It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI kills another one .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Someday you lefties will care about these types of things again where authority is concerned. Probably when it's used against you but no one will be there to be on your side...

'In accordance with FBI policy, the shooting incident is under review by the FBI's Inspection Division. As this is an ongoing matter, we have no further details to provide.'

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Previously, the suspect, 45-year-old Theodore 'Teddy' Deschler, was arrested as a suspect after a fatal stabbing at a Tennessee gas station in May - but as for why he was targeted this month by FBI SWAT agents, feds have so far kept silent.

I have no idea but wonder what he had ongoing behind the scenes. Then again why is the FBI looking at him instead of local police. Or, is he a simple pawn in the look at what we can do to you if you don't buckle up and do as we say. Possibly he threatened the local police?

Daily Mail

REFERENCE:

Stabbing

My thoughts exactly.

Note that two different versions of the story are going around - the one by the brother is very inflammatory (he wasn't there) and describes scenes that are not correct (according to photos and other witnesses.)

However, I agree it needs to be investigated thoroughly.

The question remains ' Why will they not release information on the Raid ' . ?

Why were they there , What did he do ? Why the hardcore tactics ? Flash-bangs , Tear Gas. Refusing to release information on a Raid that has gone very PUBLIC makes no sense unless they are hiding something.

Let's say this guy was involved in some Serious Domestic Terrorist organization , Okay that is a fine reason to raid but refusing to release details is moot at this point , the Domestic Cell would know they are on to them regardless .

Just come out with the information and let's move along.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

the shooting incident is under review by the FBI's Inspection Division.

The FBI is investigating a questionable shooting conducted by the FBI .

Allow me a moment while my brain reboots ....

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Everytime that phrase is uttered it should be handed over to congress.

Or, in my opinion, just abolish it altogether.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Possible reasons for FBI raid.

Ran far-right or white supremacy website that advocated violence and hate crimes.

Posted inflammatory threats against or to The FBI in response to last weeks shooting. Or something similar.

Was a random angry right-wing vet that did enough to be considered a major threat and that's it.

But looking at his picture. Theres definitely more there. Something off and gone about those eyes. Almost the same look as the kid that killed a bunch of people and shot Congresswoman Giffords, Jared Loughner.

Same exact deranged look.

Beyond PTSD. PTSD + uncontrolled "demonic" madness.

So with that, I'm gonna audible to some ATS throwback possibilities.

Had supernatural powers, like telekinesis, that he used like DPO .

Manchurian Candidate. Either foreign or domestic. Satellite/psychic harassment and voices in his head. Another thinking he's being trained as a holy warrior.

An alien or interdimensional enitity that took over a human host and threatened security.

The future crimes division was alerted to events that happen and it was determined to change the future they needed to kill him at that point.

Why not go wild with speculation so long as they are lacking transparency?
edit on 31-8-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Perhaps he was a Bad guy like a very very bad guy with an insane past and Nazi connections and all sorts of madness.

Okay great, So lets hear about it yes ?

Perhaps the Shoot was not as clean as the FBI would of hoped .... Okay even so Like I said maybe he was a very very bad guy. So let's hear the details so we can move along and as annoying as that may be to the FBI this is a Democracy and they are accountable for there actions .

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I just don't understand the psychological approach.

Unless the goal is to be a point of emphasis and people are expected to associate him with the last one. And they want to instill some mystery.

Almost dehumanizing the guy to be a psychological operation.. just a dead guy to use to build rabble over.

They know they are seen as corrupt by a growing percentage of the population. So why do anything to fuel rampant speculation unless you want to.

Even if it's an ongoing investigation anyone associated with whatever he did has to be in CYA mode by now.

Nothing has to be something. Something has to be the reaction of everyone to what they are doing. A tail of stonewalling wagging a dog of noting the public reaction.

With nothing said in over two weeks there's not many options that track left.

Unless it's just FBI contempt of the American populace.

"When we told you what they did, you still said we were wrong and overzealous. We can't win the hearts and minds so screw you, you get to know nothing from here on out, children!"

Essentially putting society in timeout.

Or maybe they really did screw up and they are trying to prevent the conservative white person version of George Floyd?
edit on 31-8-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Why were they there , What did he do ? Why the hardcore tactics ? Flash-bangs , Tear Gas. Refusing to release information on a Raid that has gone very PUBLIC makes no sense unless they are hiding something.

