It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Labyrinth - Underground Caves/Rivers and RPGs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Well, it is letting me play... I guess we found the game.

Now, does the game have a purpose/ending? Hope my boss doesn't walk by.....

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Sorry double post...

I logged in... played for awhile... logged out... and not when I go to the www.blacklabyrinth.com/rpg, it takes me back to the main page... hmmmm... what is reallly going on?

edit: well, I can get back to the page by clearing my cache and closing then reopening Internet Explorer, however when I try my login information again, I get nothing, just locks up. I've tried to random login information, and always get a "bad login" message, so something does seem to happen once you have logged in, which prevents you from going back.

Also... I just found this page: free.freespeech.org...

Kinda strange, but I can't make a connection....

[edit on 5/13/2005 by cohiba]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
There seems to be some kind of circle forming here... I just don't know if it's real, or imagined due to my research process.

The link to the word "Simiens" could very well have to do with the Simien Mountains of Ethiopia, and the legendary labyrinths in the area. This area is also home to the Ethiopian Coptic Church, thought by some to be the oldest Christian religion in the world.

Here is a link about a trip to the Simien Mountains

So, what does the ECC have to do with Black Labyrinth? Well, some say that the Ark of the Covenant may be in hidden in the maze of labyrinths in these mountains.

I thought this link - a piece from "Time zero - Ground zero" by Kari Eloranta held some interesting theories. It makes ties to Free Masons, the Ark of the Covenant, and the "Order of Templars." Much of this has been discussed ad nauseam here on ATS.
Seems a likely link, to me.

So, maybe the powers that be are trying to make a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG) with the object to find the Ark of the Covenant in a Black Labyrinth.
Hell, I dunno, but it makes for a good story, so far.

Okay... I'm getting tired of talking to myself, so somebody please read these last several posts and throw out your opinions/thoughts.

[edit on 5/13/2005 by cohiba]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hi cohiba,

When you go to:

free.freespeech.org...

You can find a lot of links to certain pages which all have the word "Simiens" in them...
So I think it doesn't only apply to blacklabyrinth

I've searched for Siemins and i've found a few references to the "Simiens Crew".
It seems to be a Hacker crew.

Check these dutch links:

www.medicoach.nl...
www.bestuuronline.nl...
www.nettune.nl...

I don't know about it being relevant for this game, maybe it is, maybe it's not...

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yeah, I saw all the Hack Crew links... lots and lots of them. One other direction I was thinking for some time, actually. The RPG game we discovered is written with PhP, the same application that the Simien Crew has been hacking. Maybe we are supposed to hack the RPG, and do something cool with it.... or maybe we will find some "super secret" if the RPG is compromised, which could lead to the next clue....

I, for one, am not going to try hacking it without some kind of confirmation from the administrators, however. Would it be within the rules to wait a few days, and if no admins tell us not to crack it, to see what can be done? From what I saw this morning, I'm pretty sure it is not a very current application, so cracking it is probably relatively easy. I don't wanna get banned for doing something like that, though, so if a mod/admin wants to respond or U2U me, it would be appreciated.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psyche
There was spoken here about some RPG game.
I went to blacklabyrinth.com and put behind the URL rpg.
So i entered this link:

www.blacklabyrinth.com...

Hmm, what's that?

BTW: Also check the Register page, it looks like a game

[edit on 6-5-2005 by Psyche]

I voted "way above" for you, friend. great find

You have voted Psyche for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

I was a way above voting virgin until now...

[edit on 13-5-2005 by tjack]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hehe, thanks tjack

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Black Labs are awsome.

dana.ucc.nau.edu...

This is the worst game ever
:d n:
:d n:

and it sucks

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Has anyone been able to continue playing/complete the RPG that was found?

I played once, but since then, it won't let me back in.... and of course, I got no response from anyone about trying to crack the php code. Certainly seems doable... lots of holes.

Perhaps if you "win" the RPG, this will give another clue, or lead a different direction. I'm gonna keep trying to get into this game... one way or another.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
ok when you register and it gives you a fatal error code you can still get in. After you register just type in the user name and password you created at the regular login screen. It will work. i am playing now lets see how far i get!

[edit on 26-5-2005 by Xayden]

[edit on 26-5-2005 by Xayden]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join