It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Holds BBQ At White House While Hamas Holds Americans Hostage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Biden said he called Netanyahu at 8:00am, when things weren't so hectic.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

How dare he go through with an event that was planned for White House staffers and their families! What's next? He's going to wear a tan suit?

Are you saying he was wearing a tan suit? In October? They still make tan suits?

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It's interesting to see all these well meaning proud boy backed republicans like DeSantis and in congress being outraged at jews no being properly honored by an American president.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: schrodingers dog
It's interesting to see all these well meaning proud boy backed republicans like DeSantis and in congress being outraged at jews no being properly honored by an American president.

What a strange sentence.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I wonder what ice cream was served?

Red white and blue rocket pops?
Possibly ice cream with war head sour candy?
Whatever it was, it was surely and invasion of his taste buds.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Are you saying he was wearing a tan suit? In October? They still make tan suits?

Please don't tell me that Jill wore a sleeveless dress. THE HUMANITY!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Your president hid from responsibility today.

You should be so proud.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I didn't vote for him, and I'm really not a fan.

But, did he? Do you know what he did today?

America is being pretty swift and aggressive with this situation. I can't fathom how much money we have sent over there in the last 2 days, on top of the 3 billion a year we already give to Isreal.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

His handlers cannot allow their puppet to be out in the public, talking about Israel attacks while the press ask him about the 6b, he released to Iran.

He has to be trained before he faces the criticism in public, or the double has been getting ready to take his place.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Don't worry the USA will send a few billion dollars to Hamas and they will let the hostages go

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

It was served with illegal immigrant children as the topping, wait he keeps them in the basement with the ice cream machine.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: wdkirk

It was served with illegal immigrant children as the topping, wait he keeps them in the basement with the ice cream machine.

How does it feel to wake up and think about child molestation all day, every day?

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I didn't vote for him, and I'm really not a fan.

My "oh really?" face.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

My "oh really?" face.

Yes. Really. And this is probably at least the 7th time we've had this conversation.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

My "oh really?" face.

Yes. Really. And this is probably at least the 7th time we've had this conversation.

And it's probably the 8th time I have not believed you based on our posting history.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

You should ask the victims of that horrible crime been tortured in our own soil in the great USA. Biden knows all about it.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Nero fiddled while Rome burned.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   

So many stars for such spiteful pettiness, you did well.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anadandan
So many stars for such spiteful pettiness, you did well.

It's not 'spiteful pettiness' to point out that instead of WORKING and DOING HIS JOB and getting with allies and dealing with World War III starting ... the guy hired a band and had a BBQ Party. At least 11 Americans were killed and others are missing assumed to be kidnapped. Not only does this look exceptionally bad but it's highly disconnected. And he refused to make statement until this afternoon ... three days later. The fake 'indigenous peoples day' (Columbus Day) 'holiday' was supposedly being celebrated.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
It's not 'spiteful pettiness' to point out that instead of WORKING and DOING HIS JOB and getting with allies and dealing with World War III starting ... the guy hired a band and had a BBQ Party. At least 11 Americans were killed and others are missing assumed to be kidnapped. Not only does this look exceptionally bad but it's highly disconnected. And he refused to make statement until this afternoon ... three days later. The fake 'indigenous peoples day' (Columbus Day) 'holiday' was supposedly being celebrated.

He probably hired that band, and the caterers, 6 months ago or so. You act like he woke up Sunday morning, went out on the town to find a band, called up a catering service, and invited about 600 people and their families to a party. It doesn't work that way.

The bbq was for the non-political staff and their families. The cleaners, grounds keepers, kitchen workers. The people who do not have anything to do with making decisions in a situation like this. I'm sure he made an appearance, and got something to eat, but you know nothing about what he was doing while the party went on. Nothing. You have a report from someone who heard music from outside of the fence.

Yes, it is spiteful pettiness.

Just admit that he can do no right in your eyes, because you hate him. If we go fight, he'll be a warmonger. If we do nothing, him just hab bbq! If we send money and equipment, it's gotta be money laundering.

Here's what's happened so far, that we know of.

The USS Gerald R Ford Carrier Strike Group will be moved to the Eastern Mediterranean alongside its accompanying warships.

The US is additionally sending USS Normandy, a guided missile cruiser armed with naval guns, and destroyers USS Thomas Hudner, USS Ramage, USS Carney and USS Roosevelt.

The US is augmenting Air Force F-35, the most advanced fighter jet in the world, along with the F-15, F-16, and A-10 fighter aircraft squadrons in the region.

US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said on Sunday the US would provide munitions to Israel.

The US is offering Israel special operations planning and intelligence support as part of the effort to rescue hostages taken by Hamas.

We already send them $3 billion a year in military aid, and I'm sure we'll send them whatever they need now.

Since he doesn't have you as his super genius advisor, tell us what else you would like for him to do at this time.
edit on 10-10-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join