It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri IS Protecting Children effective August 28th 2023

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Please provide an argument showing that there isn't a trans agenda?

Honestly. And I will read whatever sources and information you can provide, and consider it.

I definitely don't want to go around claiming there is one if it can be shown that there isn't.

No rush, take your time. I'm at work so won't be able to dive into your counter arguments (should you decide to provide one) until later.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

That’s an agenda in itself. Find the article that best supports your position.

Yeah and I would like to re submit mine.

originally posted by: datguy
Some sanity prevails in the heart of the Nation!

On August 7th 2023, Missouri Governor Mike Parson (R) signed into law Senate Bill 49

Otherwise known as the "Missouri Save Adolescents from Experimentation (SAFE) Act"

The bill, intorduced on January 4th 2023 by State Senator Mike Moon (R)
and Co-Sponsored by 18 Other State Senators (all Republicans), seeks to prevent Healthcare providers from performing gender transition surgeries on any minor. In addition, and effective until August 28th 2027, no healthcare provider may issue drugs to a minor for the intent of such surgeries.
S.B. 49 summary
S.B. 49 Full Text PDF

"This act establishes the "Missouri Save Adolescents from Experimentation (SAFE) Act". Under this act, no health care provider shall perform gender transition surgeries on any minor. Until August 28, 2027, no health care provider shall prescribe or administer cross-sex hormones or puberty-blocking drugs to a minor for a gender transition, unless such minor was receiving such treatment prior to August 28, 2023.

A violation of these provisions shall be considered unprofessional conduct and shall result in the revocation of the health care provider's professional license. Additionally, the prescription or administration of cross-sex hormones or puberty-blocking drugs to a minor for a gender transition shall be grounds for a cause of action against the health care provider, as described in the act."

As you can read, this bill does not effect patients who are currently using said drugs and therapies. In addition it does not effect current or future patients who may require such attention due to medical disorder, illness, infection, disease or other such life threatening circumstance

Finally the Bill also forbids the Missouri HealthNet Program from using public funds for such treatments.

On the same day the Governor also signed into law S.B. 39 which "Establishes guidelines for student participation in athletic contests organized by sex"

This act prohibits a private school, public school district, public charter school, or public or private institution of postsecondary education from allowing any student to compete in an athletic competition that is designated for the biological sex opposite to the student's biological sex as stated on the student's official birth certificate or other government record as described in the act.

Both bills were passed by a large 2/3rds majority in both the Senate and House Legislatures

Already the Media and other organizations have spun this story and tried to demonize the Governor and the legislative members who have passed these common sense laws

Missouri lawmakers pass gender-affirming care ban for minors and anti-trans sports bill
Missouri legislature passes restrictions on transgender health care and sports participation
Human Rights Campaign Condemns Missouri Governor Mike Parson for Signing Two Anti-Trans Bans Into Law

Spouting BS oxymoron's like "gender affirming" and attempting to insinuate that sexual exploitation of minors is a "right", some of these groups have filed lawsuits against the legislation.

In the end, I hope the children are the main concern in any legislation and I hope that any judge will defend them against the cruelty, sexual mutilations and exploitation that is running rampant across the country (the world), as is the intent of S.B. 49.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

You all have your Agenda.

.. says the ideologically and politically driven person with an agenda.

Please explain my politics. Which I never discuss on ATS.

My ideology — we are our brain. Gender is who our brain tells us we are.

Early recognition of brain disorder/dysfunction/diversity is critical in providing support for these children.

Self-esteem is always #1.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Goes hand-in-hand with your Agenda.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Please explain my politics. Which I never discuss on ATS. .

You don't have to directly discuss it. It's self evident as is your bias.

You complain about the agenda of the right wing using litigation to get what they want. But the left wing agenda DOES THE SAME THING, yet you don't whine about them doing it because you agree with them. You have an agenda. To complain about others having an agenda when you have one yourself is hypocritical.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Watch the video I posted ... minding other people's business.

Oh hey , here is more videos of trans people minding their own business

This next one i found hilariously ironic

Oh and here is one showing the lack of agenda towards young children on "private" television

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Republican...must be if we are to believe the marketing.

For decades Republicans have marketed themselves as the party of freedom. During the 1990s and early 2000s, conservative activists took up the description of the GOP coined by the anti-tax activist Grover Norquist as the “leave us alone” coalition, so named because it consisted of voters whose stated aspiration was to live without government interference.

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Oh hey forced to protest because their constitutional rights are being taken away.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

So you watched all those videos in less than one minute?

You obviously didn't watch the videos so how do you know they are protesting, these are celebration parades that have nothing to do with protests.
And public television channels oozing with pedophile propaganda to indoctrinate young children
No one forced them to do anything, especially to harm children

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You obviously didn't watch the videos so how do you know they are protesting, these are celebration parades that have nothing to do with protests.
And public television channels oozing with pedophile propaganda to indoctrinate young children
No one forced them to do anything, especially to harm children

You just don't get it.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You obviously didn't watch the videos ...

So true. Caught.

The agenda is clear. They even brag about it.
It's no secret. To claim there is no agenda is absurd.

edit on 9/4/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Oh I get it very clearly
Pedophiles need to be stopped from indoctrinating children, using fear tactics and lawsuits to persuade parents or to outright take their parental rights away, spreading lies and misinformation in institutions that are intended to educate, and corrupt medical information to push for profit drugs and barbaric mutilations on innocent children.

I get it all too well

I believe nothing you say, you have lied continuously throughout this thread and have intentionally spread misinformation and lies in others.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You don't have to directly discuss it. It's self evident as is your bias.

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

Barry Goldwater

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You complain about the agenda of the right wing using litigation to get what they want. But the left wing agenda DOES THE SAME THING, yet you don't whine about them doing it because you agree with them. You have an agenda. To complain about others having an agenda when you have one yourself is hypocritical.

It amazes me how I manage to always bring the drama out in RWs.

I post in a statement style. There’s no “complain” — that is coming from you. That is an emotional interpretation from your mind.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Of course you are
Your bs is exposed
Once again

Nothing but trashy lies and fake reality

I love how I bring out the drama in your kind.

And once again it projects

Mood: Observing Member was on ATS 8 minutes ago 45,269 23 77,455 528 26 posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:51 link quote reply originally posted by: datguy And you have proven nothing I’m done with this.

Lol
Drama anyone?

Your “kind” is quite predictable

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I just want to re-watch all the trans people minding their own business, its funny

Watch the video I posted ... minding other people's business.

Oh hey , here is more videos of trans people minding their own business

This next one i found hilariously ironic

Oh and here is one showing the lack of agenda towards young children on "private" television

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Republican...must be if we are to believe the marketing.

For decades Republicans have marketed themselves as the party of freedom. During the 1990s and early 2000s, conservative activists took up the description of the GOP coined by the anti-tax activist Grover Norquist as the “leave us alone” coalition, so named because it consisted of voters whose stated aspiration was to live without government interference.

www.theatlantic.com...

They’re delusional.

I’m of independent thought. That’s as close as I get to any label.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

March, what does that word mean to you?

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

You are revealing yourself and your “true colors”.

Ya know.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Goes hand-in-hand with your Agenda.

Please check your emotions at the door and shed the left vs right paradigm. I'm trying to have a objective discussion with you in good faith. About what's ethical vs what's not ethical.
edit on 9-4-2023 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join