It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Palestine Conflict is an Alley-Oop for the End Times

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

This isn't the first "End Times" that this realm inside the construct has experienced, and I doubt it will be the last. Time is cyclical, not linear.

I am, however, ready to leave this place.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
While I don't particularly believe in the religious ramifications, I do believe that the ultimate goal is the full takeover and the expulsion of Palestinians.

I believe Netanyahu and his cohorts knew this was coming and let it happen. You're telling me that Hamas put this years long plan into effect and no one in Israel knew? Mossad? IDF? CIA? No one? Egypt warned them and publicly Israel claims it was a lie. How did they get rockets, manpads, heavy machine guns, drones with grenades, mortar rounds? I recall a few years ago the IDF storming the "Gaza Flotillas" bringing in medicine. This really isn't believable that it was a surprise.

I've noticed in the last few days, the ads being displayed on almost everything I watch are regarding the "horrors in Israel". I absolutely don't support terrorism. However, I question the validity of what's being claimed. Israel are masters of deception, remember? It's Mossad's motto. Every news outlet is wholeheartedly "standing with Israel". Every "celebrity" will too if they know what's good for them. And here comes Sniffy Joe pledging billions of dollars for Israel, even though our current support basically pays every Israeli about 50k a year. And now we're sending not one but TWO carrier groups there? And I'm hearing US troops are already on the ground? Come on... This won't end with Palestine.

My next words are going to come across as harsh. But I'm going to say it anyway. I lack a certain amount of sympathy for Israel. I've read and seen many accounts thru the years about IDF sniping children and pregnant women. Anyone remember the t-shirt saying "1 Shot 2 Kills"? I've seen "Hamas" firing rockets that always land in empty space, which is met with the IDF leveling city blocks. I've seen IDF suddenly erect checkpoints within Gaza or the West Bank and arrest Palestinians for nothing. I've watched videos of IDF soldiers saying Palestinians were nothing but animals and should all be killed. During the last major bombing of Gaza I watched Israelis set up lawn chairs to watch, saying the most vile things. Not about Hamas, but about civilians. I've seen Israeli "settlers" steal homes, beat civilians, and even outright kill them. And just for the hell of it I'm going mention Israelis spitting on Christian visitors, the USS Liberty and many other things.

So let's not pretend Israel is innocent, and it's only Hamas who are the monsters here.

edit on 14-10-2023 by DerekJR321 because: Typo

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerekJR321
While I don't particularly believe in the religious ramifications, I do believe that the ultimate goal is the full takeover and the expulsion of Palestinians.

I believe Netanyahu and his cohorts knew this was coming and let it happen. You're telling me that Hamas put this years long plan into effect and no one in Israel knew? Mossad? IDF? CIA? No one? Egypt warned them and publicly Israel claims it was a lie. How did they get rockets, manpads, heavy machine guns, drones with grenades, mortar rounds? I recall a few years ago the IDF storming the "Gaza Flotillas" bringing in medicine. This really isn't believable that it was a surprise.

I've noticed in the last few days, the ads being displayed on almost everything I watch are regarding the "horrors in Israel". I absolutely don't support terrorism. However, I question the validity of what's being claimed. Israel are masters of deception, remember? It's Mossad's motto. Every news outlet is wholeheartedly "standing with Israel". Every "celebrity" will too if they know what's good for them. And here comes Sniffy Joe pledging billions of dollars for Israel, even though our current support basically pays every Israeli about 50k a year. And now we're sending not one but TWO carrier groups there? And I'm hearing US troops are already on the ground? Come on... This won't end with Palestine.

My next words are going to come across as harsh. But I'm going to say it anyway. I lack a certain amount of sympathy for Israel. I've read and seen many accounts thru the years about IDF sniping children and pregnant women. Anyone remember the t-shirt saying "1 Shot 2 Kills"? I've seen "Hamas" firing rockets that always land in empty space, which is met with the IDF leveling city blocks. I've seen IDF suddenly erect checkpoints within Gaza or the West Bank and arrest Palestinians for nothing. I've watched videos of IDF soldiers saying Palestinians were nothing but animals and should all be killed. During the last major bombing of Gaza I watched Israelis set up lawn chairs to watch, saying the most vile things. Not about Hamas, but about civilians. I've seen Israeli "settlers" steal homes, beat civilians, and even outright kill them. And just for the hell of it I'm going mention Israelis spitting on Christian visitors, the USS Liberty and many other things.

