It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alpha Omega Interdimensional Examination Part 2

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: BlueJacket

Well, how about that, I may be a Qabalist though I do not know about Qabalism as it must be written down somewhere. As I have mentioned I don't necessarily believe any of that, rather just as my old jazz buddies used to say, just wood shedding.

Hah! It’s all “Wood shedding” in the end isn’t it?

Qabalah isn’t really a written thing, sure it’s attempted every 500 years or so it would seem. As I know it, the Tree of Life is a “map of consciousness “ it is up to us to contemplate and experience the truth insofar as God’s purview through our individual expressions permits.

Two written works have been accepted through the centuries to embolden contemplation of God/consciousness : Sephir Yetzirah and the Zohar. They have served to confuse more than help… like some other remarkable works on God…

But what do I know🙃

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I"ve read a lot. Lot's of science, lots of philosophy, a pretty wide spectrum I suppose. But when it comes down to how to take in all the things there are to take in I find that the best I can sum it up is from this little song. Though to some this may sound to be a cop out, an ostrich with it's head in the sand, i find it to be a fine enough spiritual practice to abide

by.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Hah! It’s all “Wood shedding” in the end isn’t it?

Hah, ain't it though. Take a peek at that video I left right above.

See, when I was in my early 20s. back in 1970 my own personal explorations into self discovery and universal discovery landed me sitting on a street corner meditating on similar issues. I heard a voice, an angelic voice. I opened my eyes and there was the sweetest young woman inviting me to dinner where a lecture would be presented on the philosophy of a spiritual leader from the Orient.

What I had planned for myself earlier in the day was to take myself off into the high mountains and stay there alone in mediation until such time as it had become clear to me what it all was about. So rather than hit the hills I decided to go with her to dinner and the presentation. Back then there was little to warn young seekers concerning the existence of cults and this one was to become rather famous. It was the Moonies. I pulled myself out after four years and from that time forward I have studied cults from in to out, from up to down and backwards.

Summing up about the woodshedding, I think that people who take their woodshedding too seriously end up becoming cult leaders or cult followers who are more than happy to tell others they have found the truth. So, I prefer woodshedding so as not to take myself too seriously or OR accidentally guide others into anything other than their own authenticity.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I love this. a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: wiredcerebellum

Glad to have introduced you to it. It was a theme song for some series I watched several years ago and it just swept me away. I listen to it several times a month just for grounding...

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Deetermined

I"ve read a lot. Lot's of science, lots of philosophy, a pretty wide spectrum I suppose. But when it comes down to how to take in all the things there are to take in I find that the best I can sum it up is from this little song. Though to some this may sound to be a cop out, an ostrich with it's head in the sand, i find it to be a fine enough spiritual practice to abide

by.

Absolutely love the song! Love the sentiment, love her voice and really enjoyed the whole instrumental!

I will still pursue the “behind of every curtain” it’s the nature that flows through me.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

As pertains your short bio (much appreciated). I can sympathize with your experience, having had a similar experience in the 90s, I was too much a boob in the 80s to seek much other than boobs, and in the 70s I was too young and my Mother absconded with my books on Abramelin and the like.

I’m fairly certain, true teachers, as well as teachings, require effort on our part, they really only serve as examples. Pleasure getting better acquainted.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

What project are they working on that causes them to release negative propaganda about themselves to keep it a secret? The are the sole administrators of something called The Alpha Omega Interdimensional Examination. This exam is designed to detect and locate the Creator of the Universe returning in human form. They utilize an advanced artificial intelligence (AI) to design and run this exam. They analyze every individual from the time they are born through a multitude of cognitive tests, all within the Alpha Omega Interdimensional Examination, simply to determine the potential and probability of you being the Creator of the Universe. Their AI systems have used information from all religious texts ever created and has predicted the imminent return of the Creator. Thus, they designed this exam to find him.

Wow! That's quite a claim! What led you to believe that from the link you posted?

