It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary Games to play Alone in the Dark

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The Evil Within 2 , directed by Resident Evil's Shinji Mikami , free on Epic Games until Thursday.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Not finding games scary but watching a few play that have? Area 51(2005)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
The Evil Within 2 , directed by Resident Evil's Shinji Mikami , free on Epic Games until Thursday.

Downloading now

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

That price is right up my ally, Free ninety free

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This was a pretty good little demo/teaser. If you like dark foreboding horror games this might fit the bill for you. Some pretty good little jump scares too. It was longer & better than I thought. Looking forward to the full release version .

As Always, Stay Tuned...

Head through the gates of The Royal Hallamshire and discover it's secrets. A hospital far beyond the borough of Hanwell, The Royal Hallamshire is a standalone teaser to the upcoming psychological/survival horror Beyond Hanwell.

#earlyaccess
#beyondhanwellteaser
#psychologicalhorror

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
This was a pretty good little demo/teaser. If you like dark foreboding horror games this might fit the bill for you. Some pretty good little jump scares too. It was longer & better than I thought. Looking forward to the full release version .

As Always, Stay Tuned...

Head through the gates of The Royal Hallamshire and discover it's secrets. A hospital far beyond the borough of Hanwell, The Royal Hallamshire is a standalone teaser to the upcoming psychological/survival horror Beyond Hanwell.

#earlyaccess
#beyondhanwellteaser
#psychologicalhorror

That's what I call a scary game, and to be honest, I'm scared to death to play them alone, especially when all these monsters appear unexpectedly.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm a fan of dark and foreboding horror games, and it's awesome to hear that it exceeded your expectations.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thehibikism
I'm a fan of dark and foreboding horror games, and it's awesome to hear that it exceeded your expectations.

Jump scares are a surefire way to get the adrenaline pumping, and it's fantastic that the teaser was longer and better than anticipated. The wait for the full release version must be pretty exciting!
Speaking of preferences, I'm with you on enjoying games that pay real money – it adds an extra thrill, doesn't it? But hey, gaming is all about finding what suits your taste. So, keep exploring those spooky games and enjoy every moment of the chills and thrills!
edit on 18-12-2023 by Thehibikism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This game dropped a couple weeks back. Looks like it could have some good jump scares. The game play seems similar to Five Nights at Freddy as you keep an eye on the security camera, but no animatronics here as it follows your first night guarding a cemetery.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Working my way through Alan Wake 2 second time since the Final Draft update came out. Scary and interesting AF. My favorite game of 2023
edit on vWednesdaypm320America/Chicago by vlawde because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join