It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone hearing about mandates

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Gee, I wonder why a shingles vaccine is being promoted as widely as a flu shot?

Anyone else recall ever going to CVS or Walgreens and seeing shingles vaccine signage all over the store??

Yeah, me neither.

All the sudden you should get a shingles vaccine too while you're at it...

Smh..
I will NEVER get another 'vaccine' for as long as I live, and neither will most of my loved ones . The trust is gone for good.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I do not believe in all the vaccines they are promoting, but I will take a plain tetnus shot if I feel I need it. I am not going to take others unless I do research and see positivity that the vaccine is really needed. I did not see that with the virus that caused covid 19 after looking at a very lot of research. Maybe some people with bad immune systems from having certain medical procedures or some that are on multiple meds that can cause the immune system from not properly working might need a vaccine. But I do not fit into that group of individuals that need them at this point.

If something does come around and is definitely a threat, I will consider taking one if my past immunity does not include coverage for that virus or pathogen. Maybe someday I will need to take meds that cause my immune system to malfunction, but I am going to avoid those kinds of meds unless Completely necessary. Which means I will never take long term meds of any kind.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   
My last VA appointment they asked if I wanted a flu shot I said is it the dead virus or the covid combined, he laughed and said since we are central alaska it might be a few years before we see it.

Yes I still get the flu shot because I am in a military unit as a civilian and can still deploy so its part of what is required.

I documented my reaction to the covid jab and will never take another.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Gee, I wonder why a shingles vaccine is being promoted as widely as a flu shot?

The health care industry has been promoting the Shingles vaccine for the elderly for quite some time now. They are probably promoting it even more now because the Covid vaccine has caused some people to break out with Shingles.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Fast forward to now and the silence is deafening. There's been no mention of taking the new "vaccine" that's coming out
[ you know, the one that will work this time ] and a couple of weeks ago, my wife was exposed to Covid from a patient that tested positive. They seemed to be very meh about the whole thing. They called and told her that if she developed symptoms to go get tested, but other than that, just wear a mask at work for a few days.

That was it. No big hoopla, no panic, no 5 day quarantine, she just went to work as usual.

Good. Maybe the health care industry is finally getting smart.

If or when that ever changes and they go back to forcing anyone in the health care industry (especially hospitals) to take Covid boosters, I definitely would like to know about it

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Interesting. That's sad though. Sad that the body is regularly and consistently being invaded with crap it doesn't need and that may be harmful. But mostly sad that the fear is being kept alive.

But I will say from what I know, Japan is known for it's fear and almost 'phobia' of germs and dirt and downright messiness. It is no surprise that they have fallen for the lies that the pharmaceutical companies and medical communities have been pushing.

Japan offers a variety of vaccines:

-Pfizer Inc. (approved for people aged 12 years and older) ※Learn more
Vaccine name: Comirnaty
Pharmaceutical approval: February 14, 2021
Vaccine type: mRNA vaccine

-Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited / Moderrna Inc. ※Learn more
Vaccine name: Spikevax Intramuscular Injection (previously COVID-19 vaccine Moderna Intramuscular Injection)
Pharmaceutical approval: May 21, 2021

-Pfizer Inc. (approved for children aged 5 to 11 years old) ※Learn more
Vaccine name: Comirnaty for 5 to 11 years old
Pharmaceutical approval: January 21, 2022

-Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (Novavax Inc) ※Learn more (Japanese only)
Vaccine name: Nuvaxovid
Pharmaceutical approval: April 19, 2022
Vaccine type: recombinant protein vaccine

www.mhlw.go.jp...

It would be interesting to see/use Japan as a' test tube' country for the effects of the jab or lack of. From what I've read, there are still quite a few who haven't participated in the jabs.

I did like this part from the above site:

Consent to vaccination

Although we encourage all citizens to receive the COVID-19 vaccination, it is not compulsory or mandatory. Vaccination will be given only with the consent of the person to be vaccinated after the information provided. Please get vaccinated of your own decision, understanding both the effectiveness in preventing infectious diseases and the risk of side effects. No vaccination will be given without consent. Please do not force anyone in your workplace or those who around you to be vaccinated, and do not discriminate against those who have not been vaccinated.

All people everywhere should have this 'consent' opportunity. Not only in writing but in practice. And hopefully that IS how it is in Japan. If the people getting jabbed want the jab, far be it from me to cry foul. The Japanese are also known to be an intelligent and educated people so they should be able to make their own decisions.

I won't take any vaccine unless my mind is convinced by evidence that it's something I need and the benefits far outweigh the risk(s).

edit on 5731202300000031bMon, 09 Oct 2023 08:21:57 -05002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
mRNA Vaccines Injure the Heart of ALL Vaccine Recipients and Cause Myocarditis in Up to 1 in 27, Study Finds

dailysceptic.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   

So are you advocating people should be forced to get the shot or lose their jobs?

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Everybody has this cold at work. I thought I was beating it until over the weekend and felt better until I started getting nasal congestion. Then I got a runny nose and felt actually sick. My temp reached a max of 99.8F on Sunday and I had to take some Nyquil to fight off the runny nose. I feel better now after a week but still have a dry cough. I'd rate it a 4 on the cold scale, when I had Covid and WNV they were both a 9. I still think maybe something was introduced to cause cold symptoms like a few years back when they wanted to hype Covid in late 2021. Same low grade cold symptoms, same large numbers of people having it like it was an airborne irritant or biological agent. No Covid shots for me. I am unvaxxed and masks do nothing.
The vaxxed seemed to have it just a little worse with more coughing and some call outs. No signs of the Flu yet.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Just went to doctor, she said one hundred percent of her COVID patients are ppl who were vaccinated, get it. They never worked and caused damage.

This holds true in my family. All those vaccinated got COVID and got it worse than we did. They all say never again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join