It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Travel warning for USA, the land of the free is no more

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Canadian government issues warning after numerous discriminatory laws passed in Republican-controlled states

“Since the beginning of 2023, certain states in the US have passed laws banning drag shows and restricting the transgender community from access to gender-affirming care and from participation in sporting events.”

Canada has provided specific guidelines to its LGBTQ+ citizens traveling abroad: “Watch for laws that: criminalize same-sex activities and relationships [and] criminalize people based on their sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and sex characteristics.

“Some countries may use laws related to ‘vagrancy’, ‘public nuisance’ or ‘public morals’ to criminalize 2SLGBTQI+ people.”

Other groups have issued similar warnings. The LGBTQ+ advocacy organization Human Rights Campaign declared a national state of emergency in June – Pride month.
HRC’s website says: “We have officially declared a state of emergency for LGBTQ+ people in the United States for the first time following an unprecedented and dangerous spike in anti-LGBTQ+ legislative assaults sweeping state houses this year.”

yes, the world is watching!
That's the kind of news reaching Europe.
Apart from the joke that Biden is, the republicans are doing themselves in too...

mental, moral, and physical decay, the signs of a superpower in decline...

the castle is burning, better wake up before you're left with rubles only...

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 04:17 AM
link   
That is just to funny.

Someone should slip FJB a couple of gender bender pills and see what happens.

(s)he might turn out like that other one, Killary Hlinton(sp?)

a reply to: Terpene

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Oh no!

Some places in the US won't let you mutilate your children!?

They won't let men in clown makeup and thongs shake their asses in kids faces either?!

Good, don't come.

edit on 6-9-2023 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Hold up...

2SLGBTQI+ people

ROFLMGDAO!!!*10+"the batman symbol"

not the mudpit, not the mudpit, not the mudpit...ok...

I find it extremely amusing how letters, numbers, and symbols keep getting added to "the mother of all acronyms", and begin to wonder where it will end? Will we each have our own "thing"? Well, not us deplorables, but everyone on the good side? I realize this is tangential to the topic of the OP, but this is more Canada Political Madness, and these comments identify as "on topic" so, it should be fine.
edit on CDT6am2023-09-06T06:34:25-05:00k by tjack because: tried to add a tiny bit of relevance to my otherwise non-helpful response, I'll see myself out and be less non-helpful moving forward

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tjack

The joke's on you...
Being able to laugh about oneself is a sign of good caracter, have to give you that

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 05:31 AM
link   
this says more about Canada's gummint than the USA I think

wonder if they have similar warnings about going to Iran

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Of course they do, no one is so proficient with double standards as the USA...

Iran - AVOID ALL TRAVEL

Avoid all travel to Iran due to the volatile security situation, the regional threat of terrorism and the possibility of arbitrary detention.

You should consider leaving by commercial means if you can do so safely. Our ability to provide consular services in Iran is severely limited.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Ironic considering Canada is bordering on becoming an authoritarian failed state due to incompetence, intentional mismanagement and Trudeau's malevolent leadership.

As an outside observer whatever problems America may have, Canada has it worse.

Used to be a great country. Sad to see what it's become.

Also I don't think any state has actually criminalised same-sex relationships???? Canada is just straight up lying about it's neighbour and apparent "ally".

Plus they have "2SLGBTQI" and then "LGBTQ" they can't even keep consistent in this nonsense.
edit on 692023 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

mental, moral, and physical decay, the signs of a superpower in decline...

the castle is burning, better wake up before you're left with rubles only...

by "decay", you can only mean that things have been declining, as in before all this tranny, lgbt movement things were better.

That's what those laws are for, obviously Trying to prevent the spread of mental, moral, and physical decay from degenerates pushing it on kids. Go somewhere else (canada?) if you want to predator kids.
edit on 6-9-2023 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   
If the canadian gov and europeein gov disagrees with you politically, you know you’re doing something right

How many times have you heard about guys being turned away at the candian border for having previous DWIs. Now ask turd-doh his stance on our borders and who is allowed to come in

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

those laws are for, obviously Trying to prevent the spread of mental, moral, and physical decay

I'm sure that will save the USA... /sarc

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

down the drain goes the American dream, all for some intolerant extremists.

Some states have lost the authority to talk about freedom.

we also don't go to Muslim countries because people are backwards

your religious fanaticism is approaching Muslim standards with light speed.
The holy war will only have one casualty, as seen with the Muslim countries.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   

bans against drag performances, gender-affirming care bans, transgender sports participation and bathroom use in states such as Kentucky, Texas, and Tennessee.

It has nothing to do with being Gay. I live in Kentucky and the bans are to keep predators away from our kids. We don't want some guy in assless chaps shaking it in front of our kids. Or a 40 year old man using the same restroom as our 8 year old because he's feeling a little feminine today. "Gender affirming care " Gimme a break. They're doing this to 3 year olds who have no idea of their sexual identity, but the parents want to virtue signal.

I saw an interview with a lady who said she had one child who was gay, the other was trans and the 3rd was gender fluid. What are the odds of one person having three kids in the LGBTQ spectrum ?

Why is the Left pushing so hard for the sexualization of children ?

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Do the little kiddie beauty pageants sexualize kids?

I’m grown women and I’ve never seen someone in chaps shaking in front of kids. I have seen videos of parents twerking with their kids, tho.

Why do these folks push the sexualization of kids? 😂

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I'm not religious. At all.

I just happen to draw the line at cutting the genitals off of children and letting pedophiles abuse them.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

This must really piss you off then -

Nearly 1,700 priests and other clergy members that the Roman Catholic Church considers credibly accused of child sexual abuse are living under the radar with little to no oversight from religious authorities or law enforcement, decades after the first wave of the church abuse scandal roiled U.S. dioceses, an Associated Press investigation has found.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Instead of deflecting, try answering the question.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Instead of deflecting, try answering the question.

LOL now that made me laugh. She isn't capable of a rational conversation over an irrational topic.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   

It should piss off anyone with morals above those of a cat in heat.

The Catholic church has been a haven for pedophiles and child molesters for a long time under the guise of religion. The church knows damn well who they are and they shift them around when it becomes a problem.

Funny how the Left defends people with the same behavior by normalizing Minor Attracted People.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Ditto.

Do you feel lgbtq people should feel safe in this country?

edit on 6-9-2023 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join