It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald, Ducks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: RazorV66

He had no business being there.

He was invited by the union. Meanwhile, they told Trump to f*** off.

No.
The Liberal UAW president did.

I live in the Detroit suburbs, I know dozens of UAW workers and they are all supporters of Trump.

As Reagan said - “It’s not just that they know so little, it’s that they “know” so much that’s never been true”.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I don't understand it. Trump isn't the savior of the universe. He's getting old too.

I prefer he retire to play with the grands. He has been a good warrior.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: RazorV66

I care.

About what whataboutism and deflection and childishness?

Not so much.

And BTW, I agree with Trump.
This UAW president does not have the worker’s best interests at heart.
If he did, he would be fighting these clowns over the massive push for electric vehicles, not just for higher wages and 4 day workweeks.

It will be a colossal failure.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Oh. Of course. They were Dem actors.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Trump was wise not to get involved in such a juvenal public display of childish behavior and stupidity. They-every single one of them-handed an untold number of votes to the Democrats. IMHO, of course.

Yet, when Trump was in past debates he resorted to insulting his opponents. Trump's behavior is some of the worst. He's made a political career of insulting and calling names. I really dont understand how people will just ignore this and then criticize other politicians for doing less..

Trump doesn't need to join debates because he has a big lead. A lot of people will vote for him purely out of his cult of personality. A large population loves his brash behavior and trolling.

But it appears America has no interest in voting for anyone of substance or merit anymore. Just vote in a cult of personality reality star or a senile old democrat that the media says is the best bet to win.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

I genuinely would like to see a list of people Trump has attacked/insulted who didn't come at him first. The derision and mocking from the left (from CNN to Hillary to Rosie O'Donnell) and the right (Cruz, Graham, China Mitch, et al) came before it all. When provoked, he mercilessly returns fire but can't say I've ever seen him crudely attack someone who hadn't made a disparaging remark first.

Like the old saying goes, mess with a bull and you get the horns.

edit on 9 28 2023 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Chris Christie...

Christie who? Outside of NJ no one cares about him. He thinks he is a contender and he is not relevant to the Conservative party, never has been.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I made more money during the Trump years in low risk investments than I did during Obama and Biden admin.

I like any of the GOP candidates stance on the border.

Trump isn't my favorite, but I will crawl over broken glass to support and vote for him when he wins the nomination.

He is far more than a reality TV star, but you go ahead and just reduce the last near decade to that.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

For one, he's insulted ted cruz' wife more than once. She's never insulted him in public. And if you really believe that Trump doens't insult anyone that hasn't insulted him first ; i dont know what to tell you other than there is two echo chambers in this country and you're in one.
edit on 28-9-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Am I?

It all started the night before the offending retweet, as polls closed during the Western Tuesday primaries. On Twitter, the GOP frontrunner for president wrote, “Lyin’ Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a GQ shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin’ Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!”

Turns out the meme didn't come from Ted directly

That tweet was a response to a meme posted by the Super PAC Make America Awesome on Facebook, in which Trump’s wife is pictured naked on a fur pelt, accompanied by the words, “Meet Melania Trump, your next first lady. Or you could support Ted Cruz on Tuesday.”

To his credit, he admitted he was wrong

No worries though, Ted and Donald have put it all behind them

Cruz called Trump a “sniveling coward,” a “pathological liar” and “utterly amoral,” and infuriated Republicans when he declined to endorse the nominee at the 2016 Republican National Convention.

Four years later, one of the nastiest rivalries in recent memory — a brawl both personal and political — has given way to a mutually beneficial partnership forged in the crucible of impeachment.

Ted Cruz, once a Trump rival, worked to save his Presidency

edit on 9 28 2023 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

(post by LordAhriman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Threadbare

He doesn’t care about UAW workers, he wants to destroy the UAW and the Big 3 with the Liberals insane push for all electric vehicles.

The attempt to make a complete switch to all electric will destroy this country and its manufacturing sector.

I’m going to use an analogy.

In aviation, there is a practice that’s known as V-speeds. Before a flight begins, the pilot has to calculate a number of critical speeds that pertain to that particular airplane, loaded to the particular weight it happens to be at, taking off from the particular airport it happens to be using. One of the most important V-speeds—known as V1—is the speed at which the pilot can no longer abort a takeoff without crashing off the end of the runway. If the aircraft reaches V1 during the takeoff roll, the pilot has to attempt a takeoff even if an engine is lost or a tire blows, because it’s safer to attempt to lift off than it is to try to abort the takeoff.