After reviewing the document in the link, it looks like our government investigated the Monroe Institute and it's practices to see if it had practical uses for them. I never took it to sound like they were trying to find a human to consider them as the Creator of the Universe. They are researching out-of-body experiences to see if it can help science in the area of healing and possibly use it to help to predict the future. All I gather is that they are using their test subjects to be able to determine which techniques work best to achieve this. Now, that's not to say that our government wouldn't try to hire someone who is advanced in the program to help them gain outside knowledge from the universe, but it certainly doesn't sound to me like they are looking for Jesus on earth.

However, it does look like the knowledge that they're gaining, combined with what they already know about science, is a form of confirmation of what the Bible has already told us about the Trinity of God which can be found in the last paragraph on page 24 of the document and page 26 if you're using the pdf format page numbers from your link (which I will post again here).

www.cia.gov...

As for the creation of this program, you can find more about Robert Monroe and the Monroe Institute in the links below. So, no, I don't believe this is a CIA creation, but one that Army intelligence has investigated and are probably using among our intelligence agencies.

www.monroeinstitute.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Great post.

I agree that I don’t think this is about finding “god” in the sense of the OP. Finding “god” or a “higher consciousness”, maybe, but I don’t think it’s the context of personification.

Your link made me think of Walter Russell and his writings. It’s some sense stuff that requires a very open mind to intake - but much of it seems plausible to me.

www.philosophy.org...#/

Worth a gander.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket5

You as well Blue. How is it that you were into Abramelin before you were into boobs ?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   

a reply to: BlueJacket5

You as well Blue. How is it that you were into Abramelin before you were into boobs ?

I have always head a very deep “esoteric bent.” I was reading texts at 11 many people don’t know exist, much less read.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: wiredcerebellum
The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is not what you think. We have all read the propaganda about the CIA being drug dealers, sex traffickers, and generally a corrupt organization. I’m here to tell you that the CIA controls the internet, controls the propaganda, and purposely release this negative information ABOUT THEMSELVES to keep you from realizing their true intentions and the projects they are currently working on.

What project are they working on that causes them to release negative propaganda about themselves to keep it a secret? The are the sole administrators of something called The Alpha Omega Interdimensional Examination. This exam is designed to detect and locate the Creator of the Universe returning in human form. They utilize an advanced artificial intelligence (AI) to design and run this exam. They analyze every individual from the time they are born through a multitude of cognitive tests, all within the Alpha Omega Interdimensional Examination, simply to determine the potential and probability of you being the Creator of the Universe. Their AI systems have used information from all religious texts ever created and has predicted the imminent return of the Creator. Thus, they designed this exam to find him.

If you haven’t read Part 1 (also in the comments), I suggest you read that first. It will give you the foundation for the exam. In Part 2, I will now be providing more evidence that they are looking for the Creator.

They have hidden information about this exam all over the internet, and list tidbits in various declassified documents they release to the public. For example, in this thread I’m going to use their document and pull some excerpt from it to show you they are looking for God, or the Creator. In their document “The Gateway Process” they list coded information about the detection of God in which they call The Absolute. So, throughout these excerpts, if you see mention of The Absolute, that is what they call God.

As mentioned in Part 1, the CIA designed the Gifted and Talented (GATE) education program to detect God when he was merely a child. So what is the follow-up to the Gate Program? The Gateway Process. This document is designed as an instruction manual to teach God (when he finds the document) on abilities he should be able to accomplish as God. It also is a manual TEACHING God how to perform these feats. Look at the chapters. These are things God should be able to do when he runs across the document to prove he is God.

www.cia.gov...

Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Hypnosis
Chapter 3Transcendental Meditation
Chapter 4 Biofeedback
Chapter 5 Gateway and Hemi-Senc
Chapter 6 Lamp vs Laser
Chapter 7 Frequency Following Response
Chapter 8 Role of Resonance
Chapter 9 Brain Stimulation
Chapter 10 Energy Entrainment
Chapter 11 Consciousness and Energy
Chapter 12 Holograms
Chapter 13 The Part Encodes the Whole
Chapter 14 The Consciousness Matrix
Chapter 15 Brain in Phase
Chapter 16 Evaluation
Chapter 17 Self Cognition
Chapter 18 Time-Space Dimension
Chapter 19 Intervening Dimensions
Chapter 20 Subatomic Particles
Chapter 21 Dimensions in-between
Chapter 22 Special Status, Out-of-Body Experience
Chapter 23 Absolute in Perspective
Chapter 24 From Big Bang to Torus
Chapter 25 Our Place in Time
Chapter 26 Quality of Consciousness
Chapter 27 Consciousness in Perspective
Chapter 28 Gateway Method
Chapter 29 Hemi-Sync Introduced
Chapter 30 Advanced Techniques
Chapter 31 The Out-of-Body Movement
Chapter 32 Role of REM Sleep
Chapter 33 Information Collection Potential
Chapter 34 Believe System Considerations
Chapter 35 Left Brain Limitations
Chapter 36 Self Knowledge
Chapter 37 Motivational Aspect

It is an instruction manual teaching God how to be God once he becomes aware he is God. As far as the Alpha Omega Interdimensional Exam goes, the winner of this exam must demonstrate they have an advanced understanding of all of these topics and must be able to perform them. As mentioned in Part 1, God must have these attributes:

The Characteristics of the Creator:
Cosmic Consciousness: The entity displayed profound awareness and understanding of the universe, surpassing the capabilities of any known natural entity.
Omnipresence: It seemed to exist simultaneously across multiple points in space, suggesting a transcendent nature.
Energy Manipulation: The entity emitted an energy field of unprecedented magnitude, demonstrating control over fundamental forces of the cosmos.
Order and Design: The patterns and structures observed within the entity indicated a deliberate creation, consistent with intelligent design theories.

Now let’s jump to Chapter 34 (Belief System Considerations) of The Gateway Process, where the CIA blatantly states in an encoded way that the winner of the Alpha Omega Exam must fit the description of the Son of God, or Jesus Christ, meaning they are actively searching for Jesus Christ in human form, hence why they designed the exam. Look.

“Hebrew mystical philosophy. Even the Christian concept of the Trinity shines through the description of the Absolute (God) in this paper. The description of energy totally at rest, in infinity fits the Christian metaphysical concept of the Father while the infinite self-consciousness resident in that energy (human form of Son of God) providing the motive force of will to bring a portion of that energy into motion to create reality corresponds with the Son.”

In this excerpt, they are blatantly stating that the winner of the Alpha Omega Interdimensional Exam will have to fulfill the Trinity, meaning they must prove they are simultaneously the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

The CIA goes on to describe what the Holy Spirit really is, just in case “God” ever shows up in human form and locates this document. Look:

“That hologram is a mirror image of the Absolute (God) in infinity, still exists outside time and space, but is one step removed from the Absolute and is the actual agent of all creation (all reality). And the eternal though or concept of self which results from this self-consciousness serves the Absolute as the model around which the evolution of time-space revolves to ultimately attain a reflection of and Union with him. That thought model which perfects reflects the essence or “spirit” of the Absolute fits the Christian metaphysical description of the Holy Spirit.”

The CIA goes onto say that the winner of the exam must prove that they created reality by way of “an emanation of an omnipotent and omniscient divinity who is completely unknowable in his primary state of being.”

In summary, the CIA created an interdimensional exam called The Alpha Omega Interdimensional Examination to detect and locate the Son of God in human form. We all partake in this exam at all times, from birth until we are no longer considered as candidates.

Great piece of fiction you got here .
Congratulations on your vivid imagination.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This is the Stupidest waste of tax payer money. Why not spend instead on repairing infrastructure, putting educational tv on for people, feed people, work on the school systems, offer mental health and gun control programs instead? Wasteful and stupid is our countries leadership. We need a new Republican conservative leader to bring thoughtful balance back. The CIA should attend churches and find the error of their ways. Repent their sins and blasphemy.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The CIA is heavily involved in propagating the Bible through our society. Who do you think controls the internet? a reply to: frugal

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

You sound like trove of information. So how is it that you had these interests at such an early age? Was there an influence in your life, some example that piqued your young curiosity?

