It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Gray discovered in photo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
One night back in November 2015 I decided to go shopping with friends and family in Downtown Brooklyn. We split our own way at some point only to meet up after some time had passed. I went my own way towards the Brooklyn promenade facing Manhattan.

I sat down on a bench to relax. It's a very dark place at night and at the time no one else was there. I had noticed there was a bright orb hovering at the top of a skyscraper near it in Manhattan. I stared at it for a bit and decided to snap pictures of the area using my smartphone.

I met up with the others and headed back home. I uploaded all the pictures and skimmed through them and stored them on a USB drive. It wasn't till not long ago i went back to review the photos. I discovered this one photo with what I could describe as a gray alien.

I reached out to a MUFON friend and he then sent it to a paranormal investigator. A week later she concluded the same thing as I did. Check the photo out and see for yourself. Thanks.

Original : ibb.co...

Brightened : ibb.co...

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TopSecretUFO

Looks more like a semi-materialized ghost, imo.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TopSecretUFO

Could you clue us to where it is? I honestly can't see anything. not trying to discredit, just can't see it.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Is it the thing on the bench right under the empire state building?

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cre8chaos

Check the link I posted just now I circled it in yellow.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   
there goes a minute of my life I will never get back

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: VladimirS
there goes a minute of my life I will never get back

You're new. Welcome to ATS! The more you surf the site, the better you'll become at learning where to invest your time.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I thought they stopped selling UFO cameras in the 80's ?
All I see is blur ~
edit on thpmkMon, 28 Aug 2023 23:13:03 -0500pm31America/ChicagoMon, 28 Aug 2023 23:13:03 -050013 by Sakrateri because: did not realize there was another photo posted after op.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TopSecretUFO
a reply to: TooMuchTimeAndResearch

ibb.co...

Interesting. I thought it was a person.
Zooming in way closer I can see aht you are talking about. Why is the gray so tall? Is it looking from behind something? It almost looks like he's peeking out from a tree.

edit on 8 28 2023 by cre8chaos because: Added stuff.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Dang, even with the circles I can't see anything but a dark figure standing-but I'm not great at finding Waldo, either.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
if you save original and "Brightened" it yourself you dont get anything like the faked doctored circle pic ha ha

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: VladimirS
It looks like he’s 60 feet tall and 15 feet wide. As big as the structural element in the highest point of the promenade / lighting system.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: VladimirS

There's nothing fake about this photo. Like my friend once said the government likes to discredit people that's what they are good at. An independent paranormal researcher wrote a 2 page statement outlining what I saw.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Nah. Just a person.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Lol i think it looks like someone dressed up in a bear costume with a big teddy bear head.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

No one was around when I was there. It was around 9 at night. There's a few lamp posts and there's a freeway underneath. The area is dimly lit. Smartphones aren't great in situations like that so I work with what I have.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Lol a good chuckle is warranted appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

DID YOU SEE IT !!?

edit on 29-8-2023 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<<   2 >>

join