It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Global Shift in Consiousness'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
A simple question really;

Does anyone here feel it?

Prehaps as though things are changing around you, more people understanding your spiritual ramblings and not looking around for the nearest nun or pastor for help?

I mean from what I hear its supposed to be a shift as in a move towards change so its on going rather than 2012 and BANG! We're all celestial beings floating in oneness.

Maybe we'd be the last to actually notice having already started a search for the unbeknownst (my favorite word from know on).

I'm sure there are many questions that will form from this thread to go into as well.

Peace
An Entity Residing In Room 203.

[edit on 11-4-2005 by An Entity]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Man has been searching for the unknown "from ever since," to use a Bob Marley phrase. After our bellies became full and we started to rap to each other, we began searching. It's nothing new. I think the flower power generation, filthy as those dirty hippies were, was closer to the spiritual goal than we are today.

The only thing we really have going for us today is the Internet, which brings a lot of spiritual information exchanges to the average "seeking" youth at the expense of "ease of delivery:" the search for the spiritual information dwindles down from a hike to a mountaintop to a few clicks on a desktop - kind of dull in comparison, wouldn't you say?

Zip

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Zipdot]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

the search for the spiritual information dwindles down from a hike to a mountaintop to a few clicks on a desktop

Hmmm, I agree.

Tend to use snail mail a bit more actually, everything is becoming more impersonal.... texts, email and what have you... lol.. people aren't even paying musicians anymore, what a thank you for making the music they like so much!

IMAO!

This artist is great! Let me download some more of his stuff so he (or she) can't pay their bills! lol

(not that I don't download myself)

Its a technological 'oneness', I hope the real oneness will be just as easy to navigate but without the popups and viruses.
It kinda steals people away in their search but brings people from a distance together so its counterbalanced. We need local internet communities, that'd be intresting.

I'm guessing you don't really notice or feel any diffrent now then you did in lets say 2000 or somethng? I have noticed that the years have gone faster but I've heard that can be down to age or something.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by An Entity

A simple question really;

Does anyone here feel it?

I became interested in Buddhism, meditation and search for happier existance... if that counts?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by An Entity
people aren't even paying musicians anymore, what a thank you for making the music they like so much!

(not that I don't download myself)

Well, I sure do. I am also an artist, however, so I know both sides of the issue - what it's like to get free music and what it's like to not get paid for giving away my music.
I like how they put it in the movie "Anarchist's Cookbook," when a guy says something to the effect of, well, the first music man played was the beating of drums around a campfire, you didn't have to pay. If you wanted to hear the music, all you had to do was show up.

As well, if Dave Gilmour of Pink Floyd didn't get some cash in his guitar case while busking in St. Tropez, we might never have heard "The Dark Side of the Moon" or "The Wall." So, basically, I guess I believe that recorded music should so inexpensive that the cost is negligable, but live music should be priced per pound.

Its a technological 'oneness', I hope the real oneness will be just as easy to navigate but without the popups and viruses.
It kinda steals people away in their search but brings people from a distance together so its counterbalanced. We need local internet communities, that'd be intresting.

I really like how you put this. Very well said.

I'm guessing you don't really notice or feel any diffrent now then you did in lets say 2000 or somethng? I have noticed that the years have gone faster but I've heard that can be down to age or something.

No, I felt much more spiritually active when I was in my college years, a few years ago. Back then I had time to develop myself. Now I'm really busy chasing dollars and trying to keep my relationships together - not just with my woman, but with my family and old friends, who seem to be slipping further and further away from me and each other every day.

Not what I would have chosen for myself, if you were to ask the sixteen-year-old Zipdot.

Zip

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiTo
I became interested in Buddhism, meditation and search for happier existance... if that counts?

So did I. About 2 years ago. It was a complete reverse of character for me. Something, other than reaching maturity, must have triggered this sudden change.
Im guessing it was this "dimensional shift" that An Entity refers to.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I thought most people on here were aware of the 2012 predicted shift in consiousness. The Mayan calander and all that... its not that I feel any two ways about it theres always been talk of something happening in the near future and its always dissapointing.

Year 19?? Jehovahs wittnesses predict the end of the world and loose half of their followers... people selling up their homes and businesses, a prediction that wasn't good for, 'Jehovahs Wittnesses Inc' I guess.

Year 2000 all computers are going to crash... virus scanning programmers cash in.

Year 2006 Date; 06/06/06.. I've heard something about that but I don't think the devil is so cliche... how sad and predictable would it be if he was.