Let's say this guy was involved in some Serious Domestic Terrorist organization , Okay that is a fine reason to raid but refusing to release details is moot at this point , the Domestic Cell would know they are on to them regardless .

Having worked with Law Enforcement (as a webmaster) I can say that they won't release information if the case is still ongoing. So they may have reason to believe that there's more to the case.

I would speculate that the strongarm tactics were used because they thought/knew he had a cache of weapons in the house and were probably concerned that if they showed up with a warrant, he'd kill people in the house and as many agents as he could.

Given the remarks by his brother, I think we'll hear more ...er... angry announcements (not necessarily truthful ones) from the brother (who will probably end up on talk shows and so forth.) I think it'll really blow up on conservative media sites since it has all the right talking points.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

De escalation doesn't seem to be the highest priority with alot of state funded armed forces...
Thats a real shame and a reason that leads to such unnecessarily convoluted situations.

Around here you'll have the ocasional asshole that is just riding his power trip making things unnecessary complicated but most state funded forces and their employees are very well trained in de-escalation, and have alot of social skills.

It's worth the effort I think...

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
On a related / unrelated (depending on your perspective), I have a major issue with the use of "flash-bang" devices, just in general. And, I say this for the following reasons:

1. They almost always start fires. So, if the intent is to 'burn down' the dwelling they are trying to clear, then why mask it with a flash-bang device?? Why not just torch the joint the old fashioned way and be done with it?? So, these are BS for this reason.

2. The "flash-bang" is intended (if you believe it's not for starting fires) to create shock and confusion. They are intended to disorient the people they are deployed against. Okay, if that's the case, then how can you possibly expect the victims of such a device to "react" to the use of one of these devices rationally? To follow commands? To obey??? They're deaf, they've been blinded, they're in shock...so what did you expect (LEO's)???? .... "STOP!! GET ON THE GROUND!! DO EXACTLY AS I SAY...OR ELSE I'LL SHOOT!!! Instead, why not just scream out what your real intentions are, to shoot the MF'er (DEAD), regardless of WHAT they do???? Because...that's what you're gonna' do anyway, right????

So, IMNSHO, flash-bangs are just an excuse for a bunch of gung-ho jackbooted storm-troopers to go in and shoot up the joint and everyone inside!

Prove me wrong!

regular flash bangs wont cause a fire, they just make light and a bang, at most i have ever seen is localized charred surfaces, but most flash bangs go off in the air.

The new flash bangs that flash and bang 3 times are even safer.

they do have pyro smoke charges that will burn a house or whatever down quick, look at Chris Garner when they burned him to death in that cabin.

the cops had to admit they used pyro charges to smoke him out and knew they would start a fire. If you listen to the radio from the SWAT team someone gave the orders to burn him out with pyro smoke charges

edit on 1-9-2023 by OrangeOrbs because: .

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Unless it's just FBI contempt of the American populace.
"When we told you what they did, you still said we were wrong and overzealous. We can't win the hearts and minds so screw you, you get to know nothing from here on out, children!"
Essentially putting society in timeout.
Or maybe they really did screw up and they are trying to prevent the conservative white person version of George Floyd?

Ding..ding..ding...you have won the truth prize for the week!

There will be no looting and burning
There will be no streets painted
There will be no oversight from any person, politician or agency
The conservative demographic needs a benefactor or group (think Soros and OSF type) to allow them the opportunity to drive change because as a demographic they are too busy building and sustaining the economy, raising children, paying their taxes and mortgages!
There are no extra bodies to send to protests (excluding septuagenarian and octogenarians) since the greatest share of conservatives are busy with daily life
Additionally the conservatives have no central command and control like the liberals/Marxists do and would need to unify (and as much DJT is a brand unto itself that's no enough) and organize but there seems to be no "background organization" to sustain such

I often wonder why vocal and well known voices such as John Voight, Tim Allen, Larry Elder, Kevin Sorbo, Patricia Heaton, Dean Cane, James Wood and the like don't form a white-hat opposition group to bolster the cause

a reply to: Degradation33

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Someday you lefties will care about these types of things again where authority is concerned. Probably when it's used against you but no one will be there to be on your side...