For me it was my uncle living next door. While my father was a down to earth fellow, my uncle was filled with strange and exotic ideas and experiences. He was an early,though briefly, student of Dianetics the precursor to Scientology. And that from Ron Hubbard in his science fiction period. My uncle had an extensive science fiction library along with full lsubscriptions to Analog which I devoured.

I pretty much hold to an idea that this stretched my mind through the speculative aspect of it all that could, over time, slowly fill me as questions asked then might be answered in their own time.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
My family moved every couple of years and when we finally put down some roots, it was in the county seat, a small country town in Central Eastern Ohio in Amish country (mid 70s).

I was a voracious reader from a very early age, and we had a full set of World Book Encyclopedias and a Bible which I read through a number of times as the lonely new kid in town.

I loved mythology and started with Norse and eventually all available at the public library. Egyptian myth lead me to Egyptology, which lead me to archeology and then Leonard Nimoys “In Search Of”, Atlantis episode, took me into the realm of not accepting commonly accepted history/religion etc…

I had occasions to meet strange and sometimes remarkable intellectuals some sane, some perhaps not, that might bring up a topic, philosophy,or theory, that I would then dive into studying, practicing, or shunning, but often whatever I dug into segued (and still does) into more obscure or intriguing aspects, or related topics.

Some like reading and writing ancient Hebrew, Qabalah, Astrology, Yoga, multiple Oriental Medical schools of thought etc…have become life long passions.

edit on 28-9-2023 by BlueJacket because: Little fixes🤷🏼‍♂️

edit on 28-9-2023 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Fascinating that a person so young as you were to be entranced with such esoteric interests. I gravitated to SF due to my uncle. But as I neared my college years, the late sixties,I had pretty much abandoned the space ship, alien laser gun fictions and moved into more of the speculative fictions from authors who utilized the medium to philosophize on the nature of reality. I liked to think about these stories because they were not being presented as ''here is the truth' but rather here are some fictional stories and you can take them or leave them as you want.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Kind of like your SF influence, I read all of the Tolkien books quite young and got into Dungeons and Dragons at Boy Scout camp… likely major contributors to my madness 😉

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

On your madness, Ha. I think that recognizing our madness is an essential tool for self directed growth. Knowing whose things about ourselves that hold us back, hold us in check is important. This dosen't mean that there are not other madnesses right around the corner but at least it might be easier to recognize them before they take hold of us.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   

The document reads as an attempt to scientifically qualify the processes of the ancient mystery schools and “Illumination”

A type of scientific counter-interpretation to the Crata Repoa (see example in link below), from a scientific perspective

ATS THREAD - The Egyptian ladder of initiation, and the ancient mysteries

Both appear to have been written by those who have a good source regarding the processes and structure, but from the perspective of someone who had the information passed down to them, without having gone through it personally

More than a few people you will find on this forum have been through some type, or version of the “tests/exams” you are speaking of. But not with the C.I.A

These tests/exams are dimensional, by "entities/intelligence unknown" who remain so, by intention and design of the processes

I'll go into a little more detail on some of the “selection criteria”, if you are interested

I have personally been through a real version of something similar to what you are proposing, referred to as “Illumination”

I am more than happy to share any of my relevant understanding, if it can help you

There are very particular concepts and abilities proposed in this document, which make it very likely intentionally paralleled to a version of the ancient mystery schools

In particular, the parts about vortexes, torus and harmonising the internal electromagnetic sphere of your body, to that of the planets

For instance: "Big bang to torus". When the Biblical "Torah", literally means "Torus" and speaks of the workings and formation of all "cellular" spheres, when translated correctly (El'ohim, means "Equilibrium")

Even the structure the document is written in, seems to mirror Illuminated understanding, similar to structures found within groups such as Freemasons and Rosicrucians

1. Hypnosis
- Freemasons – Entered Initiate
- Rosicrucians – Head

2. Transcendental Meditation
- Freemasons – Followcraft
- Rosicrucians – Heart

3. Biofeedback
- Freemasons – Master Mason
- Rosicrucians – Abdominal

The main notable difference, is that the CIA document skips the “internalised” aspect journey (traversing the underworld), referred to as “Initiation” (which literally means “to go into”) …