So let's not pretend Israel is innocent, and it's only Hamas who are the monsters here.

Well said.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

They think they have some share in Earthly riches of a "holy land".

It is not what you think it is.
Please research before posting.
Cause it is not "earthly" as you stated.
edit on 10/14/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Jewish traditions holds that the Messiah will come only if there is a Temple for God in Jerusalem. There has not been a Temple in Jerusalem since 70AD when it was torn down by the Romans. The building of the third temple would initiate a period of time where the Messiah is elligible to arise. A key precedent to the prophecy includes the birth of a suitable red heifer without blemish that will serve as a purity ritual to cleanse the nation of Israel.

Red Heifer arrives in Israel for the preparation of the Third Temple

Christians believe this red heifer was Christ, who purified people by His sacrifice. A large portion of the Jewish nation rejected this as the Messiah, and continued waiting.

Now with the current Israel-Palestine conflict heating up there is a very good chance that this could be the precedent to allow Israel to build the third temple on Mount Moriah, the location of the previous two temples. The only thing getting in the way is that Palestine has the Dome of the Rock among other spiritually significant buildings on Mount Moriah.

I am speculating that this conflict will lead to the justification of a full takeover of Jerusalem by the nation of Israel. They will tear down all the temples of Islam and begin to build the third temple to begin the initiation process of who they suppose is the messiah.

This will be the abomination that causes desolation (Matthew 24:15), because it will be the anti-Christ rather than the Messiah that will be adorned in the temple at Mount Moriah.

People have spoken of the end times for quite some time now, but there has not been a Temple in Jerusalem since Jesus's time. The presence of the Temple is key to fulfill prophecy. The time seems ripe for this to come to fruition. Maintain your focus on this being the beginning of a New World, where death is destroyed and God's Kingdom is initiated. Stay faithful through the birthing pains.

Yes! very well could be. Will wait and see if there is a 7 year peace pact made also. But, as a pre-trib believer...not sure if we will see that happen or not.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Cause it is not "earthly" as you stated.

It's an earthly inheritance, is it not?

And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
Genesis 17:6-8

It's hard to get more earthly than land. I mean, we're talking some FINE beach front real estate on the Mediterranean Sea!

Too bad Abraham didn't leave a will!

edit on 15-10-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
Genesis 17:6-8

It's hard to get more earthly than land. I mean, we're talking some FINE beach front real estate on the Mediterranean Sea!

The promised land / the Kingdom of Heaven is no longer a specific geographic location, it just so happens to be that the land of Canaan was the first area allotted to the Israelites for it to become their inheritance. Rather, the land in general entreats the one who has united with God, and flourishes, no matter where the geographic location is:

"nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There!’ for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you.” Luke 17:21

The kingdom of Heaven is at hand, not simply in Jerusalem or the promised land of Canaan. this was even said in the Old Testament time in Deuteronomy 30:11-16

edit on 15-10-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Tell it to Israel. They're the ones claiming their earthly inheritance as justification to exist as a Nation, and to leverage war against their brother's children.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Tell it to Israel. They're the ones claiming their earthly inheritance as justification to exist as a Nation, and to leverage war against their brother's children.

I've told it on forums, but you're right I could tweet at Netanyahu or something.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

In the Old Testament.

Abraham did , in the tradition of a Hebrew father.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Abraham did , in the tradition of a Hebrew father.

Abraham wasn't a Jew, nor a Hebrew. And, if you say he was a "Hebrew", well then that would make his first born, Ishmael, also Hebrew. But nobody is claiming that.

It's only Isaac's offspring that God left forsaken with no homeland, no Promise Land. It's only Israel asking strangers to arbitrate Abraham's will, saying; "Won't you force my brother to acknowledge my father's will and give me some earthly promised land!?"

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Leave it to the boomer generation of leaders to attempt to one up their parents. The greatest generation fought nazis and commies but... the boomers... they are fighting climate change and Gawd....

