It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Secret .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

Darwin Orbs

Lol. I wouldn't trust them.

With the Jinn to tell a falsehood will extinguish that part of them. They do not do it because falsehood is self destruction.

Do you really believe that?

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

You did indeed misunderstand ...

I did not say I "talked" to orbs of light. I said I "communicated" with them

You read this, and decided it to mean, that there is an audible conversation, which I should be able to record for you

Do you see the vast disparity between what is being offered, and the way you interpreted it, or imagined it, within your own mind?

This is called "confirmation bias". It means you are subject to deterministic will

Which is why I stated earlier, "You do not want proof. You want a reason to discount possibility", and confirm the things you believe you already know

Which is also why you stop reading, when you come to something you disagree with

It is a common fear-based reflex, within our primal need to feel safe, within belief, or what we think we know

There is nothing wrong with this, it just means you are uninitiated. You are still trying to define everything within the same external linear perception you were born with, in veil physical terms. You may contemplate the inward journey, but you are not yet to set out upon it

I will say, that this does seem rather strange to me, for someone who claims to be Rosicrucian

Regardless, there is little point in trying to explain concepts to you beyond that which can be physical and tangibly known. Because you are still rooted in the physical

I can only wish you all the best on your journey

I hope you find everything in this world that you are looking for

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I would trust them, just saying.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   

It was an amusing experience I had shortly after reading your post. I rolled the words around inside my mind and suddenly was surrounded by indignant consciousnesses protesting that idea they would say falsehoods.

That is why I wrote my last post about the 'Beings of the smokeless flame'.

I wrote it on behalf of them.

edit on 1America/Chicago112023b20231823th by NewNobodySpecial268 because: typo

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'll just say, be careful of who or what you trust, not everyone or everything is going to have your best interests in mind.

Also, beware of what you accept as the truth. Beliefs can influence behavior, so it's helpful the more accurate that they are. Use logic and reason, and always remain open to new information.

And with that, I will leave you be.

edit on 18-9-2023 by IndieA because: Added thought

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: Compendium

It shows him shining down, upon himself. Understanding that: When you look up at the sun, you are looking at your own mind You are looking up at yourself, shining down on yourself When you look upwards at the moon, you are looking inwards into your own body Looking inwards at the tip of your own spine, from within your own head

This is what we all should have been brought up to believe and Understand.

Esoteric thinking like this is key to understanding the true nature of being.

Agreed, it is probably the most important information any individual can ever know, to feel connected to the source of our collective creation

Regardless of what God they wish to name it as

For those such as the Ancient Egyptians, Sumerians and Norse, it was common knowledge

The Egyptian hieroglyph , which is said to mean "Ra" or "Sun", actually means "Mind"

The reason it was used for both Ra (as the personification of conscious mind) and the Sun, is because the Egyptians understood that the two, were one in the same

It is also why I use it under my profile pic, with the first 3 sacred utterances of the English language, which correlate with the primary sequence (numbers)

One, Two, Three
Un, To, The
I, Am, The

Or the Norse Odin, depicted with one eye connected to the sun, as in this 18th century Icelandic manuscript

The physical alignment of bodies goes far deeper than this though

The planets of the solar system, exist as a phased representation of the chakra of our body

Mercury, the Moon, and Pluto, all being the same thing, in phase to each other

The two ravens of Odin, being Mars (physical flesh of the body), and Venus (the circulatory system/veins)

You can also correlate planets, with maps of the world

During initiation, I was lead to a particular planet, which aligned almost perfectly with the name of a town I was looking at on the Australian map

As I followed the map outwards, I could also follow the planets outwards, with names that could be said near identically, using expanded phonetics (sacred utterances)

I then started correlating the names of cities and capitals, to organs in the body

Realising very quickly, that Australia is the very literally the heart of the world

With the great barrier reef, cleansing waters, in much the same way out heart cleanses blood

The nucleus of this nucleus? Centre of centre? Is Ayers rock. The internal mirrored opposite to the heart, or "heart inside the heart", for the externally manifested heart of the planet, mirroring the internal heart of our bodies, Australia

Which is why Prince George was taken there for his first Easter, after being born

It is also why Darwin, Australia, is of very particular interest to those who understand these types of things

Prince Charles being sent her a week before the Elizabeth announced him as her choice to take over as head of the Commonwealth

It is amusing, when you can you see them doing it. Charles visits, and you wait to see what it is they are sending him here to try align

It is like washing the car, to try make it rain. Alignment never works in reverse, the way they are trying to use it

The funniest alignment I discovered, was:

Los Angeles = Los with an "O" meaning masculine - Penis
Las Vegas = Las with an "A" meaning feminine - Vagina

Considering this, take a look at satellite topography of how these two places come together

Or better still, apply "Angeles/Angel" meaning "Penis" as a level of Biblical algorithm

Angel = Penis
Archangel = Erect Penis

lol

Anyways, I digress

I just thought you may find some of these alignments interesting, or amusing
edit on 18 9 23 by Compendium because: Added something and made corrections

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Well, like walking down the street, everyone is a stranger untill you get to know them.

So it is with the unseen folk.