Who knows maybe we'll all be seeing angels come 07/07/07 so 06/06/06 won't matter so much... I could have fun with this.
09/09/09 upside down is probably going to be another in the mixed plathora of doomsday 'prohecies'.... Someone should really check up on where these predictions all come from, I think someones precognition needs discrediting.

Admittedly 9/11 was intresting, coincidence that it was the same number that was dialled so much on that date?

But check it out. 2012 is a big date to some people, type into a search engine and it'll reveal all, and nothing due to the mass amount of over opinionated veiws. But it'll inform to some point I guess.

www.2012.com.au/
www.2012.com.au...

If you have a large house that you now feel compelled to sell please feel free to u2u me or just ship me the deeds and I'll make good use of them

(Recognises its about an awakening and not violent anarchic, ''hey hes in a suit lets get him!'' type thinking)

I've been intrested or I've at least considered being intrested in Buddasim for quite a while now.

Where did you start?

More info plz?

Peace
An ectoplasmic entity, only lost when in physical form.

[edit on 11-4-2005 by An Entity]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I began meditating after reading some treatises on the Internet written by a man named Chia Hern Keng. This was in, perhaps, 1997. He was preparing to write a book about meditation but never got picked up by a publisher, so the whole project died. Eventually, he took the information off the Internet, too.

Anyways, he wrote straightforward but fascinating articles about the relativity of energy and the nature of intelligence. I cannot duplicate his work with any elegance, so I won't even try, but I may crudely try to summarize a theory of his when I get off work, if I have time. He had a unifying theory of nature, energy, and intelligence that more or less changed my life. This theory wasn't his originally, apparently it is quite ancient, but the way he described it was so graceful and complete that it seemed brand new. It seemed perfect. I wish I still had those articles...

Anywho, about meditation, well after reading about several different methods to get started, I simply... Tried it. I went for it. It took awhile to settle into it, but the first time I felt the energy of nothingness, I knew that until that point I had really been missing out on the potential power of a quiet mind and a quiet soul. When I say, "felt the energy," I mean it. It's physical. I felt an electric buzz, kind of. Meditation isn't for everyone, but if you're a seeker, you will definitely find something in meditation. Then, next stop - astral projection.

Zip

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Zipdot]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
science.nasa.gov...

I'm guessing in the year 2000 the sound changed at the centre of our galaxy, the sound may reach us by 2012 but ain't got a clue what happens then??? Maybe we become telepathic.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The black hole resides in the Perseus cluster of galaxies located 250 million light years from Earth.

If it takes the light 250 million years to get here, I doubt the soundwave will get here by 2012.

Intersting theory none-the-less.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Name change, An Entity was too non exsistant.

I'm really surprised that no one has commented on the consiousness shift, new age.. something, Age of aquarious theorys.

If it was my somewhat harsh commentary on numerics in our age I apologise, I never mean to do any harm I just like having a laugh everynow and then.

Chia Hern Keng; I'll look into this. Sounds intresting, shame things didn't go well for the dude.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Its the lifting of the veil of lies over humanity. Soon some of the most carried on, over publizied lies will be exposed and Human kind will move on into its next phase of being merely human.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
That sounds solid, especially as the whole war on terror is just falling apart for the Americans and us English... everyone knows its a load of crap so much so it looks more like an attempt to debunk the governments than anything else.

War on Terror, even the statement is riduclulous.

Free country? A load of crap, radio stations secured by lawsuits so the important issues aren't revealed to the public for them to talk about in the first place.

Murmers something infane about the state of the world and *%£@ $2$"

Something has to give I guess.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Drifter

Name change, An Entity was too non exsistant.

I'm really surprised that no one has commented on the consiousness shift, new age.. something, Age of aquarious theorys.

If i recall correctly, isnt this shift an "awakening" of sorts? I have some old charts about the earth/solar system rotating on a HUGE ellipse (though i intuitively believe it's on spiral/helix type path- isnt it obvious??)... and we are entering a new awakened conscienceness. I believe it had to do with our magnetic field shifting... sounds very familiar to the Mayan Calendar Cycles...

And yes.. I feel it. Very Much... I dont believe this to be another Y2k type thing either... this "feels" very..... "significant"

Peace

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
science.nasa.gov...

I'm guessing in the year 2000 the sound changed at the centre of our galaxy, the sound may reach us by 2012 but ain't got a clue what happens then??? Maybe we become telepathic.

Then again,
you note it as a 'sound'
while the thread started noted it as a "feel" as in Does anyone here feel it?