All of this is a contrivance and an excuse. A Journalist exposed the Greater Israel project that includes Ukraine , turkey, Azerbaijan and Armenia. It is why the entire region is losing control.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   

It's only Isaac's offspring that God left forsaken with no homeland, no Promise Land. It's only Israel asking strangers to arbitrate Abraham's will, saying; "Won't you force my brother to acknowledge my father's will and give me some earthly promised land!?"

I'll try to fix this.
The "Pre/mid tribulation rapture" folks are useful idiots. You and I both know there will be no rapture to save those attempting to bring about the end of the World.

The true claimers of a share of the Inheritance are the Muslims.

Some smart people of old figured out the chronological development of use of Abraham in the Qur'an.

During the latest period of Mohammed's activity in Medina he became still bolder, and, in developing his theory in regard to Abraham, left entirely the beaten track of Jewish and Christian Midrash. It had become necessary for him to break entirely with the Jews, who refused to acknowledge him as prophet. The ḳiblah, or direction of prayer, was still toward Jerusalem. As the Jews had refused to follow Mohammed it was necessary to dissociatehis religion from theirs, and to turn the faces and thoughts of his followers from Jerusalem to Mecca. In order that the change might be effected with as little friction as possible, Mohammed connected Mecca and its holy house, the Kaaba, with the history of Abraham, the real founder of his Islam. It is here that Ishmael comes for the first time prominently forward.
There is no local tradition connecting Abraham with Mecca; and we are forced to put this down as a pure invention on the part of the prophet, based on political as well as on theological reasons. According to Shahrastani (Arabic text, p. 430), this Kaaba was the reproduction of the one in heaven. The "Makam Ibrahim," or Station of Abraham, is still pointed out within the sacred enclosure at Mecca; and the footsteps of the patriarch are believed by the worshipers still to be there (Snouck Hurgronje, "Het Mekkaansche Feest," p. 40; Mekka, i. 11).
The biography of Abraham in Genesis is probably to be regarded as legendary; it has grown up around sacred places, ideas, and institutions. Yet there can be little doubt that the name involves some historical fact, and that this fact has to do with tribal migration: the name, though personal, not tribal, may represent a migration. By reason of the paucity of information the whole question is obscure, and any conclusions must be largely conjectural.
jewishencyclopedia abraham

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I'll try to fix this.

HAHA Thanks?

I don't know if that fixes anything, because regardless of whether or not Ishmael settled in Mecca, or if any of them actually really existed, both Christians and Jews acknowledge that Ishmael was Abraham's first born, and that Ishmael's offspring are the Arabs, whether they were followers of Mohammed or not.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   

both Christians and Jews acknowledge that Ishmael was Abraham's first born,

It's deep rooted in Jewish mythos that the first born gets passed over when it comes to land inheritance.
Abel instead of Cain, substitute Seth for Abel
Issac instead of Ishmael
Jacob instead of Esau
Joseph did the hand switcheroo when it came to blessing his kids too.
Moses instead of Aaron
The Line of Aaron became the landless priestly class

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Moses instead of Aaron
The Line of Aaron became the landless priestly class

As it should be. Priests take a vow of poverty.
But remember, Moses never saw the Promised Land. He died on that "hill".

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   

But remember, Moses never saw the Promised Land. He died on that "hill".

Yes, as the story goes.
That's the price for saving his people, which he refused to let the Lord destroy, in order to make him (Moses) the new patriarch.

In the Jesus story (prophet greater than Moses), Jesus died and his younger brother James became prominent in the church.

I better not say more about that because the Christians can argue about whether James, Peter, Paul, Mary Mother of Jesus, or Mary Magdeline was the greatest after Jesus.
edit on 15-10-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I've Grown Tired of this Prophecy , I've Grown Tired of listening to people try and predict the end times and talk about the temple being rebuilt .

I had a thought when I was a Kid and what I thought was the God of the Bible doesn't seem like God at all , It seems like something masquerading as God but a False God none the less. I'm not sure what the Jew's or Muslims were worshiping but it was not God.

Religion and the Prophecies that come with it are nothing but FEAR.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Thank you for posting

<< 1   >>

join