It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women going to be included in draft

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I guess at some stage there will be that straw that breaks the Camels back. Including women in the draft might be that last step too far. If they can't get the male numbers, then like in Ukraine they will involve the women, if they do what's the point of it? The whole reason for a war was to protect Hearth and the home and the women and children. The basic reaction from the basic guy in this video along with the female seems to be fairly absolute. They also notice the refugees arriving at the southern border, have no women or children and are all military-aged men just like in the UK. Androgenising the population might not have worked, feminizing the men seems to have backfired, At some stage, you just have to say # that, this is a good rant. www.bitchute.com...

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Good.

Equal rights, amirite?

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I don't see that happening, there would be a revolt from the left like you have never seen. Even if they tried to keep them in support roles the libs would riot in the streets. War is for others not them.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tenbears

I don't see that happening, there would be a revolt from the left like you have never seen. Even if they tried to keep them in support roles the libs would riot in the streets. War is for others not them.

Are they going to burn their bras again?

Asking for a friend.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tenbears

Libs don’t care about women, where you been the last 10 years?

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Ok.

But...

What is a woman? I mean if this reaches SCOTUS......

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I guess at some stage there will be that straw that breaks the Camels back. Including women in the draft might be that last step too far.

What draft?

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Is this one about women being included in the draft related to the thread about everyone going naked? Kind of drafty if you don't wear cloths.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

“History never repeats itself, but it does often rhyme.” Mark Twain

Let’s see, there was the virus, the stock market crash and now War, so the draft should be just around the corner.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
EQUAL RIGHTS!!! Until it is not convenient. I say pick a lane and stick with it. Equal rights also means equal suffering. Or admit that it was never equality you were chasing.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   

If there were to be a draft, women should be included in some form or another. They are included in Israel, but they are offered alternative, non-combatant service, if they request it. I'm sure the US could figure it out, if we had to, but it might be easier to simply increase military pay for volunteers in certain categories. The military much prefers volunteers.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Russia put woman to great use during WW2 seems they made great Snipers.

Woman also make impeccable Military Intelligence Soldiers.

Woman are suited very well for certain roles in the military but almost none of them are combat arms so long as they don't get that twisted I have no argument.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

www.bitchute.com...

I feel bad for that guy and his family. It is not healthy to be made that angry by the least credible source that ever existed ever.
edit on 17-10-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Yeah I recall Facebook testifying in an open court that their Fact Checkers were actually little more than Opinions .

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

But it's the Poynter Institute (I just looked up).

Media Bias Fact Check is as good as All Sides. It's independent. Contracts it's bias checks through an institute that upholds unbiased journalistic integrity standards.

I think MBFC and Allsides are a very similar type of algorithm.

Meh, Bitchute is one of those 1/20 sites.
edit on 17-10-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Oh, I see. My mistake. I assumed it was the RAND corps fact check service, not Poynter.

Mea culpa.

Problem with fact checking bitchute is that its user generated content and opinion. Which by that definition would comprise of most of our MSM....

Regardless, I just wanted to posit the weird reality that follows from fact checking fact checkers.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Yes women will be drafted to service in the upcoming draft - but, only women that have a penis!

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The one thing I have noticed is "world center" and "America Center" differ. I feel Newsweek, WSJ, and Jerusalem Post are all really moderate and centered for The USA, but when paired with Europe puts it more to the right.

But hey... ATS does better than Bitchute

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

That's funny as we as a community do our best to get to the facts.

But, it's an open forum as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join