It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrage After White Woman Is Named As Winner Of Zimbabwe's Miss Universe Competition

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I just took a look… wow, if it were just about looks you are right, a lot of those ladies are significantly more attractive than that lady… I don’t think the pageants are all about just looks though, so maybe she is talented at poetry or the flute or whatever other nonsense they have these women do in those.

They give speeches and so some level of talents along with elegancy in their moves etc, so there is a lot going on in the mix. She is a model so she is very polished, also her speech was highly successful with everyone including parts spoken in a native language. I''m not sure what she did in the talent part though.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
Yea you are right! Compared to her competition she is on the bottom tier IMO. My top three would have been Audrey, Ruvimbo and Tashinga. What do you think?

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

My top three would have been Audrey, Ruvimbo and Tashinga.

Mine: Audrey, Tashinga and Tariro

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Funny because I was actually leaning towards Tariro also, but she is not smiling so I decided in favor of Ruvimbo because with that hair and smile she reminds me of Kelly Rowland. I always like Kelly better than Beyonce. I cannot even remember the third ladies name from Destiny's Child.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Kelly is smoking hot!

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   
So funny how things work. I say I do not remember the third member of Destiney Child, and two nights after While watching a game show called Snake Oil hosted by David Spade there goes Michelle Williams, former member of Destiny Child enters to assist the contestant.

What an odd sequence of events.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Muldar

This kind of competition is outdated because of evolution (or it should be).

Because the more you think for yourself the more you will find your own taste, and your own ideas about what is right and wrong in your world (as a free-living creature should do).

This isn't any different than having a competition about what are the best thoughts to have about our health, etc.

There is no 100% truth there are only opinions theories and ideas, etc.

To put it simply - there are only perceptions!

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkyAngel
a reply to: Muldar

This kind of competition is outdated because of evolution (or it should be).

Because the more you think for yourself the more you will find your own taste, and your own ideas about what is right and wrong in your world (as a free-living creature should do).

This isn't any different than having a competition about what are the best thoughts to have about our health, etc.

There is no 100% truth there are only opinions theories and ideas, etc.

To put it simply - there are only perceptions!

I quote myself here because I need to add something.

It is of course important to eat your fruits and veggies, but I am sure you get my point!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join