The electric vehicle industry has already passed V1.

"As the electric vehicle (EV) market continues to heat up, automakers are going all in on electrification. Vehicle manufacturers and battery makers plan to invest $860 billion globally by 2030 in the transition to EVs. Nearly a quarter, $210 billion, is expected to be invested in the United States, more than in any other country."

www.atlasevhub.com...#:~:text=Vehicle%20man ufacturers%20and%20battery%20makers,than%20in%20any%20other%20country.

"2022 reshoring + FDI manufacturing job announcements were at the highest rate ever recorded, with a total of 360,000+ jobs, a 53% increase from the 2021 record. A huge surge in EV batteries and chips combined with a continued trend in a broad range of industries enabled the new record."

reshorenow.org...

If some idiot like Trump tried to abort the change to electric vehicles he would crash the economy.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

My mistake. I truly was not clear.

When I said all of them, I meant "all" of them".

D or R both, different sides of the same coin.

edit on 28-9-2023 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   

But it appears America has no interest in voting for anyone of substance or merit anymore.

As far as I can tell, not a single potential candidate that's being allowed to run is worth a vote from anyone. If Trump isn't taken out, he'll be getting my vote. Other than that, I'll stay home and pray for all the idiots casting a vote to further destroy America.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Pretty much I agree. It's near intolerable to watch. I did like the first primary debate for the 16 election and found Trump to be the only person on stage to address current and dramatic issues. That is when I liked him as a candidate. That soon changed though when i found him to to be as shallow as all the others and merely a wise cracking insulter.

I won't argue with your personality assessment, but have to say that's not what I value in a POTUS most; if it was I'd think Biden was great.

As bad as the left made Trump's entire presidency, it was the most prosperous our country has been in decades with NO new wars! It took a manufactured virus to put the country back on the intended downward spiral R's & D's have both worked so hard for.

There's only one chance left, and it's not in the same corrupt career politicians. I'll gamble; there's nothing left to lose and everything to gain.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   

There's only one chance left, and it's not in the same corrupt career politicians. I'll gamble; there's nothing left to lose and everything to gain.

And there is a major crux nugget. I respect your belief that there is only one more chance left. I get it, honestly I do, I have felt that way for a long time. But my perspective is those last chances have come and gone, maybe decades ago and the choices we have now are chimera.

Chimera number one is that this system, the system beyond national governments and corporate states has but a short time of continuing to function before it hits the skids and falls apart form the shear weight of it's failures to evolve humanitarily.

Chimera number two is Trump, as one here put it a while back, the Wrecking Ball. The tear it down and pick it up afterwareds. That aint' gonna happen. Should we tear this down, there ain't putting it back together Humpty Dumpty llike.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Why would anyone want to unify with that?

Good point, I get it. You or I, I can understand, but Trump? He is an elitist and sucking off the teat of the fools he can sucker into his game. My point being that he pretends to be a leader when really he is not. Why is it that you want to unite with him in your support.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

"As the electric vehicle (EV) market continues to heat up, automakers are going all in on electrification. Vehicle manufacturers and battery makers plan to invest $860 billion globally by 2030 in the transition to EVs. Nearly a quarter, $210 billion, is expected to be invested in the United States, more than in any other country."

The manufacturers are being forced into this change to meet emission requirements and it's a long term bad investment that we won't be able to support or sustain. We're just throwing tons of money at more bad "green" ideals that end up going bankrupt too, much like Obama's green pet company projects on solar energy.

Joe Biden’s Words Come Back to Haunt Him as Wyoming Town’s Entire Electric Bus Fleet Breaks Down

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Cristina Laila previously reported the electric bus manufacturer that supplied START, California-based Proterra, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy last month. Proterra enjoyed large financial support from American taxpayers courtesy of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, which was signed into law back in 2021.

The Cowboy State Daily says the company plans to continue operating while the bankruptcy case proceeds and has promised to deliver buses that are on order. But START Director Bruce Abel told the paper he has no clue when the parts will arrive nor when the buses will start running again.

Abel explained that during the summer months, the buses could go all day without needing a charge. But when it got colder, the batteries would lose significant range.

Plus, why would they want to use lithium batteries that we know are bad for the environment and start fire so easily? We know that fire fighters claim that it can take a fire crew 6 hours to put out a fire from one car battery?

The whole electric vehicle surge is a losing battle that we'll never win. Just look up all of the articles on people who claim they would never buy another one and what a pain in the a$$ they are, as they are neither effective or efficient.

edit on 29-9-2023 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join