It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

prove a connection

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Tyriffic, I'm too tired to start with you. Try tomorrow.

Freddie: Saddam had too much to gain by being in compliance.

1) He was being accepted back into the Arab community b/c of his Kuwait forgave him for invading.

2) There was talk of lessening the economic sanctions thereby strengthening his rule.

There was just too much to gain by hiding weapons. It doesn't make sense.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
SILLINESS......

So What!

No Nukes Have Been Found!

Did the United States govt. say that he had nukes??

Did we (being the opposite of YOU) not say that he had the potential to obtain nuclear wmd's in the near future?? Did SH not have botulinum in his arsenal at one time, if not the present?? How the hell do you know anything you do not read anyways???? Are you on the ground in Iraq with the troops? NO.

Pissin' in a teapot back home.

Prove your case. Ours does not need proving.

Tyriffic

1. Be sure when you put a big, bold heading on your posts, that people don't get it confused with what you are about to say.

2. The contrived information that Bush and Powell used, which included that they knew exactly where certain WMDs were, and where (Powell in particular) provided satellite and aerial photographic evidence in support, was a lie. It was faith intelligence, to further justify an illegal war. Those sites have now been inspected. There are no WMDs there.

That was my case in this case. It is proven.

QED.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Let's let all of the hardened murderers out of prison today.

Riiiiight, the same logic against this , is the same logic decent people chose to use in dethroning a mass murdering tyrannt......

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
i had a post in this thread and now its disappeared.

what happened????

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I would release political prisoners on trumped up charges all around the world at a moment's notice. Bit hard to find them when they are so deeply locked away in inscrutable places though.

But I am not going to argue about justice, which is very subjective, and different in different cultures.

I will go on record again in saying the Bush administration is the most corrupt in US history, and the lie about foreknowledge of the exact location of WMDs is just another proven lie to prove it.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I will reply to both of your feeble arguments against the war. Husband and..............

The war was about potentials. The ability to perform in the future. The propensity to destroy others for gain. The proclivity to aggress against one's neighbors for gain and pillage. The ability to rape and kill innocents for personal gain. The need for monetary gain for personal means without remorse for one's own countrymen.

You are silly if you think this was only about WMD

This is a moral issue believe it or not my friend. Unlike others who shy from principles, I do not think we did this time.

The U.S.A. took out another thug. You and your silly crew can only watch from the sidelines and cheer and jeer....pathetic waste of breath.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
I will reply to both of your feeble arguments against the war. Husband and..............

The war was about potentials. The ability to perform in the future. The propensity to destroy others for gain. The proclivity to aggress against one's neighbors for gain and pillage. The ability to rape and kill innocents for personal gain. The need for monetary gain for personal means without remorse for one's own countrymen.

You are silly if you think this was only about WMD

This is a moral issue believe it or not my friend. Unlike others who shy from principles, I do not think we did this time.

The U.S.A. took out another thug. You and your silly crew can only watch from the sidelines and cheer and jeer....pathetic waste of breath.

::::plays cheerleader::::

gimme a W!

gimme a A!

gimme a R!

whats that spell?

if you guessed "a shining example of what happens to people like saddam" you'd be right.

i dont care if its about WMD or not. i dont care if this was done for oil. saddam was a tyrant and a thug. he deserved what he got. i'm not a believer in it but there are those rare time where the ends justify the means. i know its wrong to say such a thing but sometimes you gotta be the bad guy at the expense of doing the right thing even if others dont see it that way.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Big T

Yes, and I have commented before, there is a more sinister overarching agenda than even that.

The truth is out there. Recorded history will include our little insignificant debates about the purpose of an illegal war.

My principles may be generally pacifistic, but I can see the need to take out a despot and tyrant when there is due cause. This war isn't about that.

That case for war is yet more lies that you have been meant to swallow.

That is what the conspiracy is about. You are right now living through the biggest hoax in American history.

