It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower vindicated after claiming transgender clinic hastily prescribed hormone drugs to kids

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: datguy
a reply to: quintessentone

Is it at all possible that while some doctors choose to play safe and were actually good for parents and children, that others rushed the process and were a danger to other families?

In ALL things.

No one denies along with the good there is some bad.

Using that as an excuse to deny ALL — is wrong.

I just offered up actual family's statements of how very long it took to get treatment, so this rushing the process is a lie.

I know.

“They” just refuse to look at the whole picture.

Again — it’s a specialized field.

Again — each child and their care is individual.

Care starts with specialized counseling.

Self esteem, accepting yourself is ALWAYS — #1

That's exactly what the doctors at that clinic stated.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

a reply to: AlienBorg

It’s illegal because of moral panic and ignorant political legislating of something “they” know nothing about — and chosen blindness to a real “condition”.

Not at all.
Hormones-drugs, 'puberty blockers', and body part mutilations are the main reasons. They're really harmful for kids.

They may be harmful to some kids, just as any drug would be, while life saving for others, you would know that if you bothered to research the science end of it, but mostly believe in parents' and their kids' actual successful and positive experiences in these treatments.

That's precisely what the trans lobby is claiming which is of course unsubstantiated just like their entire philosophy.

Trans activists and gender ideologues should never mention the words science and research. It's a great irony and I wonder how do you do it?!

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Is it at all possible that while some doctors choose to play safe and were actually good for parents and children, that others rushed the process and were a danger to other families?

In ALL things.

I just offered up actual family's statements of how very long it took to get treatment, so this rushing the process is a lie.

I know.

“They” just refuse to look at the whole picture.

Again — it’s a specialized field.

Again — each child and their care is individual.

Care starts with specialized counseling.

Self esteem, accepting yourself is ALWAYS — #1

That's exactly what the doctors at that clinic stated.

You forgot the facts.
The whistleblower who is not anonymous has been vindicated, she was right. On the top of this Missouri has banned 'gender affirming care' for minors.

I think it's a great defeat for the trans lobby.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

In ALL things.

'Gender affirming care' is bad.
Nobody can affirm your gender and so mental health issues shouldn't be treated with harmful drugs and hormones or with chopping off your genitals and other body parts.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Nvm
edit on 6-9-2023 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Nvm
edit on 6-9-2023 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Nvm

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Nvm

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Nvm

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I am all for whistleblowing to force entities to be investigated and that is what was done here and that's good as the clinic made some administrative changes but absolutely no changes were made to the WPATH treatment process, which this employee obviously was not in any important position of authority with the psychiatric and endocrinology aspect of it.

That's false and pure propaganda.

From an earlier post by another member

www.thefp.com...

I am a 42-year-old St. Louis native, a queer woman, and politically to the left of Bernie Sanders. My worldview has deeply shaped my career. I have spent my professional life providing counseling to vulnerable populations: children in foster care, sexual minorities, the poor.

For almost four years, I worked at The Washington University School of Medicine Division of Infectious Diseases with teens and young adults who were HIV positive. Many of them were trans or otherwise gender nonconforming, and I could relate: Through childhood and adolescence, I did a lot of gender questioning myself. I’m now married to a transman, and together we are raising my two biological children from a previous marriage and three foster children we hope to adopt.

All that led me to a job in 2018 as a case manager at The Washington University Transgender Center at St. Louis Children's Hospital, which had been established a year earlier

As a whistleblower she has been vindicated by exposing the appalling practices of the hospital. Missouri has banned 'gender affirming care' for minors and it's now illegal in the state to even attempt to go through this route. The clinic won't be able to provide this type of 'care' again.

The role of whistleblowers is very important, either they're anonymous or eponymous. But you're not interested in the work of whistleblowers, as we all know.

Most of your replies are attempts at whitewashing the various malpractices and scandals.

edit on 6-9-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Jamie Reed — solo “whistleblower” — doesn’t seem to have any backup.

The university concluded Reed’s allegations did not hold up.

Funny how you expect posters to take your links seriously — when you flat out deny theirs.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Funny how she has the support of the AG, the one who is still investigating as well as protecting the kids in the mean time.

So the university covered up their mistakes and tried to make Reed look bad, the government did the same thing to Snowden and this has happened to many other whistleblowers.

Maybe post a link that isn't full of biased lies and misinformation and maybe someone will take it seriously.
edit on 06pm30200000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Denying kids the meds they need is not protecting them.

It’s ignorant political moral panic.

It will not last.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Funny how she has the support of the AG, the one who is still investigating as well as protecting the kids in the mean time.

So the university covered up their mistakes and tried to make Reed look bad, the government did the same thing to Snowden and this has happened to many other whistleblowers.

Maybe post a link that isn't full of biased lies and misinformation and maybe someone will take it seriously.

Snowden has co-workers corroborate his story, this woman's co-workers did not, nor did the families that were serviced by the clinic. The university made administrative changes and absolutely no changes to the WPATH-followed process.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

how is it moral panic to recognize, that a drug used to treat physical ailments and as a precursor to medical surgery, shouldn't be used to treat the perceived mental issues of children?

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

It will not last.

Mental health issues are not treated with drugs, hormones, and body part mutilations.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Funny how you expect posters to take your links seriously — when you flat out deny theirs.

Pure propaganda.
Not only age has the support of the AG but she has been vindicated as the allegations turned out to be true. Even the NYT has verified some of them.

In the meantime, Missouri has banned 'gender affirming care' for minors. It's illegal thanks to people like her.

You forget this 'care' has now been outlawed. I mean the level of denialism is unprecedented!

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

You forget this 'care' has now been outlawed. I mean the level of denialism is unprecedented!

I have not forgotten anything.

Not even trans-bans that have been overturned as being unconstitutional.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

It will not last.

Mental health issues are not treated with drugs, hormones, and body part mutilations.

Brain dysfunctions are.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

which ones?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join