These days the word "jinn" is a catchall label with negative conotations. However Al-Jinn is very specific and says the jinn are born of the smokeless flame

Once you get to know them they are no longer strangers.

By the way, some uncommon knowledge: Beings are born of atomics too, like Hiroshima and the pacific tests of nuclear devices.

They are properly classified as born of the smokekess flame. They are born without much more than a basic instinct to eat.

They are also classified as artificial life (born of atomic fire).

There are too other Beings, I just call them "little ones" who like to play games and trick humans, play charades and so on.

edit on 1America/Chicago112023b20231823th by NewNobodySpecial268 because: typos added

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: VladimirS

Divide and conquer....

The peoples' perception of enemies provide a nice tool of control.
US / Russia / China.... its all a show. Arranged. They can live with collateral. As long as it keeps our focus away from the politicians of our own country.

There will never be aliens.
There will never be nuclear war.

There will always be fear, because we believe what they say, solely on the premise that they are "elected" and therefore more important....

Newsflash, if every ruling politician was killed tomorrow, would you really care? I wouldnt... I would enjoy it.
edit on 18/9/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
a reply to: VladimirS

Divide and conquer....

The peoples' perception of enemies provide a nice tool of control.
US / Russia / China.... its all a show. Arranged. They can live with collateral. As long as it keeps our focus away from the politicians of our own country.

There will never be aliens.
There will never be nuclear war.

There will always be fear, because we believe what they say, solely on the premise that they are "elected" and therefore more important....

Newsflash, if every ruling politician was killed tomorrow, would you really care? I wouldnt... I would enjoy it.

"Never"... Never is not a word you should use so recklessly .

Yes Nuclear War is unlikely because it would destroy everything but The Nukes are a Deterrent on a level that most people never contemplate. Take for example the Soviet Union , By all Rights the Soviet Union crumbled and so we witnessed a Modern empire destroyed and yet it wasn't actually destroyed was it ? Yes the USSR lost some land and changed it's name back to Russia and there was a change of Power. But Russia endures , Russia is Still a massive country with a Massive Infrastructure and that is because of the Nuclear Weapons . As it stands now in the Modern day if a country has enough nukes to flatten the living inhabitants of Earth then that country will never lose it's power . Hints the five permanent members of the UN-Security council. China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The Nukes represent a literal Physical Manifestation of Power.

And as for Aliens or Inter-dimensional Beings or Other than Human beings etc etc etc . They are already here and have been for Hundreds of thousands of years.
edit on 18-9-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Aliens are interdimensional beings

or what most religions would call demons with a physical body

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: perthro

What people call "demons", are merely watchers or sentinels,

They protect access to particular gateways, knowledge and understanding

The worse the "demons" are, the more repressed fear, emotion and pain the individual encountering them has within them

They target your pain, intentionally, to force you to deal with it

The idea is to purge yourself of all negativity, which strips anything they could use to hurt you

If "demons" are attacking you, you are supposed to focus on fixing the things they are using to attack you

Catharsis: Make amends for your past deeds and painful mentored
Purification: Confront your impure thoughts, find their cause and let go of them
Cleansing: Clean what you take into your physical form and body

It takes years, and it is torture. But eventually the "demons" will have nothing they can hurt you with

This is the process referred to as "Ascension"

To purge yourself and be blameless, is to gain a soul as light as a feather

A great many in this world are just too afraid to confront themselves, when they are given the opportunity to do so, because it is like going to hell and back

But it is all a construct of our own doing

I'm 11 years in, and still struggling with blockages and physical affliction
edit on 18 9 23 by Compendium because: Added something

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Why would a Secret that has been kept for a Century or more all of the sudden become not a Secret ?

Occam's Razor: the simplest answer is often the right one .

Simplest Answer would be because the Secret could no longer be kept . Now I would also apply here the Hermetic Axiom of Knowledge and the Universal Law of Use .

Yes, I imagine that would be the reason for eventual disclosure. Probably the only one.
edit on 18pmMon, 18 Sep 2023 16:20:34 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Yes you are correct @Compendium

I was referring more to the beings Crowley had interactions with for example which are called aliens but not from this realm
edit on 18-9-2023 by perthro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a short story I wrote , Though of course I'm not an Initiate.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Is that story based on a real experience?

I would not say you are not, Initiated

You seem different to most Freemasons I have encountered

Your story is very similar to an experience I touched on earlier in this thread

I love it when things align and open up like this 👍

ATS thread - Fighting A Burned Face Parasitic Entity

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I'm not officially Initiated no . And My story is mainly based off of a very vivid dream I had.

My Mentor who guided me through the degrees of Freemasonry was a very Esoteric minded Mason and My Lodge would be considered Esoteric Masons .

Your story is interestingly aligned with mine

edit on 18-9-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

What if the simplest answer is - It is all a psyop?

LOL

There is no simplest answer to a question with variables you don't know how to ask.
I tend to think it has something to do with a false universe or demons. This entire endeavor is fueled by our imaginations. We just need to try and be adults about it. Unfortunately, the children who speak on this topic are vastly more mature and discerning than adults many times their age.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join