It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald, Ducks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I suspect no candidate will make you happy.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: tanstaafl

Why would anyone want to unify with that?

Good point, I get it. You or I, I can understand, but Trump? He is an elitist and sucking off the teat of the fools he can sucker into his game. My point being that he pretends to be a leader when really he is not. Why is it that you want to unite with him in your support.

Trump had a successful presidency until everything got derailed by Covid.

I’m not sure what fantasy you’re operating in when you’re making all of these pitifully false claims.

Do you not realize that everybody on ATS was actually alive during his presidency, and saw what he did ?

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

You of course realize that there are many Trump supporters here that you just insulted very crudely?

But that doesn't bother you, because anyone that supports Trump cant possibly be human.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

If he is just pretending, he sure is putting on a good act.

Trump has dominated the news cycle day in day out for nearly 8 years. He sucks ALL the oxygen out of the room. Every attacking news outlet would wither and die without him.

Why do you not recognize this for what it is?

Every one of his 75 million votes was legit. Not counting any that were unfairly thrown out or otherwise disenfranchised in the cheat.

But thats' not leadership. Nope. He's terrible at it.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Don't mind what that dipsh!t says - none of us give 2 turds about his opinion.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray
Indeed, everyone here was alive. Nice observation. And that is an endorsement for what I wonder. Tell me if you want about your Trumpian fantasies. Do you believe that he is the only one who can save America like he so often boasted? Do you believe that he knows all the best people like he boasted? Or how about the fantasy held by so many that he is God's tool in crafting Americas future? Are any of those your fantasy?

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

I don't consider leadership to be leadership if the ''leader'' is a despot or even a wannabe despot like Trump. To me, a leader in a nation of free people lead by example, not by force, not by intimidation.Trump, if noting else is a great intimidater..

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

We know you don't like Trump.

Opinions: we all got one.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

Good point, I get it. You or I, I can understand, but Trump? He is an elitist and sucking off the teat of the fools he can sucker into his game. My point being that he pretends to be a leader when really he is not. Why is it that you want to unite with him in your support.

I’m not sure what fantasy you’re operating in when you’re making all of these pitifully false claims.

Do you not realize that everybody on ATS was actually alive during his presidency, and saw what he did ?

Totally true, and we were all so much better off when President Trump was in power.
Gas prices were low, groceries were affordable, rents were not off the charts, and I won't even mention the southern thing.
My husband said the same thing about the virus chaos and confusion.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

originally posted by: stevieray

Totally true, and we were all so much better off when President Trump was in power.
Gas prices were low, groceries were affordable, rents were not off the charts, and I won't even mention the southern thing.
My husband said the same thing about the virus chaos and confusion.

Yep...........

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Love President Trump!!

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

I suspect no candidate will make you happy.

I am not looking for a candidate to make me happy. I would settle for one that is honest to the citizenry, dedicated to the well being of our country and to the people of this country. One that is not a puppet to those that allow them to hold the position of President.

Of course it would be the same as me looking for the bones of a jellyfish.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

a reply to: stevieray
Indeed, everyone here was alive. Nice observation. And that is an endorsement for what I wonder. Tell me if you want about your Trumpian fantasies. Do you believe that he is the only one who can save America like he so often boasted? Do you believe that he knows all the best people like he boasted? Or how about the fantasy held by so many that he is God's tool in crafting Americas future? Are any of those your fantasy?

Give the devil his due. He did fast track that vaccine that was 100% effective. He didn’t just fast track it, he did it at warp speed.

Sorry.

I am leaving now.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Then you do agree if you see em all as jellyfish!

Who would you support?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join