It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Prime Minister says Traditional Understanding of Gender is Common Sense

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Muldar

Sunak is a Tory Muldar so indeed hardly likely to be a supporter of the radical left-woke nonsense anything.

Don't change the fact that he's pandering for votes by saying what a certain group of people wish to hear.

Logic suggests you should know the lay of the land before choosing to open your puss.

And the fact is you know about as much about Sunak as you do British politics.

I don't need to know anything about Sunak other than he is a British Indian with traditional-correct views about gender. That will put him against the gender ideologues and trans activists and all this weird ideology. It's like coming to the US and speak to Christian Pastor in Tennessee. What do you expect he will tell you about gender?

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

firstly I think they are all crooks not just the ones I dislike and as a libdem at the time its most of them. I'm just pointing out the diclinism was locked in none of them have good intentions for US just make money and run the same is true in Washington.. ultimately that outlook means they have limited impact on the actuals trajectory of the country.. but at personal levels they impact us they leave a lasting legacy.

john major oversaw the debacle that was black Wednesday by extension he was responsible for Brexit along with Soros and a German gov looking to distract away from its issues.. Major was a disaster for first time buyers as thatcher was for those in the pit towns

you can defend major all you like but he was just as utterly incompetent as the current lot and as Corbyn would have been or starmer will be.. worst case for sunak and hunt is a punishment victory as Teresa May and Cameron got.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

"Voters switch. Politicians dont'."

Didn't DJT used to be a Democrat?

And an Independent?

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Like Reagan said when he switched: I didn't leave the democrat party, the democrat party left me.

That was more to my point.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Still switched, though. Which is the simple point.

Here, Sunak made a common sense statement.

He's a politician.

Meanwhile, a distraction from more pressing issues, like the cost of living crisis, cancellation of the HS2 rail link, etc.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

We have the same distracting arm wrestle going on here too! Only our POTUS is on the trans side of the arguemnt. Its a grand distraction for a reason.

THere's a bad moon on the rise.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Like Reagan said when he switched: I didn't leave the democrat party, the democrat party left me.

That was more to my point.

Exactly what I said about the Republican Party.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Still switched, though. Which is the simple point.

Here, Sunak made a common sense statement.

He's a politician.

Meanwhile, a distraction from more pressing issues, like the cost of living crisis, cancellation of the HS2 rail link, etc.

But identity politics has hijacked your way of life and it's quite serious as an issue. It erodes society, ethics and principles, with all this woke nonsense.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

No, it really hasn't affected my way of life, let alone "hijacked" it.

Maybe hijacked these boards, mind?

Pure hyperbole.

There are far more pressing issues for those of us who actually live here.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

There sure is!

In Israel!

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I hear/see more discussion about trans on ATS than i do in real life, dont hear them on the news in real life, dont even meet them in real life but as for ATS its obsessed with trans

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

That is so true.

No one is having heated discussions about this in pubs.

Or anywhere.

It's just not an issue for Brits.

It's foreign folk that keep wanting to force this supposed issue on us.

We ain't that bothered.

End of.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Yes, Israel has been brutally attacked. Israel is good at attacking back. So yes, it's tragic.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Yada, yada, yada.

If you say so whoever you are this week.

And what do christian pastors' opinions in Tennessee have to do with Sunak pandering to a certain ""demographic""?

Anyhoo let's look at what this one has to say since you brought it up

"Even if you let go of God, God has not let go of you," she said. "And it's OK, because God understands what it is to live in this world, which is not a friendly world."

www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 9-10-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Unsaved trash!

"We have a permanent injunction against all unsaved persons. If you are unsaved, you are not allowed within a 10-mile radius of our church, nor are you allowed on this website. Kindly leave, and be about the Devil's business, for you are not welcome here. Glory!

If you are interested in getting saved, and you are not joking around about it just to upset us, we ask you kindly to click on this link and we'll help you get started on processing your eternal security certification right away!"

landoverbaptist.org...

edit on 9-10-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

landoverbaptist.org...

"The blood vessels on Pastor’s bald head had swollen up to the point of bursting,” recalls parishioner Mrs. Lydia Gladstone. “The last thing he screamed before passing out, covered in a pool of his own sweat was, 'IT’S THE SAME RAINBOW THE HOMOSEXUALS STOLE FROM SWEET NOAH!’”
edit on 9-10-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
a reply to: LABTECH767

firstly I think they are all crooks not just the ones I dislike and as a libdem at the time its most of them. I'm just pointing out the diclinism was locked in none of them have good intentions for US just make money and run the same is true in Washington.. ultimately that outlook means they have limited impact on the actuals trajectory of the country.. but at personal levels they impact us they leave a lasting legacy.

john major oversaw the debacle that was black Wednesday by extension he was responsible for Brexit along with Soros and a German gov looking to distract away from its issues.. Major was a disaster for first time buyers as thatcher was for those in the pit towns

you can defend major all you like but he was just as utterly incompetent as the current lot and as Corbyn would have been or starmer will be.. worst case for sunak and hunt is a punishment victory as Teresa May and Cameron got.

They ARE all crook's they got where they are by being creeps, boot lickers and backstabbers for the most part unless they were in the Green party or something and they are just idealists that would be a disaster for the country if they got into power even if they mean well.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join