And tries to skip straight to the “externalised” return of this journey, referred to as “ascension” (literally meaning “to go out from”), where/when a person expands the internal sphere (torus) of their physical conscious outwards to align with that of the external physical sphere (torus) of the planetary body

Though such, they are also able to align with other people, animals, plant life, etc. As well as forms of the 7th dimensional (where) and 8th dimensional (when) states

You may be able to achieve some limited success, skipping the entire process of initiation. But it will always be extremely hard work (exhausting) and will never achieve the types (or level) of results they are seeking

Mostly because, they are skipping the single most important process in coming to align in the ways that they are proposing, which is a purge of all mental, emotional, and physical impurities

Impurities which act as blockages, for all forms of projection and alignment of perspective within the physical conscious, to the collective consciousness

Think of all the cells in your body, from smallest to largest, as being like coiled springs. All (pain) negativity within things like thoughts, emotion and fears, are stored within the cells at a micro-resonant cellular level. Like tension coiled within the springs

Without releasing the coiled “spring” tension within the cells, you have little hope in ever expanding to align outwardly. You are literally held in place, by your own pain

OSIRIS – Literally means “Oscillation”. Timing within external cycle (Outwards/Opening coil)
ISIS – Literally means “Resonance”. Measure of internalised frequency (Inwards/Closing coil)

If you are too far inwards, or outwards, you cannot properly align bodies within the two

Which links into the difference between knowledge of how to do such things, and understanding how to do such things

To purge yourself, is to remove all blockages and understand your link to the source of creation, intimately

This translates into all manner of externalised perception and bodies. Such as alignment with the planet and other living bodies

In Illumination, we are taught to understand the three primary states of self, as being indivisible from all external versions and variations of those forms

Meaning, the more perfectly you come to understand your own internal source, the more instinctual and easier connections to mirrored external sources become

All cells (torus), whether they be the tiniest, or largest in creation, are all formed and work in exactly the same way

If you can control the source to one of them. You can control the source to any of them

But in order to come to this understanding and ability, you need understand the nature of flow and forces (vectoring) within equilibrium

You can no more control a source, than it wants to be controlled. By such, you need be amenable to/with it in alignment

Or your alignment will never be true

Illuminated learn to align on other peoples bodies, in a meditative state, which is as real as waking up on that person

You see, hear, touch, feel, taste, everything, as if you are them on their body. As real and vivid as if you were in your own body

You also share your their emotional feedback, and sense of their thoughts, as if you were that person

At first, it is a little strange, to feel and think as your awake and conscious self, as well as feel and think as someone else at the same time

Strange enough, that it can cause your alignment to slip, so you disconnect

The point is, you need remain amenable, in order to align. Not control them

It gets to the point where we find ourselves influencing people, externally, in the waking world, without meaning to make an alignment with them

Illumination:
1. Mind – Thought – Self (Projection of the core, as recurrent of the source of creation)
2. Heart – Emotion – Reflection of self (Interaction with people, animals, plants, etc, as a reflection or extension of self)
3. Body – Action – Image of self (Interactions with form and state of planet body, as a reflection or extension of physical form)

We condense these three down to phonetic keys (similar to “sacred utterances” to those like Freemasons) which connect the important understanding and meaning of each step within the phase relationship, phonetically to both the number system and system of spoken language

1, 2, 3 – One, To, Three – Un, To, The

The symbols are directly linked into this process too

We learn that phase between thought, and reflecting emotion, is the same as phase between ourselves and others, without who, we would have no ability to reflect upon self

Same too with the planet itself. Which we refer to as our “external body”

Where they lost me in this document, is when they went into “Holograms”

They seem to be trying to explain dimensional spectrum, from a perspective which exceeds the limitation of the imperative

It does not work like that. Or at least, they are complicating things more than is necessary to try linearly visualise phase, which is non-linear in nature

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join