'In accordance with FBI policy, the shooting incident is under review by the FBI's Inspection Division. As this is an ongoing matter, we have no further details to provide.'

I'm a little confused here.

I did say that I thought it should be investigated. I also pointed out that in addition to the news story, another narrative is emerging, driven by the brother, who is fabricating some dramatic details. I'm concerned about that because I see him getting set to revel in Tragic Martyrdom and I think it's going to brew up a real storm over fictions that he's invented.

Although you didn't ask, I think the American law enforcement paradigm (which seems to increasingly rely on more aggressive actions, including shooting and no-knock raids) need to be reined in. That's been a big concern for years for those of us on the left. The FBI (run by a Trump appointee and staffed by agents who are mostly conservative-leaning) has been known to overstep on a number of occasions (and we've groused about that, to the amusement of non-leftwing folks.)

So... I'm not quite sure why you think I'll suddenly be concerned, when it's been a concern of the left for decades.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
The question remains ' Why will they not release information on the Raid ' . ?

Yes. Note that I said "I think it should be investigated thoroughly."

Is the public going to be given every salient detail? Probably not. And if there's an ongoing investigation into something larger, the FBI isn't going to tell the public about it so they don't compromise a larger action.

Do I think there's more to this than we've been told? Absolutely.

Do I think the FBI is full of crooks and liars who are acting on a secret globalist agenda? Nope. The FBI traditionally is a very conservative agency and people who go into it are fairly typical of the Law Enforcement Officer mentality. Would they cover up for an officer's mistakes? Some would, but many wouldn't. Do I trust their internal affairs department to do a decent job of investigating. Yes, but with some reservations.

So yes, I want to see it investigated. However, I am willing to wait to see more information. All we've got is just a preliminary report here - and it seems hasty and unwise to form an opinion based on that (particularly when we've got someone hanging around shouting some scenarios that are directly contradicted by photos of the scene itself.)

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

bette rto get a outside the US organization to investigate FBI shootings from now on. the Swiss are pretty good.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

That's been a big concern for years for those of us on the left.

*was a big concern.

Watching you guys fall all over yourselves to worship at the alter of the govt where it involves Trump is remarkable.

Or in your specific case, Alex Jones.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The FBI traditionally is a very conservative agency and people who go into it are fairly typical of the Law Enforcement Officer mentality. Would they cover up for an officer's mistakes? Some would, but many wouldn't. Do I trust their internal affairs department to do a decent job of investigating. Yes, but with some reservations.

You're talking about an FBI that does not exist any longer .

Is everyone in the FBI corrupt ... ? No nothing is absolute . But The FBI has unfortunately been taking on so many Ivy League and Liberal University graduates for Decades now not unlike the CIA and this has made the FBI unrecognizable to what it was 20 years ago .

These are not Law Enforcement people they are Bureaucrats to their core.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sarcasticcritic

No.

It's because they're not held, in anyway, accountable. Not while J. Edgar Hoover ran it, nor since his death. They are, in a very real sense, our countries Gestapo. Answerable to no one, and nothing.

To incur their wrath is to be in very real trouble--whether you actually did anything wrong, or not.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

To incur their wrath is to be in very real trouble--whether you actually did anything wrong, or not.

It's very true.

Think about how Law Enforcement in America works.

Local Sheriffs , City , County , State Troopers , State Police , State Bureau of Investigations and Then it goes Federal .

Marshals , ATF , DEA , Homeland Security , Border Patrol . But all of them Answer to the Big Dog on the Block The FBI Even the CIA Operates under the purview of the FBI on American soil.

The FBI is the line in the sand this is it you go no further which is why it's so frighting . If the FBI is corrupt on the Level we believe then I'm not sure what else to do .......

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

That's been a big concern for years for those of us on the left.

*was a big concern.

Watching you guys fall all over yourselves to worship at the alter of the govt where it involves Trump is remarkable.

Or in your specific case, Alex Jones.

Hah?

Speaking for myself, I've never seen any Democrat/left wing supporter say anything positive about Alex and I'm pretty sure folks around here have known for years that I never voted for Trump and was so annoyed at his being given the presidency by the Electoral College that I went to the huge women's march in DC.

And my opinion of Jones is equally low.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You were upset trump won by the proper way and not by popular vote right? are we sure you didnt in your job as a poll worker didnt tamper with any votes?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join