It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Don’t Want You To See This: Five Charts On ‘Bidenomics’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Trump is Trump but the attack on him by The New World Order is and was just astounding. It was so way over the top one could sense the end is near for all of us as whomever runs the show has shifted into high gear. Many on this site are happy about it as they are part of it. It began well before he was ever elected and someone put the fix in before 2020. Cant prove it but its based on common sense and the Chris Cuomo and CNN's 2020 Presidential Election "expert" as they both said NO way Biden could win the last remaining swing states before the absentee and offshore ballots were counted. I cant provide the video as CNN deleted it later that day. I saw the show live before 7:00AM on November 4, 2020.

That disappearance formulated my opinion which I am NOT allowed to have. So now here comes a Biden. Son of a Used Car Salesman. He learned well as he's more shifty than Smiling Teds used cars.

Democrats Dont't want You to See This:

While mainstream media outlets are touting the alleged “success” of Bidenomics, the real data paints a starkly different picture, regardless of whether we’re looking at what Americans are paying, earning, or saving.

The non-profit group Media Research Center has compiled five charts that sum up the economic impact of Joe Biden. It includes:

Now even if your a tried and true Democrat one would think they would wake up as this whatever thing isn't working for anyone. You might think that your part of the club and the great new awakening but just watch those federal prosecutors. Once its mission accomplished they will come for you.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

And all we had to do to get those economic factors under Trump was have a worldwide pandemic that shrank the US GDP by about 10% in 2020:

www.statista.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Before everyone gets into a tizzy about interest and loans and blaming COVID and the excessive money printed, I'd like to point out that the rate hikes have nothing to do with inflation that was caused by the prior administration. I mean at first, sure. After the first few months? Not at all.

That's by design and ties into a few other things.
edit on 27-9-2023 by dothedew because: I did more things

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

And all we had to do to get those economic factors under Trump was have a worldwide pandemic that shrank the US GDP by about 10% in 2020:

www.statista.com...

People seem to forget how well the economy was doing prior to the first quarter of 2020.

Rates, prices, wages, employment, gas, etc., were all infinitely better than what it is and has been.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

But it was tho... the fed. Reserve and pretty much all central banks operate by either operating two mechanisms to control inflation and deflation. Quantitive easing or tightening.

Right now almost all central banks are either being irresponsible and not buying back loads of treasury bonds, or, are and putting the breaks on spending and loan practices. The US fed is doing that right now, why?

I dunno... maybe the billions of relief money they just dumped into the economy where most people just gambled with it in the stock market and crypto or housing.
It's actually pretty amazing how the economy didn't just collapse.

Under Trumps admin everything was looking pretty normal in terms of easing and tightening, until he started trade wars, and lowered corporate taxes and money was getting tight so printing began, and paying down debt never happened, that was his whole goal to pay down the national debt, but most of the money saved by the tax cuts didn't trickle down and majority of the money they got from tariffs just went back into the pockets of places that had to PAY other places to ship their goods.

Whoever inherits the next 5 - 7 years will look like a hero if they don't screw it all up and the fine tuning is done right.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

As an independent here’s what I see.

Our economy is in shambles, if anyone denies that, they are stupid.
I think Trump could have been one of the greatest presidents but his ego and mouth got in the way. He had many missteps but I think overall he was greatly misunderstood by BOTH sides. (Hello Gemini!)

I also think if he had won a second term, we would still have seen some decline to the economy. I think some of it was simply the delayed whiplash from Covid. I don’t believe we would see the decline as much as we are seeing now.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Here's the issue though - Rates are increased to combat inflation and reduce the money within the economy. The loans that were given out, the Stim payments that were made to people, the additional government cash for spending (that goes up every year regardless, so that's nothing new...), all of that ran dry within months.

All of that money pumped out was gone in a very little amount of time, with no additional money or payments since then. What are they combating, exactly?

Loan rates rise, savings rates drop...... There's no additional money left in the economy to restrict - There hasn't been for about 2 years.

The prices that we see now aren't "inflation" by any means; these prices are due to poor policy, resource sanctions, business and corporate greed (evidenced by execs caught on hot mic a while back bragging about seeing how much profit they can make and how much consumers will absorb), people being generally dumb and forgetting how supply and demand works (when prices are soaring, you undercut the market and make a killing, leading others to do the same..... INSTEAD we're continually jacking prices up and scratching our heads wondering why all of this is happening...... It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad) and the endless cycle of "we need more money at work" -> "We need to raise prices to compensate" -> rinse and repeat.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

business and corporate greed (evidenced by execs caught on hot mic a while back bragging about seeing how much profit they can make and how much consumers will absorb),

Excellent point! They did get really greedy over Covid and then kept up with it!

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

business and corporate greed (evidenced by execs caught on hot mic a while back bragging about seeing how much profit they can make and how much consumers will absorb),

Excellent point! They did get really greedy over Covid and then kept up with it!

Once that money train starts chugging, you can't let it lose any speed.

