It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Give Yourself Cancer - In 5 Easy Steps!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jubilee
Mayet and Lord Goofus I agree with you both, everyone needs to get out into the fresh air everyday. However, it is your own govt's statistics and info I have posted, from the Australian Cancer Council. My opinion is that you are probably going to get cancer whether you spend most of your time inside or out.

The question is where is this fresh air?
Does one have to burn fossil fuels to travel seventy miles to find it? Spreading cancer causing toxins all along the route? The air outside my house certainly isn't "fresh", in fact, the air within a 180 miles, in any direction of me fails EPA air quality standards.

Its like some smokers will get cancer and others won't.

Yep, my grandfather smoked filterless cigarettes since he was 13, he died at 84 years old, in his sleep, without a serious hospitlizing illness the entire time.

I do believe we need Vitamin D each day and we won't achieve this sitting "by the window" however, what about those who live in really cold climates that have shorter days and residents who spend nearly all their time inside?

Cananda runs out of Vitamin D supplements around October-November because people stock up to avoid winter depression. People who spend too much times indoors, sometimes, end up suffering from depression and social anxiety disorders.

To the person who gets hay fever,etc from not spending enough time in the sun.
Sounds like you have a "sick environment", it maybe you are allergic to things in this
enviorment (dust mites, formaldahyde from carpets and treated wood, etc).
Allergies can cause a host of symtoms, and in fact the constant irritation caused by allergic response
can lead to the growth of cancer cells.
Being outdoors probably boosts your tolerance to allergens as your body gets bombarded by thousands of different molecules from thousands of plants,etc with each inhale. When inside too much, your body probably only reacts to only a few of the more common indoor molecules and goes into fits over these invaders.
Probably.....can't be too sure unless you actually get those pin prick tests.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
From LordGoofus....

We aren't on this planet for long so just enjoy the precious time you have instead of worrying about everything. I'd rather die of cancer or a heart attack or liver failure & be known as someone who took life by the dangly bits, laughed in it's face n made the most of what they had then someone to spent their life wasting away in a bubble because they were too afraid of the world

I totally agree with you. My philosophy is: "Live Today, for Tomorrow we Die." -Polish slogan during WWII

<< 1   >>

join