That there vibration/resonance/sound, which both we & animals 'feel', way down deep in our psyches or sub-conscious....
could just be our individual & collective awareness of the galaxy shuddering~ ~ ~
a disturbance in the time/space continium from an onrushing Tsunami like flood of Gamma-Ray & exotic particles from the GalacticCenter,
which is soon to bathe our planet & solar system, just as it did in the last 13,000 yr cycle as the contributing factor in the abrupt ending the last IceAge

see: www.etheric.com...
~~~~~~~~

IMHO, the HYPE, predicting a evolutionary ascension to a higher conscious state of mind...is just that....hype.

that other muffled sound....is the universe laughing at us
~~~

that link above was the first one on my favorites list, I'm not hawking
his book(s)...just supporting his theory=> as his was 'published' and my rendition was only in a story(oral tradition) form...since ~1970
bye-bye

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   

science.nasa.gov...

May not be soo funny. My gifts manifested in 2000. Ill be 5 years old in December. Mostly Empathy/Vision/Premonition. Was also a bad time in my life.

Now in 2005, as of about 5 months, I hear a variety of tones and feel a variety of vibrasions and tremors. My sensistivity to temperture, moisture, pressure changes is unbearable at times. Summer is going to feel like hell. Glad I work at night.

Has anyone looked into the Northern Lights. We dont really need magnetic feilds or shockwaves from outer space because similar things happen here. The Northern lights are caused by stretching and distres of our own magnetic field on earth via sunspots. Northern lights form when our magnetic field is returning back to normal. There must be more frequent epsiodes such as or similar to this that effect us.

It's enough to drive me nuts!!

EDIT: Duh, the whole point of my response, I feel it too. See Im losin it.

[edit on 14-4-2005 by DragonflyKingdom]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

science.nasa.gov...

Then again,
you note it as a 'sound'
while the thread started noted it as a "feel" as in Does anyone here feel it?

That there vibration/resonance/sound, which both we & animals 'feel', way down deep in our psyches or sub-conscious....
could just be our individual & collective awareness of the galaxy shuddering~ ~ ~
a disturbance in the time/space continium from an onrushing Tsunami like flood of Gamma-Ray & exotic particles from the GalacticCenter,
which is soon to bathe our planet & solar system, just as it did in the last 13,000 yr cycle as the contributing factor in the abrupt ending the last IceAge

see: www.etheric.com...
~~~~~~~~

IMHO, the HYPE, predicting a evolutionary ascension to a higher conscious state of mind...is just that....hype.

that other muffled sound....is the universe laughing at us
~~~

that link above was the first one on my favorites list, I'm not hawking
his book(s)...just supporting his theory=> as his was 'published' and my rendition was only in a story(oral tradition) form...since ~1970
bye-bye

Lets not forget that everything is made of sound and sound can and does change things, I know 2000 - 12 is a bit too close for the sound to reach us from the centre of the galaxy well maybe the sound changed 250 million years ago and the sound will reach us by 2012.

To answer your question, yes I do feel something in my mind, call it intuition, pshych etc. etc. nonetheless there is something happening. There are literally thousands of people that feel almost the same way, some might call it coincidence???

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Coincidence??? Coincidence is a copout. I use that term loosely. I often find myself using it with people who do believe in it. I might be tapping in or soemthing. Personally I think everything happens for a reason and/or everything is connected in some way. Like the gears in a clock

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Lets not forget that everything is made of sound and sound can and does change things, I know 2000 - 12 is a bit too close for the sound to reach us from the centre of the galaxy well maybe the sound changed 250 million years ago and the sound will reach us by 2012.

To answer your question, yes I do feel something in my mind, call it intuition, pshych etc. etc. nonetheless there is something happening. There are literally thousands of people that feel almost the same way, some might call it coincidence???

I wasn't aware that everything was made of sound. Please could you explain this to me? I thought everything was made of energy in different vibratory states.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Vibrations produce sounds, EVERY vibration makes a sound, just because you cannot hear it doesn't mean it is not there. The sound coming from the centre of the galaxy cannot be heard as the sound goes below human hearing.

If this same sound is recorded and then played over iron particles guess what happens to the particles after being exposed to this specific sound???

Yep, you guessed it the particles start developing into small planets and galaxies. Amazing stuff, although I have NEVER heard of this theory before visiting ATS so I have lots, lots more to learn about it. Sorry if I havn't got specific details on how this works but nonetheless its still interesting.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join