It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal immigrant Released by Biden Kills Child and Injures 26 others in Ohio

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yesterday the Pope launched a tirade against Christians over here in the USA stating they are placing government [ideology] ahead of their faith. Was he talking about truck drivers or assembly line workers or those whom impact all of our lives. That would be Gavin Newsom, Nancy Pelosi and President Joe Biden all of whom are Christians aka Catholics. Or at least profess to be. Or is he talking about the 118th Congress which is comprised of 87.8% of Christians @ 469 members.

My guess is all of the above. Regardless of their faith IMO too many in public service have sold out the United States and illegal immigration is a dam joke. The lawlessness in major cities and the Antifa mafia running around and Merrick Garland sits on his butt with his finger up his arse.

Illegal Immigrant Released by Biden

This story is a hit job on Biden as it should be. Its the truth. Possibly sanctioned and approved by US INTEL.

The driver of a Honda Odyssey who forced a school bus carrying elementary school children off the road and down an embankment in Ohio, killing one child and injuring 26 others, was caught illegally crossing the southern border and then released into the country by President Joe Biden in 2022.

Hermanio Joseph of Haiti was charged with aggravated vehicular homicide yesterday in Clark County Municipal Court for the incident, which happened as the children were being bused to their first day of school.

Military Coup Anyone?
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Sad, but this is what the left wanted.

I voted for Trump.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Yesterday the Pope launched a tirade against Christians over here in the USA stating they are placing government ahead of their faith.

Are you talking about when he said American Catholics are 'backwards' and that they need to accept change - presumably HIS change - in order to be good smart Catholics? I didn't see anything about government with that, or are you talking about something else the S.O.B. said?

The Pope hates Americans and hates the Catholic church. He famously said he was 'honored when Americans say they don't like him'. He is the exact opposite of Saint John Paul II. The damage he is doing to the church is beyond measure.

I don't think he is really the pope. Seriously. I know the rules say that Benedict could retire but I think the Faith says otherwise. Catholic teaching says that Benedict was anointed Vicar of Christ by God Himself. That anointing doesn't just go away because you want to retire. "Pope Francis" was elected while Benedict was still alive and still anointed. I don't think "Francis" has a legitimate claim to the Chair of Peter. That's my opinion anyways.

edit on 8/29/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Personally IMO were headed for a civil war. It also appears that the majority of significant military bases, nukes, planes and armor are in RED states.

I voted for Trump once. I didn't vote in 2020

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I voted for Trump once. I didn't vote in 2020

I voted for him in 2020, so my conscious is clean.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

No need to comment on the story.
These incidents speak for themselves.
Anyone that's even remotely sentient will agree there's an agenda at work here, and it's not "Build Back Better". Their aim is to destroy the U.S. They're orchestrating it. It's by design.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I don't think he is really the pope. Seriously. I know the rules say that Benedict could retire but I think the Faith says otherwise. Catholic teaching says that Benedict was anointed Vicar of Christ by God Himself. That anointing doesn't just go away because you want to retire. "Pope Francis" was elected while Benedict was still alive and still anointed. I don't think "Francis" has a legitimate claim to the Chair of Peter. That's my opinion anyways.

Should we send him a pope on the rope

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Its moving fast. WTF are the Joint Chiefs of Staff up to. All in on it?

Bidens dictatorship arrogance is so way over the top.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Better to fight for something than live for nothing.
...General George S. Patton, 1942

I want to understand white rage.
... General Mark Milley, 2021

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'm all for helping Milley understand not just white rage but the righteous indignation that currently burns in the heart of every American Patriot

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Maybe Biden should be charged with accessory to murder.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
We'll be seeing the 'racially motivated' killing of a college employee as the feature story on the evening news for at least a week, but I bet this gets no coverage or just a ten second mention sans details ay best.

Bidens dictatorship arrogance is so way over the top.

And nobody with the power to challenge any of this even tries to stop the implosion. Well, one man did and is, and all the rest are doing everything they can to destroy him without making him a martyr and risking the wrath of the legions.

I can smell the terror of TPTB, and it's beginning to surpass that of the common folk now.
edit on 200000044America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: amicusbrief

White rage huh?
This story is a hit piece yet still disgusting. Kinda like your comment.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
With over 7 million "who knows who's" in the country so far, this is inevitable.

Guess what else is inevitable? Vigilante justice.

I won't complain a bit.

Just wait until you're competing for resources with people who shouldn't even be here in the first place. See how charitable and understanding you are then. It's already starting to boil over in places like Chicago.

The border being unzipped facilitates and foments agendas well beyond helping asylum seeker's. I think the government is purposely showing favoritism to these invaders.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

So , then Joe should be Considered an Accessory to that Crime as an Enabler ? ...Hmm......
edit on 29-8-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Truly terrible for all the kids and families involved.

I was going to comment on how the article quickly brings up the immigration status of the person who caused the crash, and how the Washington examiner references the report from Breitbart, who never misses a beat to drag politics into a disaster, and question how truly accurate the information is about Hermanio really was, but.........................

Then I combed through several other alphabet news agencies to see how they portrayed the story, and they had no mention of his immigration status, which was not odd for me, but was odd was the lack of information on the circumstances around Hermanio period. Most of news reports on these types of tragedies are quick to reveal some kind of detail as to what may have caused the accident or what events culminated into this happening, but there was nothing.

The silence was deafening to me on this.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

There will be an increasing number of U.S. citizen deaths, caused by people here illegally. Americans need to not only hear and read about them, but see how graphic they are with their own eyes.

SEEING THE DAMAGE AND CARNAGE will make America demand the next President (if Republican) round up and deport all the illegals that can be found.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry
a reply to: amicusbrief

White rage huh?
This story is a hit piece yet still disgusting. Kinda like your comment.

Oh yeah I forgot only black people are allowed to be racist.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Itherael

Oh wow no one else reported he’s here illegally. 99.9 percent of the time they don’t

The people who own our country want illegals here so they can bankrupt the place . They already own everything so there not going broke . America and it’s citizens will be . Right now is when you’ve come to a realization? Wake up years ago and get it figured out . I’ve been here for questions for years . Just ask

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

There will be an increasing number of U.S. citizen deaths, caused by people here illegally. Americans need to not only hear and read about them, but see how graphic they are with their own eyes.

SEEING THE DAMAGE AND CARNAGE will make America demand the next President (if Republican) round up and deport all the illegals that can be found.

The death penalty needs to accompany illegal immigration. No appeals , just a death sentence carried out immediately. It’s the only thing that’ll heLp stop it . We take everything they and there family own and divy it up between law abiding tax paying citizens .

Where are we going to get a better law than that ?

If every country had that law it’d be just fine by me because I’m not visiting any country illegally . I feel like if I was somewhere illegally then they’d have the right to kill me . Fairest deal in town .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join