And Bush asked everyone to pick a side.

"You are either with us, or against us".

I am against the Bush administration totally, because it is a lying, corrupt, deceitful, poor-on-principles administration.

But I am not a terrorist. Just someone observing and recording the daily events, as they march on, advocating and activating the removal of the Bush administration...

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I was never a pacifist but I don't like being lied to daily about a war that kills thousands for the benefit of a spoiled little rich boy, his criminal family, and his friends.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Colonel...patience is a virtue.....the "trickle down" effect will get to you soon enough.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
MA, you are simply obsessed with out a obsession.

You remind me of those who railed day in and out against Clinton.....Rush ...and when things changed, hmm....errie silence.

I don't think the thread was titled- BUSH ADMIN CONSPIRACY TO MAKE WAR ON THE WORLD!

...was it?

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Tyriffic

Actually, I think what you just suggested is an excellent subtitle for this topic 'Prove A Connection', indeed.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
ThePrankMonkey.....

gimme a S for Shat.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Here's a "b", for "Buzzflash" (not "Bullsh*t" or "Bu#"):

www.buzzflash.com...

All round a good article on the why's and wherefore's of the Bush porkies, with some great links, concluding with this -

"These questions might very well fall into the realm of pure paranoia, yet as Bruce Springsteen recently said, "The forthrightness of our government during the buildup to Iraq" is "not a Democratic question or a Republican question" but "an American question that is our responsibility to ask." It's also our responsibility to demand accountability. We deserve to know exactly what we are funding and why our sons are dying. Truth is the only antidote to the uneasiness many of us now feel.

The marble logo at the entrance of CIA headquarters bears the inscription: 'You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.' Some day, maybe the truth will out. One thing's for certain, however. Without it, future generations will be bogged down by perpetual war, runaway deficits and the taunting ghosts of civil liberties lost. And if we don't demand the truth, our children will most certainly become enslaved."

Paranoia? I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Ok, you are right. there is no good reason for the toppling of Sadaam.
The revoking of his licence to rape,murder, and defile his own and other nations people was not ethical.

Bush said there was BRITISH intel about some bleepin uranium in Niger just so he could see some American killed for.........all we se now. Riches, glory, fame and fortune.

Yes, the Iraqi's celebrating the DEATHS of Uday and Q-say today are obviously under the great deception weaved by the Master Deceiver Bush also. their joy at the DEATHS of these two murderes should actually have them weeping and gnashing of teeth over the demise of these great men of Peace.

Yes, you are so right.

silly

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
..I can't wait for the next article I've already read...

........................................................................................

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Big T

Happy to oblige...

www.reuters.com...;jsessionid=WVX5LCQ5S51NMCRBAE0CFFA?type=politicsNews&storyID=3136483

400,000 Letters to Congress Seek War Evidence Probe
Tue July 22, 2003 04:24 PM ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - More than 400,000 letters have been sent to members of the U.S. Congress backing a call for an independent investigation into intelligence used by the Bush administration to justify the Iraq war.

That's 400,000 who need to 'Prove A Connection'.

BTW, your penultimate post would be more suitable to the Saddam's Sons topic, as it doesn't relate here, but I won't tell a Moderator.

Chicken keeps going into library borrowing books. Gets through them at an alarming rate.

Librarian puzzled, follows chicken home one day. Chicken visits pond, meets frog.

Says chicken, "Book. Book."

Frog replies, "Read it. Read it."

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Btw MA, you didn't happen to find any articles out there concerning the numbers of letters sent to Congress, everyday, telling them to get their crap together and focus on what is really concerning people in the US today?

400,000 out of how many folks in the US?

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:31 AM
link   
That 400,000 is not bad for a campaign run out of one website.

It's also more than enough to force the enquiry.

I'm interested to see if that becomes any more effective than the 9/11 enquiry, or whether there will be the same stonewalling and obfuscation.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:44 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join