It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Like Writing, Want Points? New Short Story Contest

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer

Originally posted by invader_chris
Just out of curiousity, what was my score?

Well, this is unofficial of course, but you failed.

LOL...Now that was cold!

No, He did not fail. There were 20 some odd stories here and only three places in the winners circle. The competition was tough.

I'm proud of all of those who actually had the guts to enter. It's not easy baring your soul in words, and those who do it are a special breed.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
nice reply meltzer....

It takes someone as noble as you are to make a comment like that, being a moderator and all.
nothing like encouraging participation for future contest entries

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriot36
nice reply meltzer....

Somewhere in there there was a joke. Or an attempt anyway. Inside out was, IMO, one of the better pieces up there. I absolutely loved it. Chris used a number of rhetorical devices hidden in there to make the story very appealling and enticing to read. I could go on, but he knows it all.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
my apologies chris, I didnt keep my notes since the announcing the contest, i went thru a desk purge this weekend, so sorry. But if I recall correctly you were definitely in the top 10, 5 or 6 I'm not sure.

Next time I promise to hold on to scores longer (but I had to clean up, i couldn't stand my desk any longer) and writers can u2 me if they request to get a personal critique and scoring.

we learn as we go along
btw look for next contest idea in 3..2...1...

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Congrats to all winners! World, whenever I press the refresh button, your avatar changes. Howja do that?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join