It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

prove a connection

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
can i just say.....find the biiiitch.

www.littlegreenfootballs.com...

he can take that cigar and stick it in his arabic a$$.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
it reads: right to left, as follows:

The Sir, The President, The Combat-Leading, The Jihad-Espousing,Saddam Hussein, May Allah Preserve and Nourish Him.

Inside the seal behind the cigar, it says:Our God and Theirs, Preserve Saddam and Iraq.
The two symbols that are sort of round on either side of the script at the bottom I can't read; they are the arabic calligraphic equivalent of the writer's word art, like taggers' graffiti.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Saddam had nothing to do with 9-11.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   
right...and your a gay white man trapped in a black body.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kitty
right...and your a gay white man trapped in a black body.

Its the truth. Every hijacker on those planes were Saudi. Osama hated Saddam b/c Saddam was secular. Wake up and stop believing the lie.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Saddam wishes he could have pulled off an operation like 9/11.
Unfortunately for him, he did not have the resources, trust me on this one, if Saddam could have he would have made his own 9/11 years ago.
He was crazy, the world wanted him dead.

Besides there is more evidence that points to Mossad than the zero evidence that points to Iraqi involvement in 9/11.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peace
Besides there is more evidence that points to Mossad than the zero evidence that points to Iraqi involvement in 9/11.

I heard about such things, but there's no proof.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I agree, hes just showing a bit of his false bravado.
Deep

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well all be....that picture looks familiar......
And I got blasted for posting it........

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Peace he didnt have the resources. But he had the resources to fuel and entire army and country. I dont belive in a connection i think the most would be a monitary connection but nothing more. But to say he doesnt have the resources is absurd

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I agree with Colonel on this point. SH had nothing to do with the WTC.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Peace he didnt have the resources. But he had the resources to fuel and entire army and country. I dont belive in a connection i think the most would be a monitary connection but nothing more. But to say he doesnt have the resources is absurd

Resources to fuel an entire army? You mean like the fierce Army that just fought us? The one that RAN? C'mon now. Reality isn't that far away.

Saddam didn't have any money to fund a proper army b/c of the economic sdanctions that we put in place. He could barely keep his country fed and healthy.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
There was enough money in the Bank of Iraq for SH and his corpse boys to steal something like US $1b right before the invasion.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freddie
There was enough money in the Bank of Iraq for SH and his corpse boys to steal something like US $1b right before the invasion.

Do you think with that money he could build up an army with the US and Britain flying sorties over their head for the past 10 years, blowing up everything? Don't you think we would've seen it on satellite? C'mon now.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
No, he could not buy an air force, much less train one. Heavy weapons such as T-72's are too conspicious to purchase. Instead he bought small arms from the Russians, Germans, French, Chinese, and whoever else was more than willing to sell them and hoped for the best.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Ok, Colonel, Ann Coulter is on "the O'Reilly Factor" right now. I see your pint about her Adam's apple.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   

No, he could not buy an air force, much less train one. Heavy weapons such as T-72's are too conspicious to purchase. Instead he bought small arms from the Russians, Germans, French, Chinese, and whoever else was more than willing to sell them and hoped for the best.

Small arms against the full and awesome might of US military in the open desert. And you regard Saddam as a threat?

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Ok, Colonel, Ann Coulter is on "the O'Reilly Factor" right now. I see your pint about her Adam's apple.

SEE! I TOLD YOU.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The Saddam Hussein regime supported the idea that civilian non combatants could be treated as combatants because the taxes they paid supported what to he and Osama bin Laden agreed upon was a common foe.

That would be the United States of America.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Why do people always try to make the connection between the Hussein regime and the WTC? Isn't there ample reason to topple this murderous thug without stretching a connection to the WTC?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join