Not only did they raise prices but they lowered their product sizes too; that way no matter what, you're paying *inflated* prices for your everyday goods. (see what I did there?)

Food portions are smaller, cleaning and personal care products had a few ounces shaved off the top, just about everything was reduced in size in some way or another. They claimed it was to stop everything from going up so much, but the majority of people (hopefully) realized that once/if everything was all said and done and the PRICES went back down to pre-COVID levels, the product sizes would never increase to pre-COVID levels. No matter what, they're shaving money off the top.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The prices that we see now aren't "inflation" by any means; these prices are due to poor policy

Ok, explain which policies are making corporations jack up the prices... you contradict yourself a little here. You have to see the whole picture, there's an entire global supply chain outside the US that taps into the US economy. Inflation spring COVID was a global phenomena not just an American one. And yes the consumer does ultimately end up eating the inflation, because they are the ones who have the most debt and move the most money.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

there's an entire global supply chain outside the US that taps into the US economy

There's an entire capitalistic supply chain that taps into our economy, and we aren't the only ones suffering from the same causes.

That aside, let's talk supply chain. That was cut in several different ways for extended periods of time, where companies essentially had to raise prices due to the drop in supply. Those prices never came down once that situation was, some time back now, remedied (outside of the weird issue of companies talking about being low staffed and having a shortage of workers and simultaneously not hiring).

The cost increase due to decreased supply was still profit, but it was necessary so we didn't go a$$ up without a paper square to wipe with.

Although, we kinda did. Literally. But that's neither here nor there. Just like was the toilet paper. I'm still pissed off about that. I supposed it was better at the time to be pissed off than $hat on, because there would've been no toilet paper to wipe it off. Anywho.....

That profit was never relinquished once supply picked back up; it just continued. Que the people that needed more money, higher wages, etc., to help with those prices - now they have reason (and incentive) to raise them even more.

The policies are separate from the Corps; with policies, we're talking the reduction in drilling and pulling of permits, the sanctions against Russia (which hurts the entire globe, as far as imports and exports go) that raised gasoline over a dollar per gallon on average, the psychotic energy policies that have driven natural gas and electric up through the roof in comparison to a few years ago, just to name a few off the top of my head.

Even the wild electric vehicle craze is not only costing jobs, but high material costs when factoring the lithium mining and transportation of heavy metals - more prices that continue to go up.
edit on 27-9-2023 by dothedew because: I did more things

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I also think if he had won a second term, we would still have seen some decline to the economy. I think some of it was simply the delayed whiplash from Covid. I don’t believe we would see the decline as much as we are seeing now.

All the millions sent to Ukraine would have been spent fixing problems on the home front and preventing an invasion from further depleting resources legal citizens so desperately need.

While legal citizens lose their homes and families sleep in the streets, illegals get set up in hotels with the red carpet treatment. That never would have happened under Trump.

I'll be so glad when/if Obama leaves office again.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

You're right the policies are seemingly separate from the corporations. Oil and gas company's within the US saw huge fluctuations during covid and then a sudden sharp demand for gasoline after the pandemic started to die down.

The Biden admin even called out oil company's that they could easily foot the bill to renew or use existing land leases to produce oil and gas, but they don't want to because they don't want to spend the money to do it and are waiting for when the government comes and gives them tax breaks.

Also, just in may the biden admin invested 11 billion in rural electricity infrastructure.

I'm not sure what you're getting at in the rest of your post, inflation was caused by mostly the pandemic, and shrinkflation was happening before 2020.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I think Trump could have been one of the greatest presidents but his ego and mouth got in the way.

I agree with you ONE billion %

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

So you obviously cant read a graph.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Great topic and post. I admire certain educated people on both sides of the isle on this, but let me say I loathe the people on both sides of the isle who want to say something to make a point but only can seem relevant by apologetics speaking out of both sides of their mouth as not to offend anyone. Not saying pick one side and be blind to everything else, speak your heart and mind as yours alone and stand behind them.

Way too much ass kissing before attempting to penatrate that turkey and double speak is the lube.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
You screw the cost of energy you screw any economy, coming in and saying I am going to put fossil fuels out of business and having nothing to replace it, you get snip show.

Trump did listen to the wrong people for the plandemic and started he ball rolling in this direction but whoever is calling the shots (susan rice/Obama) has put things into over drive.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Bidenomics sucks. I suppose I am on another list now for saying this.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Once that money train starts chugging, you can't let it lose any speed.

Not only did they raise prices but they lowered their product sizes too; that way no matter what, you're paying *inflated* prices for your everyday goods. (see what I did there?)

Food portions are smaller, cleaning and personal care products had a few ounces shaved off the top, just about everything was reduced in size in some way or another. They claimed it was to stop everything from going up so much, but the majority of people (hopefully) realized that once/if everything was all said and done and the PRICES went back down to pre-COVID levels, the product sizes would never increase to pre-COVID levels. No matter what, they're shaving money off the top.

I said this was the new great diet craze that’s sweeping the nation, “larger prices, smaller portions”.

new topics

top topics

join