Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

9/11 DVD??? Anyone else get this?

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This afternoon I received a DVD in the mail from a group based out of California. It contains a 3 hour program of some sort (sorry haven't had time to see it yet) and also a 1 hour program at the end.

It seems to be stating two things, first that the investigation should be reopened, and second that there were a lot of chemicals released into the air. It is not from any sort of agency, but rather an advocacy group.

I find this all very odd because I normally don't receive any mail at home since I'm barely ever there. The only thing that could have my home address and deal with 9/11 is the World Trade Center Health Registry that some of you might be familiar with. I had to do an interview with them due to the fact that I was a first responder to the scene.

My question is, has anyone else received this, and if so do you have any idea as to how they got your address?

[edit on 4-12-2005 by Djarums]




posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
No I have not gotten it but it sounds like you got it because you were a first responder and they got your address from a list someone made up of first responders. Do you know someone else that you can check with that like you were among the responders to the attack or the cleanup? Let us know what you think of the DVD after you view it and what info is on it.



posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Yeah, let me know if it's any good. I might ask you to make a copy for me.



posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I received mine yesterday. I actually requested it (gave them my address and whatnot) several months ago because there were several websites with a link to order it for free.

I watched it last night and thought it was very well done and has a lot of very good information. The speakers they have are informative and the event was hosted by Ed Begely Jr. The DVD actually contains the 3 hour conference with speakers and some short video packages, and there is a seperate just over 1 hour feature that is strictly images and narration.

The discussion thankfully stays out of a lot of "conspiracy theory" territory and sticks largely to facts. There is one section on motives and such, but it steers clear of crackpot territory in a clear effort to get some legitimate discussion about 9/11 going. This DVD is very accessable and informative for both the ATS crowd and those who believe the mainstream media and the 9/11 commission. Particularly good was the information about WTC Bldg #7, the structural makeup of the Towers, and the alleged plane that hit the Pentagon.

The DVD is put out byReOpen 9/11 but I do not know if the link to get a free one is still up. Definately a good referrence though.



posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Did you know?

9/11 DVD Censored! Image of Strange Flash as Flight 11 Hit North Tower Missing From Footage

Check the photos.

Questions:

Why would this have been done if the government has nothing to hide about the attacks?

There's obviously something the government doesn't want us to see. What do you think?


[edit on 12/4/05 by Souljah]



posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
To those asking about what was on the disk, the one I received in the mail was exactly the same one that el topo just described above.

Thanks for the summary el topo.



posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by el_topo
I received mine yesterday. I actually requested it (gave them my address and whatnot) several months ago because there were several websites with a link to order it for free.

...

The DVD is put out byReOpen 9/11 but I do not know if the link to get a free one is still up. Definately a good referrence though.


I just ordered the free DVD today... so the link is still active. Just look towards the bottom of the page. Thank you for providing this link!



posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Did you know?

9/11 DVD Censored! Image of Strange Flash as Flight 11 Hit North Tower Missing From Footage

Check the photos.

Questions:

Why would this have been done if the government has nothing to hide about the attacks?

There's obviously something the government doesn't want us to see. What do you think?


[edit on 12/4/05 by Souljah]


often, when video is enhanced or cleaned-up for a production of some sort, video fuzz is reduced, flashes are weakened, dark corners become visible, shadows more defined, lines clearer, etc. that looks like exactly what has happened here. also, occasionally, when video is tranferred to film or vice-versa, the number of frames is not equal and a tiny detail such as that might just get left off due to a skipped frame. or, it could be that the person who posted these 6 screen shots just didn't hit the pause button quick enough.



posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cohiba

Originally posted by el_topo
I received mine yesterday. I actually requested it (gave them my address and whatnot) several months ago because there were several websites with a link to order it for free.

...

The DVD is put out byReOpen 9/11 but I do not know if the link to get a free one is still up. Definately a good referrence though.



I just ordered the free DVD today... so the link is still active. Just look towards the bottom of the page. Thank you for providing this link!


