, against Israel. In December 1987, at the beginning of the Palestinian intifada (Arabic intifāḍah, “shaking off”) uprising against Israeli occupation, Hamas (which also is an Arabic word meaning “zeal”) was established by members of the Muslim Brotherhood and religious factions of the PLO, and the new organization quickly acquired a broad following. In its 1988 charter, Hamas maintained that Palestine is an Islamic homeland that can never be surrendered to non-Muslims and that waging holy war to wrest control of Palestine from Israel is a religious duty for Palestinian Muslims. This position brought it into conflict with the PLO, which in 1988 recognized Israel’s right to exist.

Hamas soon began to act independently of other Palestinian organizations, generating animosity between the group and its secular nationalist counterparts. Increasingly violent Hamas attacks on civilian and military targets impelled Israel to arrest a number of Hamas leaders in 1989,

Jordan expelled Hamas leaders from Amman in 1999, accusing them of having used their Jordanian offices as a command post for military activities in the West Bank and Gaza. In 2001 the political bureau established new headquarters in Damascus, Syria.

Conflict with Israel Chronological break down of events to present day.

After Hamas took control of the Gaza Strip in 2007, Israel declared the Gaza Strip under Hamas a hostile entity and approved a series of sanctions that included power cuts, heavily restricted imports, and border closures.
June 2008 Israel and Hamas agreed to implement a truce scheduled to last six months
On December 19 the truce officially expired amid accusations of violations on both sides
Beginning on November 14, 2012, Israel launched a series of air strikes in Gaza in response to an increase in the number of rockets fired from Gaza into Israeli territory over the previous nine months. The head of the ʿIzz al-Dīn al-Qassām Forces, Ahmed Said Khalil al-Jabari, was killed in the initial strike. Hamas retaliated with increasing rocket attacks on Israel, and hostilities continued until Israel and Hamas reached a cease-fire agreement on November 21.
In 2014 tensions between Israel and Hamas rose following the disappearance of three Israeli teenagers in the West Bank on June 12. Netanyahu accused Hamas of having abducted the youths, and he vowed not to let the crime go unpunished.On June 30 the boys were found dead in the West Bank, outside of Hebron.
On June 30, in response to these reprisals, Hamas fired its first rockets into Israel since the cease-fire. On July 8 Israel commenced a large-scale offensive in the Gaza Strip, using aerial bombing, missiles, and mortar fire to destroy a variety of targets that it claimed were associated with militant activity.
A series of border protests in Gaza in 2018, in which demonstrators attempted to cross the border into Israel and sent incendiary kites and balloons into Israel, was met with a violent response by Israel. The situation reached a peak on May 14, when about 40,000 people participated in the protest
In May 2021 tensions in Jerusalem boiled over and led to the greatest escalation of violence since 2014.
In 2022, as Israel conducted incursions in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip to target militants,
But on October 7, 2023, Hamas launched a coordinated land, sea, and air assault that took Israel by surprise. At least 1,400 Israelis were reported to have been killed in the attacks—the deadliest day for Israel since its independence—and about 200 others were taken hostage.

www.britannica.com...

Nope hamas was never an Israeli made entity, history does not lie, that is the propaganda been spew around by hamas sympathizers

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hamas is not innocent, but the lies are rampant.

What lies?

Do you just automatically assume that Hamas tells the truth and Israel lies?

link   

No I don't. Rep. Michael McCaul said that Israel received a warning of the attack. Why did they let it happen?
edit on 19-10-2023 by Kontars because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

No I don't

So who, in your opinion, is telling the truth?

You won't acknowledge the atrocities that Hamas has conducted, you condemn Israel for everything, even existing.

I'm just really trying to understand.

My wife talked to her uncle today and he thinks it's all Trumps fault.

Do you blame Israel as well?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join