Thanks cohibal I just requested one also.



posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Thanks. I ordered one too, and signed the petition.



posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This should be very interesting ( …just ordered the DVD ). When looking into 9/11, you either find information way over on the Conspiracy Theorist side, or all the way over on the other side. This DVD sounds like it is somewhere in the middle - a few pokes at conspiracies, but for the most part, provable, factual evidence....

Thanks for sharing this!



posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
someone could make a torrent of that DVD for the non US ppl.
i would like to see it too...:-(



posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I believe I saw a link for non-US orders too.



posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Bah! Read the text, read the petition. This site is nothing more than a conspiracy site dedicated to re-hash old notions of the government's complicity in 9/11 and beyond.

I imagine the DVD is just more of the same.



posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I had no idea this site had so much spam.... between you all talking about buying this book or that DVD I have no doubt you are agents and even sellers of this material.
Someone can kill my logon for this site, it'll never be used again.



posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Moon puppy, you are hideously out of line.

This thread, started by yours truly, was intended to find out WHY i received this disc.

I did not mention the name of it, the organization putting it out, or any other information.

It happens to be a free disc so your "spam" claim is an even bigger joke.

If you enjoy attacking people's credibility for no apparent reason, this is the wrong community for you. Learn that quickly please. We don't do that here.

As for your request, I'd suggest sending a u2u to an Administrator, you won't see any objections from me.

[edit on 4-17-2005 by Djarums]



posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Bah! Read the text, read the petition.


Yes, please do. It's a petition to reopen a case that should never have been closed so soon. The largest attack on American soil deserves more investigation, especially when the Bush family has so many "coincidental" connections to the Bin Ladens. There are far too many "coincidences", and almost everyone knows we're not being told the whole truth, if we're being told the truth at all. Big disturbing topics like this tend to be like drug addiction. Some people have to deny everything to save their poor delicate emotions from the undue stress of disappointment. I find it curious that those who deny any type of conspiracy are also those who are unwilling to do any investigating, or even support any investigation. Too much is at stake here, if you are wrong, and more investigation won't hurt a thing if you are right. So, why so much resistance?



posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moe Foe

Originally posted by jsobecky
Bah! Read the text, read the petition.


Yes, please do. It's a petition to reopen a case that should never have been closed so soon. The largest attack on American soil deserves more investigation, especially when the Bush family has so many "coincidental" connections to the Bin Ladens. There are far too many "coincidences", and almost everyone knows we're not being told the whole truth, if we're being told the truth at all. Big disturbing topics like this tend to be like drug addiction. Some people have to deny everything to save their poor delicate emotions from the undue stress of disappointment.
:
Too much is at stake here, if you are wrong, and more investigation won't hurt a thing if you are right. So, why so much resistance?


No resistance; knock yourself out. I just happen to be a little more discriminating in my choice of news sources.

My comment was a general response to several who think that the whole thing - site and dvd included - were an impartial look at events. I can generally get a feel for where the author will be going in a matter of seconds. Headlines such as George W Bush Has Gone Quite Mad! or
People are Dying Because the White House and Giuliani Lied! are usually a clue.

Some people need to latch onto these wild-eyed conspiracy theorists to keep their tenuous grasp on what they perceive as reality.



posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
No, some people need confirmation that their leader has not gone insane. Why? Because nothing he's done makes rational sense. Going to war with Iraq is kind of like the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded. You choose to believe everything that you're told. Others choose to question those things that just don't make sense. You're entitled to your denial, but don't expect others to jump on your bandwagon. Others can see you're in denial, even if you can't.



posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moe Foe
No, some people need confirmation that their leader has not gone insane. Why? Because nothing he's done makes rational sense. Going to war with Iraq is kind of like the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded. You choose to believe everything that you're told. Others choose to question those things that just don't make sense. You're entitled to your denial, but don't expect others to jump on your bandwagon. Others can see you're in denial, even if you can't.


Are you referring to me in this post?





new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join